Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the average amount you invest?  (Read 159 times)
Lexters (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:49:44 PM

Hi all,
Was just wondering how much you guys invest per week? I've been trading for the last 2 weeks and have invested in this venture £2.5k.
Although half of that was on a new computer soley for trading on.
I intend to spend no more than £100 a week unless it's a great opportunity to buy.
It would be great to hear your commitments
Thanks for you time
Lex
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

Hello

Great question!
And there is only one answer: "invest as much as much you are ready to lose"
For each person, it can be a different amount. for somebody, it can be 100usd for someone else 10k usd

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
rashidfield

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:38 PM

Hello

Great question!
And there is only one answer: "invest as much as much you are ready to lose"
For each person, it can be a different amount. for somebody, it can be 100usd for someone else 10k usd

I have seen that people have asked this kind of thing, and this has been the answer that I have observed that I liked the most. It is true, we must be aware that this amount as we want it twice can be lost, from this it is about
Norcal2020

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

Hi all,
Was just wondering how much you guys invest per week? I've been trading for the last 2 weeks and have invested in this venture £2.5k.
Although half of that was on a new computer soley for trading on.
I intend to spend no more than £100 a week unless it's a great opportunity to buy.
It would be great to hear your commitments
Thanks for you time
Lex

As noted, the market is volatile, so only put in what you are willing to lose.  Also, a good idea to determine what your goal is...day trading? Long term? etc... good luck out there.
ambnet7

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

As I suppose it's depend on the person. Who willing to take more risk can invest more. More risk you willing to take will be the more returns you get.
andrewlayland

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

around £7000 so far
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

I have no enough capital, i just use small amount of $100. With that amount, i try to build my balance and gain profit little by little eventhough its need hard work. i try to keep learn with small amount before go to  big amount.

[
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:15:59 PM

Average is $150 a week regardless of the price, and it seems that I have to buy back again upon seeing discounted prices for bitcoin. Even though I mentioned that I buy regardless of price, I still try to average them in order to reduce the maximum loss I might encounter whenever I am not around to manage my investments or move my assets around. A tracker and neat portfolio would also be nice to keep track of your investments and check whether they are still in great shape.
MR2O4

Activity: 76
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:30:09 PM

About £50 per month for me.

Sall-Mo

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:36:47 AM

In East Asia, I invested a total of 5 months in salary to buy BTC. The recent price drop in BTC made me very scared, but I still have very good expectations for BTC and I hope it will bring good benefits to me.
xxjumperxx

Activity: 532
Merit: 271

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:01:57 PM

There isnt a general answer to that question.
Invest how much you are willing to lose!

Dont go too crazy and if it all crashes and burns it will ruin you.

Invest some money monthly from each paycheck and slowly build your cryptos!
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

Do not invest the amount you cant afford to lose. There is no golden formula to determine the amount invest in a day, week or month. Just make sure you are comfortable with your risk level and issue appropriate money management rule to your account.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

for me research for the crypto currency that are really good specially ico coins thats the best crypto to invest because you can earn x100 of your investment.But just a suggestion maximum of 100$ is enough.
milhaop

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

I started with only USD 1k and now I have invested more than USD 30k, less than 1 year so far.

I'd recommend you to put only your money for "whisky" on any investment, not the money for the "milk"  Wink.

If you want some help, you can pm me.
Pandarian

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

I would say, Invest 20% of your income from other sources on Mining and reinvest 50% of that income on mining.
Bargins

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:50:54 PM

I think the average amount you should invest is the amount you don't mind losing. I'd say invest around 10% of your monthly savings that way you won't lose too much. Just don't mortgage your house and buy btc with all the money because you might end up broke and in massive debt.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:08:57 PM

Average is $150 a week regardless of the price, and it seems that I have to buy back again upon seeing discounted prices for bitcoin. Even though I mentioned that I buy regardless of price, I still try to average them in order to reduce the maximum loss I might encounter whenever I am not around to manage my investments or move my assets around. A tracker and neat portfolio would also be nice to keep track of your investments and check whether they are still in great shape.

This is the best way to do it!

You average your cost by investing weekly. Don't try to time your buys based on what you think the price will be, just get a purchase in and see what happens. If the price goes down you can always take great joy in knowing how much more you're getting for that same price, weekly investment than what you usually get at the higher price. Good work!

Do you factor your campaign money into that $150 per week?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: