Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanging Bitcoin To Euro and withdrawing to bank account  (Read 133 times)
simplymieke (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

This has probably been addressed here loads of times - I've read a couple of threads, but still don't know the answer to my question.

I'd like to know what the cheapest way is to exchange Bitcoin into Euro and withdraw it to my bank account.

For previous threads, here and in other forums - I think I understood that it was by using GDAX.
I've been trying to get my account verified for 2 days now, but in spite of the fact that I have been verified on Coinbase for over a year now I always get to see the same message:

We're sorry, ID Verification is taking longer than expected. Please check back periodically to see if your ID was successfully verified.

On a site like LocalBitcoins it looks like prices are very low.

What would be the best procedure to get the Bitcoins exchanged and deposited into my bank account?
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:43:31 AM

Coinbase is a good service and you should be fine using it. It is always better to contact their support center in my opinion.
If really you can't get a reply and get your ID certified, then try Kraken, I think Kraken is doing better last few days. I mean Kraken was not good for exchanges, but for a transaction like yours it is a perfect service.
Exmo is also a good alternative.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: