Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RDD price falls continuously  (Read 122 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

While many people say that RDD is a shit coin I bought RDD long time ago and past few days suddenly it price climbed like a rocket wondering every one. Then I was happy that I made a right decision. But now again RDD price goes down lower than my entry level. Now I think I should have sold  my coins at its peak rather than holding, Then I could have purchased again at lower price.
What you think guys? did I made  any mistake here without selling RDD? how I read the market next time in order to avoid this type of situations ? Appreciate your views here. Thanks in advanced.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:38:24 PM

No one bought RDD Here?  Cry Cry Cry

cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:56:40 PM

I bought mine a week ago for 1BTC and sold it and it gave me x20 thats x2000 profits i expected this to happen yesterday thats why i dumped it before the fall i am lucky to have 20btc from investing only one.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:05:32 PM

When you are holding a coin it will be preferable to sell  at less half of the coin once the prize appreciate little above what we bought and if the prize drop we will not worry so much.
testminer42

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:18:04 PM

Can you explain why he grew up so much? It looks like an ordinary pump, more than 3 years ago they mined them, but then they merged everything when bitcoin collapsed 5 times to 300. The campaign once a couple of years and the stick shoots)
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

No one bought RDD Here?  Cry Cry Cry

Yes I did, sold at around 30 sats, with a minor profit next day it was up to 150 I believe. Doesn't really matter though. These coins are generally speaking only bought on TA. There are tons of coins but most them are nowhere near suitable for a long term investment.

Omuppulid

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

Can you explain why he grew up so much? It looks like an ordinary pump, more than 3 years ago they mined them, but then they merged everything when bitcoin collapsed 5 times to 300. The campaign once a couple of years and the stick shoots)
Agree, this market is so speculative... I guess, this is the right time to buy it again)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:26:43 PM

I bought mine a week ago for 1BTC and sold it and it gave me x20 thats x2000 profits i expected this to happen yesterday thats why i dumped it before the fall i am lucky to have 20btc from investing only one.

You are so lucky.. I don't have that much amount to invest in, Therefore I was waiting till it climbs more to get profit as much as possible compare to my investments, But what happened is, it falls down. Hope it will rise again. CONGRATZZ

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:28:04 PM

Its morelikely another whale PND,the coin reached 2400% in just one day.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:28:46 PM

While many people say that RDD is a shit coin I bought RDD long time ago and past few days suddenly it price climbed like a rocket wondering every one. Then I was happy that I made a right decision. But now again RDD price goes down lower than my entry level. Now I think I should have sold  my coins at its peak rather than holding, Then I could have purchased again at lower price.
What you think guys? did I made  any mistake here without selling RDD? how I read the market next time in order to avoid this type of situations ? Appreciate your views here. Thanks in advanced.

Price drops today are market-wide, affecting every coin. If your particular coin has dropped, that says nothing about the coin itself, just about the crypto market as a whole. Prices will recover across the whole market, and your coin is likely to go up then as well. It's difficult to read the markets when movement is so rapid. We all knew there would be a pull-back at some point, but once prices have dropped susbstantially it is difficult to read how they will go in the short-term.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

When you are holding a coin it will be preferable to sell  at less half of the coin once the prize appreciate little above what we bought and if the prize drop we will not worry so much.

I think it is a good rule to follow in crypto trading, Yeah If I sold half of my coins still I could have gained profits and buy more at Dump. My bad. Angry Learn my lesson..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:50:39 PM

Price drops today are market-wide, affecting every coin. If your particular coin has dropped, that says nothing about the coin itself, just about the crypto market as a whole. Prices will recover across the whole market, and your coin is likely to go up then as well. It's difficult to read the markets when movement is so rapid. We all knew there would be a pull-back at some point, but once prices have dropped susbstantially it is difficult to read how they will go in the short-term.

Thanks for the reply mate. It is a relief, I believed in this coin. Now at least I know it is not dead, It will find its upper position again soon.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:05:36 PM

Its morelikely another whale PND,the coin reached 2400% in just one day.

Another whale PND? What do you mean? I am not clear, may be due to lack of crypto knowledge. I am happy if you can explain it more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: