Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expecting bitcoin drops below 10K within 24 hours, anyone with me?  (Read 748 times)
Labrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:31:43 PM

I really don't know what can anyone really do with bitcoin at all in real life. This is a scam.
So what's your interest on this forum, then?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:31:57 PM

Probably this correction will stop at 8k.

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
j2ee (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

seeing 11xxx very soon

wow, I just went to kitchen to get a drink, now it is $11,833 -27.89% now.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:37:26 PM

I keep thinking, maybe all those rich people who invested in bitcoin are now cashing out - hence this price crash. It's devastating if it were that. So that's how you kill bitcoin?
Labrader

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:38:35 PM

Funny how a 40% decrease in 3 days has everyone talking doom, when a 50% increase in a day was joyful.
j2ee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:39:03 PM

I keep thinking, maybe all those rich people who invested in bitcoin are now cashing out - hence this price crash. It's devastating if it were that. So that's how you kill bitcoin?

Well US stock exchange offered future and option for the rich to big short bitcoin just few days ago....rich people created those short stuff for rich to get even more rich! You hold bitcoin? Good luck!
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:39:22 PM

I think next year. If there is no solution.

The crash that we are seeing is nothing about the scaling problem. The whole crypto is crashing not only bitcoin!!!. There's some serious cashing out and ensuing panic that's why the price is nose diving.

It could probably drop below $10K or maybe not. Support levels at $14K and $12K has been broken, causing more panic around the investors.

And as @Andre_Goldman has posted, this is the only news that I read that could possible attribute to the crashing, but why bring the whole crypto? Even bitcoin cash who we have seen is making a attempt once more suddenly plunges as well.

Good point. It seems like some big whales want to cause panic selling which they succeed to do so. As far as daily close is not under 11K, up trend is still valid. In case it breaks and stay there a bit then we can see that trend may change after all.
lucid_guy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:39:36 PM

###################### WARNING ABOUT CRYPTOS ########################
The 2008 financial crisis caused 500,000 CANCER DEATHS!!!
  (If any doubt, just do your own research).

9/11 WAS ### A JOKE ### IN COMPARISON

Who is mainly RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CRIME? #### BANKERS ####
Have they been to JAIL? #### NO ####
WHY? JUST THINK.

##### NEVER FORGET THESE INNOCENT 500,000 VICTIMS WHO SUFFERED BEFORE DYING ##### (LIKE SHOAH)

Now, bankers & central banks are afraid to lose their jobs because of cryptos,
so they try to scare governments about:

1) their FIAT currency
2) losing control and power
3) losing taxes revenues

What they currently do is create ARTIFICIAL HUGE VOLATILITY on cryptos (they have enough funds for that).
They want an EXCUSE to "protect" investors.

In reality, they just want to take CONTROL (REGULATIONS OR BAN)

They also SCARE PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIAS, PRESS, OR TV (CNBC for instance).

DO NOT LET THEM F#CK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ONCE MORE.

WE DON'T NEED ALL THESE MOTHERF#CKERS ANYMORE.

===> ACCEPT CRYPTO PAYMENTS FOR ANYTHING INSTEAD OF FIAT. BUY MORE CRYPTOS. <===

NOW YOU KNOW. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. THANKS
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

I call bottom at 10.5/11, buy on the dip.
Cheers!
Labrader

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:41:48 PM

Well US stock exchange offered future and option for the rich to big short bitcoin just few days ago....rich people created those short stuff for rich to get even more rich! You hold bitcoin? Good luck!
You have no ideea what you're talking about. Spreading FUD, but in a very lame way.

Here are the quotes on CME: http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin.html
And here are the ones one CBOE: http://www.cboe.com/delayedquote/advanced-charts?ticker=XBT%2FF8

Please show me this short you're talking about.

(Although I'm sure it is the first time you heard about those pages)
jrrigs

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

Dropping below 10k is highly possible. But its Christmas so people are most likely to dump. Still holding and keeping the faith.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
j2ee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

You have no ideea what you're talking about. Spreading FUD, but in a very lame way.

Here are the quotes on CME: http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin.html
And here are the ones one CBOE: http://www.cboe.com/delayedquote/advanced-charts?ticker=XBT%2FF8

Please show me this short you're talking about.

(Although I'm sure it is the first time you heard about those pages)

you show exactly the future page and you can short it anytime you want...as I said..so what is the problem..
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:46:38 PM

I think next year. If there is no solution.

The crash that we are seeing is nothing about the scaling problem. The whole crypto is crashing not only bitcoin!!!. There's some serious cashing out and ensuing panic that's why the price is nose diving.

It could probably drop below $10K or maybe not. Support levels at $14K and $12K has been broken, causing more panic around the investors.

And as @Andre_Goldman has posted, this is the only news that I read that could possible attribute to the crashing, but why bring the whole crypto? Even bitcoin cash who we have seen is making a attempt once more suddenly plunges as well.

Good point. It seems like some big whales want to cause panic selling which they succeed to do so. As far as daily close is not under 11K, up trend is still valid. In case it breaks and stay there a bit then we can see that trend may change after all.

It's worth noting that the usual trend is for bitcoin cash to rise when bitcoin drops. This is bucking the trend,  which is odd.
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

Yesterday I posted that it might be under 10k before xmas.

Got a lot of shit for even suggesting that!

This is going all the way to $2k maybe further. Question is, slow or fast? It might get stuck for a bit at one or two levels but one way or another its going to get there.
j2ee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:47:39 PM

Yesterday I posted that it might be under 10k before xmas.

Got a lot of shit for even suggesting that!

This is going all the way to $2k maybe further. Question is, slow or fast? It might get stuck for a bit at one or two levels but one way or another its going to get there.

I expect below 1K
scottykarate

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:51:53 PM

All of the people who bought high definitely punched out. I think this many small fish cashing out. Whales are going to have a heyday buying back.
j2ee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:53:11 PM

bitcoin/euro is dropping over 30% already
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:55:56 PM

dropping more than 23% now, currently around 12700. Wasn't it almost 20K few days ago!?

yes i'm not feeling well today very shocking bitcoin falling down, very surprising. hoping before end of the year price bounce back again in reach the old price, and reach the expected amount 20k price value.

j2ee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:11 PM

with current price, any kind of mining machine is not profitable right? LOL
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

dropping more than 23% now, currently around 12700. Wasn't it almost 20K few days ago!?

I too know bitcoin price will dumped more than 10k and it may goes low till upto the 9k USD in the chart. Please do not worry about the bitcoin and altcoin price dumped in the chart. It will be recovered soon and price spike may take up to 20k USD in the chart. Once the hard fork has been completed in this time. Please takes their money on different coin will be a looser.

You have good imagination and very unreal positive mind. The fact is crashing.
Then sell your coins. I just love people like you. Unexperienced "little investors" that sells when price goes down. You will be at loss in next 30 days I guarantee that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: