Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expecting bitcoin drops below 10K within 24 hours, anyone with me?  (Read 748 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:59:14 PM

Bitcoin really is unpredictable but it really has proven itself with its value hitting $10k before, So, I think this correction is what we really need to wash off those who have weak hands. This massive sell-off is across the globe but I see this as an opportunity to buy BTC at a discounted price. It is now wise to be Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Labrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

you show exactly the future page and you can short it anytime you want...as I said..so what is the problem.
The problem is you don't know what you are talkling about and are just spreading nonsense. You said rich people had shorted. There's no short, as evidenced on the official pages.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:00:44 PM

Closing 2017 with $10k per coin is fine with me.
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

Bitcoin really is unpredictable but it really has proven itself with its value hitting $10k before, So, I think this correction is what we really needed to wash off those who have weak hands. This massive sell-off is across the globe but I see this as an opportunity to buy BTC at a discounted price. It is now wise to be Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

Yap and it is normal for the price to decrease in this kind of business. You cant really balance its economy if it is always increasing so i guess we have to wait for it to rice back up again. maybe next week of after this christmas season.
j2ee (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:01:53 PM

dropping more than 23% now, currently around 12700. Wasn't it almost 20K few days ago!?

I too know bitcoin price will dumped more than 10k and it may goes low till upto the 9k USD in the chart. Please do not worry about the bitcoin and altcoin price dumped in the chart. It will be recovered soon and price spike may take up to 20k USD in the chart. Once the hard fork has been completed in this time. Please takes their money on different coin will be a looser.

You have good imagination and very unreal positive mind. The fact is crashing.
Then sell your coins. I just love people like you. Unexperienced "little investors" that sells when price goes down. You will be at loss in next 30 days I guarantee that.

Better just short bitcoin future. Big profit  for those have short today.
j2ee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:02:33 PM

I think you should expect more like $5000 and more like $1000 after 1 or 2 months more.
j2ee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:18 PM

Bitcoin really is unpredictable but it really has proven itself with its value hitting $10k before, So, I think this correction is what we really need to wash off those who have weak hands. This massive sell-off is across the globe but I see this as an opportunity to buy BTC at a discounted price. It is now wise to be Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

A scam price doesn't mean it can be be there again because the people behind who push this to that sky price has already cashed out or even big short already.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:01 PM

It will drop to 10,000 USD and will rise to 15,000 USD after new year and holidays. Merry Christmass!
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:28 PM

The truth is I didn't expect it drop so much, thought it would stay around $ 15,000. I am trying to read a lot in the forum but never saw a warning that it will drop till the end of 2017. So I think no one predicted this. Hope it will go up!

Temporel

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

I hope you are right but I am expecting $5000.00 or less.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:07:58 PM

I think next year. If there is no solution.

The crash that we are seeing is nothing about the scaling problem. The whole crypto is crashing not only bitcoin!!!. There's some serious cashing out and ensuing panic that's why the price is nose diving.

It could probably drop below $10K or maybe not. Support levels at $14K and $12K has been broken, causing more panic around the investors.

And as @Andre_Goldman has posted, this is the only news that I read that could possible attribute to the crashing, but why bring the whole crypto? Even bitcoin cash who we have seen is making a attempt once more suddenly plunges as well.

bitcoin and altcoin suppose to drop together. Why I don't know. Bitcoin for me is just a scam. Scam cannot go on forever. Why future and option are available right before this crash? Because the rich can short this scam before it crashes like now.

if bitcoin is a scam, and you are signed up on a forum that is dedicated to bitcoin only and you are talking about bitcoin then you are a scammer.

and by the way, you can not use "future and option" to short bitcoin because it was closed a long time ago due to big drop of bitcoin. get your FUD facts straight.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Labrader

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

A scam price doesn't mean it can be be there again because the people behind who push this to that sky price has already cashed out or even big short already.
Dude, I'm asking you for the 3rd time, show me the short on the official CME and CBOE pages.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

It is possible that the big whales have already cashed out and are currently spending their profits taking grand vacation, but they will be back to buy at a lower price which could make the price rise up again. It is a never ending loop of ups and downs in this volatile world of crypto.
j2ee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

I think next year. If there is no solution.

The crash that we are seeing is nothing about the scaling problem. The whole crypto is crashing not only bitcoin!!!. There's some serious cashing out and ensuing panic that's why the price is nose diving.

It could probably drop below $10K or maybe not. Support levels at $14K and $12K has been broken, causing more panic around the investors.

And as @Andre_Goldman has posted, this is the only news that I read that could possible attribute to the crashing, but why bring the whole crypto? Even bitcoin cash who we have seen is making a attempt once more suddenly plunges as well.

bitcoin and altcoin suppose to drop together. Why I don't know. Bitcoin for me is just a scam. Scam cannot go on forever. Why future and option are available right before this crash? Because the rich can short this scam before it crashes like now.

if bitcoin is a scam, and you are signed up on a forum that is dedicated to bitcoin only and you are talking about bitcoin then you are a scammer.

and by the way, you can not use "future and option" to short bitcoin because it was closed a long time ago due to big drop of bitcoin. get your FUD facts straight.

LOL you sound like you have lost a lot of money in last few hours
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

I think bitcoin will drop even further more, say around $8k-$10k before it is going to increase back again its value. Not an expert but its just my thought though on the recent drop that it had occured just recently.
Labrader

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

I am trying to read a lot in the forum but never saw a warning that it will drop till the end of 2017. So I think no one predicted this.
You're sure? There's hundreats of posts talking about needed corrections. Just look for the threads started when BTC was going up to 20K.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:11:08 PM

It's normal thing that Bitcoin price is dropping now. To be honest, it was pumped way too much in recent weeks. Now big traders cashing out their profits, but they will come back. I hope that correction will stop before $10 000. If Bitcoin will drop below $10k, we may see lot of panic sellers, because it's like a psychological barrier.
I think that rising to $10k was good enough growth. And then, crazy things with Bitcoin started and it reached unbelievable high, now everything is back to normal. But people already screaming "Bitcoin is dead" again.

Labrader

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:12:05 PM

LOL you sound like you have lost a lot of money in last few hours
You sound like a nocoiner and hoping for a big drop to finally get in on the action.
j2ee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:13:03 PM

Dude, I'm asking you for the 3rd time, show me the short on the official CME and CBOE pages.

dude you know what is future right? you can long or short.
Labrader

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

dude you know what is future right? you can long or short.
You said rich people shorted (to screw the poor man with no coins, presumably). Show me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: