Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Bloodbath continues....  (Read 423 times)
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

Reminds me of the giant stock selloff during the fall of 2008...Do you think that most of the selloff is done by small/inexperienced investors or from whales?
How long can it go>

Weak hands will fall,the others who hodl will prevail this is all well planned by roger ver and his chinese friends.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

Reminds me of the giant stock selloff during the fall of 2008...Do you think that most of the selloff is done by small/inexperienced investors or from whales?
How long can it go>

We did really see bloodbath on here not only just on bitcoins price but on most alts in the market are on reds now which i would say its just a normal thing either on inexperienced investors or even on whales on where there are really the exact time on making profit taking. This is how the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable. We might see the sky on recent times and later on in the end of the day we are already on the ground.This is why always expect the unexpected.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:12:35 PM

YEAH THIS is the biggest crash I have seen over the last few months and lately we saw too many corrections in 2017. I still believe we have longer to go as we are coming up to Xmas. I don't see much green till maybe next year when everything has tanked right at the bottom but the problem is mainstream investors are not gonna want to invest in this type of market if it is so volatile and violent lol. So if peeps want to see new money coming into crypto they are not making it happen correctly when they crash the markets to profit take every few days like this.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:13:40 PM

Let's all tighten our seatbelts.. Its gonna be a rough ride.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

How long can it go>

yeah.. what is really happening with the market right now? all are turning red, and having the same pump and dump value at the same time. I think the whales play a big role with the recent dump. We are not sure till what price it will dip.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:17:40 PM

It was almost certain that bitcoin will correct somewhere after the price of 20k. Nothing unusual guys , if you ask me , the real bloodbath hasn't even begin yet. It's safer now to start to look upon alts and good ICOs before bitcoin goes even lower at price.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

This week is going to be crazy!  But... if you believe in the future of crypto then it's good to load up.  I'm going to make a daily purchase until the market stabilizes or begins to climb.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:33:44 PM

In my opinion, it's all about big whales. They fix profit before the new year, it can not always grow, but it will not profit, so you need to catch the bottom and buy. And when whales sell, there is a panic sale
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:53 PM

In my opinion, it's all about big whales. They fix profit before the new year, it can not always grow, but it will not profit, so you need to catch the bottom and buy. And when whales sell, there is a panic sale
Whales will just ignite the small dump but the real crash is from panic sellers who are weak hands bought at the peak. Whales will soon start to but everything cheap as 50% crash happened and it's healthy for the market. Whatever it maybe finally whales will make profit and panic sellers lose.

Blah blah
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:45:40 PM

looks like we're climbing back up now.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:46:51 PM

How long can it go>

We did really see bloodbath on here not only just on bitcoins price but on most alts in the market are on reds now which i would say its just a normal thing either on inexperienced investors or even on whales on where there are really the exact time on making profit taking. This is how the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable. We might see the sky on recent times and later on in the end of the day we are already on the ground.This is why always expect the unexpected.

that is what I love about crypto currecny market. Always unpredictible. Today's panic selling is caused by the whales of course, not by the inexperienced traders.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:48:19 PM

How long can it go>

A friend of mine said that he's going to dump his coins in order to buy gifts for his loved ones so I'm also thinking about a while ago that I'm going to do the same and now I'm thinking also this reason could lead to massive sell-off because people choose to buy something for their loved ones as a gift this Christmas.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:51:35 PM

looks like we're climbing back up now.

Hopefully it will climb up back because after the massive dump some investors are taking this opportunity in order for them to invest more with a low value and sell them off when the price is again is higher.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:53:47 PM

Let's all tighten our seatbelts.. Its gonna be a rough ride.

Yeah! Sit back and relax because the roller coaster is about to start the engine. Bitcoin and Altcoins will soon start the race.
But for now, I'm thinking if I'm gonna sell off my coins and invest more into Bitcoin.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

How long can it go>

Weak hands will fall,the others who hodl will prevail this is all well planned by roger ver and his chinese friends.

I choose to hold my coins although I wanted them to dump but let's see if I could hold them off. But about this time, people would choose to hold than dumping especially they're have their other sources of income.

Qrivium

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:56:44 PM

I think a lot of people took out a % of their profits.   We have had a good run and I think people want to relax over the holidays and then look at putting some of their profits back in.

I think we will go down and up and down several more times before this is over.    Shocked Grin
1satyros1 (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:01:16 PM

Such a huge and sudden drop in all coins and tokens can be orchestrated only by a syndicate of whales.... maybe its over is over, maybe a big selloff so they can scoop up everything back in very low prices (after smaller investors sell out due to fear). Who knows? It could also be orchestrated by the 'twins'
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

How long can it go>

that is what I love about crypto currecny market. Always unpredictible. Today's panic selling is caused by the whales of course, not by the inexperienced traders.

That's how experts make money from crypto markets globally. They know what is unknown for us. They predict what we can't actually predict. Then it becomes a party for the market experts and rich whales.
1satyros1 (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

I think a lot of people took out a % of their profits.   We have had a good run and I think people want to relax over the holidays and then look at putting some of their profits back in.

I think we will go down and up and down several more times before this is over.    Shocked Grin

I hope you are right, but on the other hand money never sleeps...
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:09:39 PM

I think, when you see a wall of 20 or 40 Bitcoin in the list of selling, it is frightening. Some want to buy more Bitcoin cheaper, some just want to sell their Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: