Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin enthusiast Change our financial system FOREVER  (Read 105 times)
exocoins (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:44:38 PM

“Good morning. In less than an week, bitcoin holders from here will join others from around the world. And we will be launching the largest monitary battle in the history of mankind. “Mankind.” That word should have new meaning for all of this week. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that this week is  Christmas, and you will once again be fighting for our monetary  freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to control. To preserve our monetary liberty. And should we win this week, Black Friday  will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!  Bitcoin is going to live on! We’re going to survive! This week  we celebrate our Bitcoins  Independence Day!”
snapshopxx7

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:48:43 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nice I love that movie
mk354

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

“Good morning. In less than an week, bitcoin holders from here will join others from around the world. And we will be launching the largest monitary battle in the history of mankind. “Mankind.” That word should have new meaning for all of this week. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that this week is  Christmas, and you will once again be fighting for our monetary  freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to control. To preserve our monetary liberty. And should we win this week, Black Friday  will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!  Bitcoin is going to live on! We’re going to survive! This week  we celebrate our Bitcoins  Independence Day!”
so who's the aliens People who shorted bitcoin or the hedge funds? Huh Huh Roll Eyes
They didn't see this coming
exocoins (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:57:53 PM

well fellas I think the time has come to cash it all out or buy as many as possible?
Who knows but it was a fun ride while it lasted.
I'm Holding Long ....I don't care if the house crashes on this mother flower
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: