Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for your opinions for small RealEstate project  (Read 709 times)
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:08:05 PM

Concept looks very straight forward and simple. Nothing too special (there are no insane return percentages). I'm yet to find a major catch or flaw in the concept so for now you guys still manage to keep my interest in the project. The project itself is something I am willing to invest money in. Other than a couple of typos I spotted the site looks very clear. I will be bookmarking your site and will follow the progress that is made.

This looks like a pretty interesting project to invest in, if I can find some more information about some of your team members.
I mean, it would only make sense to invest if some of your team has a proven track record in real estate management.

Your team member, Jakob Hürlemann, has 5 years of experience in real estate management. Is there any way to verify this?
I'm always a bit skeptical about these kinds of claims in general, they're usually a bit exaggerated. (Not saying that this is the case here though)

Aside from that it looks pretty good, I like the fact that you have a clear roadmap and offer a clear explanation regarding the token distribution and set-up of the smart contract.

You do need to translate the whitepaper in English, or I might have missed the English version perhaps?

Yea I would like some more to know that too. Just to evaluate if it's worth my time and money. And to make sure you guys know what you are doing. Not saying you guys don't know what you're doing but given the reputation ICO's have gotten a healthy portion of scepticism won't hurt.

Could you tell me where the typos are? thx alot
The small typo I found is located under the whitepaper business tab (in the participation paragraph). In the first sentence it reads "... holders to participate in Crytpectum AG." and I'm assuming it had to be Cryptectum instead of Crytpectum. But I could be wrong, it could be intentional but it seemed a little be off to me. (here's a screenshot I took of the typo https://image.prntscr.com/image/HOCwqXFLTRSbD4POGlHyUQ.png)
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackserippl (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

Concept looks very straight forward and simple. Nothing too special (there are no insane return percentages). I'm yet to find a major catch or flaw in the concept so for now you guys still manage to keep my interest in the project. The project itself is something I am willing to invest money in. Other than a couple of typos I spotted the site looks very clear. I will be bookmarking your site and will follow the progress that is made.

This looks like a pretty interesting project to invest in, if I can find some more information about some of your team members.
I mean, it would only make sense to invest if some of your team has a proven track record in real estate management.

Your team member, Jakob Hürlemann, has 5 years of experience in real estate management. Is there any way to verify this?
I'm always a bit skeptical about these kinds of claims in general, they're usually a bit exaggerated. (Not saying that this is the case here though)

Aside from that it looks pretty good, I like the fact that you have a clear roadmap and offer a clear explanation regarding the token distribution and set-up of the smart contract.

You do need to translate the whitepaper in English, or I might have missed the English version perhaps?

Yea I would like some more to know that too. Just to evaluate if it's worth my time and money. And to make sure you guys know what you are doing. Not saying you guys don't know what you're doing but given the reputation ICO's have gotten a healthy portion of scepticism won't hurt.

Could you tell me where the typos are? thx alot
The small typo I found is located under the whitepaper business tab (in the participation paragraph). In the first sentence it reads "... holders to participate in Crytpectum AG." and I'm assuming it had to be Cryptectum instead of Crytpectum. But I could be wrong, it could be intentional but it seemed a little be off to me. (here's a screenshot I took of the typo https://image.prntscr.com/image/HOCwqXFLTRSbD4POGlHyUQ.png)

I corrected the mistake thanks a lot
jackserippl (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

This project look very great and the idea look nice to me. I will definitely invest in it if you are genuine and the team behind it are men of good characters. I think to raise good money you only need to get a good marketing manager that will promote your project for you on both bitcointalk forum and twitter. Another thing that I will advise you is that you should not list your token on exchange site during ico.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We do not plan to list our token on exchange during ICO. We actually work on the prove of our men, will be on the Website and Whitepaper soon. The expected profit graphic comes too.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:38:31 PM

This project look very great and the idea look nice to me. I will definitely invest in it if you are genuine and the team behind it are men of good characters. I think to raise good money you only need to get a good marketing manager that will promote your project for you on both bitcointalk forum and twitter. Another thing that I will advise you is that you should not list your token on exchange site during ico.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We do not plan to list our token on exchange during ICO. We actually work on the prove of our men.
Speaking technically,how would you even put your token on an exchange during the ICO when the tokens aren't initially distributed ? As far as I know,exchanges don't accept that.Maybe the few not reputed one's do but the good exchanges do accept tokens on after the ICO is over.Prove or not,ICO is just the way to sponsor the project and money making for investors.
jackserippl (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:55:41 PM

Hi

We have made some improvements on our website.
Could you check it out again and give a feedback? would be very kind ...

exited about your opinions
Ck1234

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:42:07 AM

You may consider blocking US investors since this would be a security.  And the SEC seems to be frowning on obvious securities. Your biggest problem will be with the liquidity of your token.  If you are only raising 1.2 Million.  You may find it hard to find buyers and sellers if you list in multiple exchanges.  This will also be a drawback for any potential large investors, especially if they have the ability to buyout the entire raise.  So with limited/no large investors, you will need to think about spending 100k-200k at least to advertise to the smaller investors.
jackserippl (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

Hi

We already uploaded the terms, in where US citicens are not allowe to participate the Token Sale. ut your right we think of blocking them better...

We startet an official ANN Thread located here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667776.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: