Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins dropping! What price point to buy?  (Read 413 times)
Bitcoinwinnin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:52:08 PM

I believe it’s going to go back up.   Just wondering when I should buy more?  What’s your price point for buying more? $10k? $8k?
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:53:10 PM

I believe it’s going to go back up.   Just wondering when I should buy more?  What’s your price point for buying more? $10k? $8k?

Im not touching it unless it goes below $5000.00
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:17 PM

Buy it at this price, it will rise again soon before the end of the year or in the near future. And then you might have a decent profits.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

Buy it at this price, it will rise again soon before the end of the year or in the near future. And then you might have a decent profits.
Yes this we can use as an opportunity to be able to gain profit, decrease in price Bitcoin is not drastic but this is quite profitable because the value we can get is enough to bring profits. The margins that we get should be supported by good analysis, at least we have to have good patience to wait for Bitcoin price increases. Believe me this can make us get a smile of happiness.
Smard89

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:55 PM

Based on earlier corrections (percentage and the time the correction took) I would say you're lucky if you can get your hands on some coin between 10-11k.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:01 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 03:48:05 PM by BrewMaster

this is currently a 40% drop and looking at the charts, there is a pretty good resistance buy support at the moment around $11,000
all i can say is that buying anything now has a good chance of being at the bottom and i don't think price can go any lower than $10,000 and will most probably stay above $12,000 after this fast bottom of 11k was over.

edit: thanks for pointing it out @swaptaker

There is a FOMO brewing...
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:06:47 PM

for now bitcoin is decreasing. maybe it can be to buy.

swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

this is currently a 40% drop and looking at the charts, there is a pretty good resistance at the moment around $11,000
all i can say is that buying anything now has a good chance of being at the bottom and i don't think price can go any lower than $10,000 and will most probably stay above $12,000 after this fast bottom of 11k was over.

I think you guys are writing "resistance" mistakenly. It is supposed to be "support" instead of "resistance" right?

If you will be a holder of bitcoin, you can buy from the current prices. Not a bad one honestly to make it your cost.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:07:50 PM

Sir right now. Don't hesitate that it will go back up. Don't worry about the price because you will benefit from it soon. Just keep calm when undesirable things happen. Bitcoin is extremely volatile so it has a chance to pump after you buy it. Just be strategic on the right time to convert it into dollars.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:13:42 PM

4-4.5k, those were the regular values before all teh crazy pump started.
paolo099

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

if only i would have some money to invest this would be the perfect time to buy some, i'm not sure it will go below 10K but you never know.
Many topics in the last couple of months about people willing to buy but the price was way too high, now it's your time folks, if you are willing to invest some money (always the amount you are willing to lose), don't hesitate, do it now Smiley
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

$1000 incoming  Grin Grin
Smard89

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:18:40 PM

4-4.5k, those were the regular values before all teh crazy pump started.

To reach that price you should buy a travelmachine.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:24:22 PM

let's see during the next 2 weeks...
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Its a bloodbath across the whole market..  Sad
I was still buying Bitcoin at $15k.. but now we're at $12,350..

If it hits $10K, I'll buy again and if it drops below that, I'll hold my breath until $5k..

If it gets below that, I'll be on a feeding frenzy..  Wink
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:32:18 PM

Market is always unpredictable during the fall so no one, even the experts can predict the accurate movement when the price will revert back so considering this thing in mind, experienced traders continue to buy in smaller quantity so they don't miss the lower price level even if it falling daily and on the other hand, when price starts bouncing back, they find themselves in profit as soon as price shows little growth. If you are willing to buy then don't wait for a perfect level, buy daily with a certain portion of your capital as far as price is falling but please do your own research before taking any decision.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:33:13 PM

bitcoin is going down now to $12.500 I think that it is the best time to buy it and holding until the next years.
I am sure the price will be increase in the next years.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
JTPhotography

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:33:35 PM

Back above 13 on coinbase right now, I bought a little at 11.5. Hoping things have calmed down. But then I have no fucking clue what I’m doing lol
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:43:17 PM

I am waiting to see the price going under ten thousand dollars so i can re-buy at that price.
I have started a new ad on localbitcoins, i am waiting until someone decides to sell to me (i have already bought 0.10) a lot of people are selling right now.
It is just matter of time until it recovers again.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

I was shocked, I thought we are already in altcoin season? Seems everything is only a preparation for the March altcoin season where altcoins are going down and down until we reach the dip?

So I created a game plan. I will wait until the alts fall again from its dip then I will ride. Then sell once it gains a few sats as it might fall again when BTC dump or pump.

I believe it’s going to go back up.   Just wondering when I should buy more?  What’s your price point for buying more? $10k? $8k?

[/quote

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: