Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is history repeating itself - make it count  (Read 146 times)
skorms (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:42 PM

Yes it is, history repeating itself.

BTC has had bigger drops compared to the one we are having now (percentage) and just like those days, in some time ppl will regret they missed the chance of buying a car, house, whatever out of an initial 1000 dollar investment.

Just like history repeats itself, the near future will also repeat itself.... what did we learn from the past? We learned that the BEST time to invest is right now, right this moment. The same people who regret they missed the train back in the days are the same ones now shouting "It's all over". No it's not! Let's look at this as a do-over! Invest 1000 USD and invest it wise, or do you want to miss the rise AGAIN? There is no country/bank in the world that will give you the inflation crypto will give you if you invest now and wait it our a year. TRUST me on that.

Stop b*tch*ng this is the end, it's a new beginning, nothing more, nothing less.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:16:16 PM

haha, nobody listens NOW. it will fall on deaf ears.

let the weak hands get on with their panics and run out of coins to sell and let the price reversal start and then leads to the next set of rallies in one week after the bottom and then everyone starts listening to this and starts buying out of FOMO. and history repeats itself another time Wink

There is a FOMO brewing...
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:34:30 PM

In fact, today's decline is similar to that of May 27, but it's going to go up again. I wonder if it will continue to rise this time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

haha, nobody listens NOW. it will fall on deaf ears.

let the weak hands get on with their panics and run out of coins to sell and let the price reversal start and then leads to the next set of rallies in one week after the bottom and then everyone starts listening to this and starts buying out of FOMO. and history repeats itself another time Wink

like for any country history, history repeating itself and people will never lern from history (it was boring for me at school i admit) but reading the last couple of topics in this forum is confirming it.
People will never learn from mistakes Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: