Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP: Journey To Number One  (Read 127 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/12/22/xrp-journey-to-number-one/

It's time. We are going to take over #1 in 2018. Don't believe me? You think it's hyperbole? Read my blog post and decide for yourself if my logic makes sense. I chart the path that I think is actually most likely for 2018, and it may lead to some surprises in crypto by year-end.

Hope you enjoy the read!

Please leave all comments below.

Thanks, - Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/944219499607314432

Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:11 PM

XRP can never ever become number one. thats just a dream for XRP to oevertake bitcoin.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:08:27 PM

Coins with high liquidity can be a favorite as currency, XRP also has a cheap and fast transaction, this is a weakness of bitcoin, and XRP can handle it, 100 m supply no problem to bring this coin is in position 1

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:14:27 PM

Even in five years no coin can take over #1 if one of the coins would ever do it, ripple has no chance. Ripple will be lower
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:18:05 PM

ripple is centralized system, he can be number one around centralized currency i think

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:22:24 PM

Number one - no, but Number 3 (by market cap) easy.

Ripple can become a real crypto money, because of the low commission and high transaction speed.

So that transactions remain low, there will be no benefit to XRP to be expensive. Ripple can't be mined, so pressure from the miners can be ruled out.
There remains only a speculative moment and I want to believe that the crowd will not do it, otherwise, all will suffer
GPU5970

Activity: 70

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:34:04 PM

You all are crying right now because ripple is below $0,72 right now! This is jst for all of you who said that ripple was going to be the #1 during today.
Ripple is CENTRALIZED; if it gets to the #1 position, it would be a shame for the whole cryptomarket.

carloss66

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:36:38 PM

I am by no way an expert, but I do read and research a lot.  Today, any coin can remove Bitcoin from the top.  Bitcoin has become a dinosaur, there is no governance and no consensus on how to fix it deficiencies.  That has created a bunch Bitcoin forks.  Those forks attempt to "fix" Bitcoin, but unfortunately they share Bitcoins dinosaur's DNA and don't provide much innovation to the coin.  The forks have become the easy way for dev teams to become rich quickly.  Litecoin had a change, but their founder sucks at marketing the coin.  He is terrible explaining the benefits of of his own coin.  Ethereum still has a chance, getting it adopted for example by Amazon will definitely take it to the moon.  Do some research and you will find that Amazon recently bought a bunch of domain names that are crypto/Ethereum related.

Going back to XPR, I do agree with the OP about the potential of this coin for becoming huge, maybe #1.  It is an innovative coin with a clear purpose.  It is not designed for a few to get rich quickly and anonymously.  The coin is well accepted by financial institutions like AMEX and Santander.  It also has the backing of companies like Microsoft.  I do see the potential for it to become huge.  I was fortunate to sell BTC before the bubble exploded and bought XPR.  I am buying more XPR and SMART this weekend.  IMHO, they are two well managed coins with developer teams that deliver on their promises, with innovative features, and a bright future.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

Wauw this is going to be a fantastic journey. XRP knows what they are doing and going to make a huge market cap in few weeks.
Safe and slowly gaining profit against bitcoin and making great things on developer side.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
bmv143

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:44:27 PM

Number one - no, but Number 3 (by market cap) easy.

Ripple can become a real crypto money, because of the low commission and high transaction speed.

So that transactions remain low, there will be no benefit to XRP to be expensive. Ripple can't be mined, so pressure from the miners can be ruled out.
There remains only a speculative moment and I want to believe that the crowd will not do it, otherwise, all will suffer

Today, the ripple did not have 1 billion to take 1 place in terms of capitalization. I think ripple is a coin of the future and everything is ahead of it.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:00:34 PM

XRP has better technology than bitcoin,if this coin will be accepted by the banks who knows what will be its place to the market.

Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:48:06 PM

Wauw this is going to be a fantastic journey. XRP knows what they are doing and going to make a huge market cap in few weeks.
Safe and slowly gaining profit against bitcoin and making great things on developer side.

Agreed.  People that can read the tea leaves are going to make bank on this XRP price discovery in 2018.  Woe to those that listen the last bastion of Bitcoin maximalists screaing "centralized" as their beloved "Model T" falls to the side of the road with smoke coming out of its engine. 

(That was a metaphor for the growth of the transactions in the mempool that don't pay high enough fees to be processed within one hour)

Cool

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:29:07 PM

Not going to happen. I can't see the no1 or no2 getting dethroned. No2 maybe temporary, but then right back. I do think it can sit at no3 quite comfortably though.

:]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: