Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and dump  (Read 300 times)
elllee (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:01:16 PM

December 22 bitcoin down to $11k what you think it's good to buy now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:59 PM

Its excellent time to buy it. and hodl for a few months. you will have decent profits.
elllee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

Its excellent time to buy it. and hodl for a few months. you will have decent profits.

Many also said that in telegram group i also waiting 1 more dump and then begin to buy.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

Many also said that in telegram group i also waiting 1 more dump and then begin to buy.

No one exactly knows what's going to happen with the markets. Unless those guys in your telegram group holds some sort of magical crystal ball that tells them what exactly will happen with the prices. Personally though, I think the current price of 12,300 is a good price to get in.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

You need to evaluate it yourself, a 211B market cap seems pretty high for bitcoin imo. The best thing to do is buy in increments and use your risk management to figure out when you should sell. All together or just your investment to free roll the rest. You need a plan.

Positivebetting
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:34:40 PM

You clearly answered to your own question on the tittle, this is just a pump & dump situation, they lowered the price so they can buy at a cheap rate, the price is going to recover soon.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:48:39 PM

Absolutely! It is a great time to buy and hold Bitcoin sir. Like other said, you will have a decent profit from that. Now, I can say that Bitcoin price is extremely volatile. Just imagine it dumps just in a single period of time, everyone was shock and there are still users who are panicking about this event.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:54:29 PM

Yes that is very surprising, i suggest wait until $10k price down but if you want make sure because have possibility to increase again the in a few days or before christmas, you can buy now, it depends on you startegy.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

Yes pump and dump but the big crash will come at a later stage.

The bankers need to get joe public gambling and they will be as happy as pie if they buy at
$10k and it jump back up to $20k.

Why it could almost turn a normal man in to a gambling addict a win like that could and this
is just what bankers want for the sheeple.

it's much cheaper and faster to use a bank to move money than the current BTC network
and the only reason people are hanging around is because of the mega gains on the so called
value of this token but make no mistake you have not broken free from the bankers and you
too are on the menu.

Yes friends i think you will see $50,000 and the bull in the local field will put on
another 100kg but we all know how the story ends don't we

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:59:45 PM

Yes, I think that now is the best time to buy it. It is go down and it is a good chance to invest

73blazer

Activity: 111
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:59:50 PM

Yup, I just finally cashed in my free BCH for BTC while BCH was at a high and BTC had dropped. Pump and dump to it's max!!!!

Remember, it's all about the money. Sell your BTC now, fire sale sell sell Mortimer sell !!!  If your having trouble selling your BTC, you can just give me your private keys, I'll take them off your hands.  Shocked Grin
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:01:05 PM

if me personally i will wait christmas to come, and buy in dip. people still sell their asset for now and the price will be dumped more until christmas, this is usually happen

73blazer

Activity: 111
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:43 PM

Yes, I think that now is the best time to buy it. It is go down and it is a good chance to invest

I read a book a while back on investing, in general. The simple concept of buy low and sell high sounds simple enough. But they had done some scientific studies and basically came to the conclusion that......humans are pre-wired against doing that. Most, can't do it, they see drop...their brain tells them they'd better get out. They see it going through the roof and their brain tells them good time to get in it's going up. The successful investors are two steps ahead of the game at all times and they can steel themselves into not doing stupid things like selling low and buying high.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

Yup.

First it was  PUMP PUMP PUMP

Now it is DUMP DUMP DUMP!

Everyone is being greedy and just trying to make tons of money. It seems the dump is going to be even bigger than the pump!

I think most people are selling NOW. Trying to get out before the big crash

I think you are wrong about the big crash and the price will stop falling long before it wipes out
our two months worth of gains.

Coinbase and the miners are making a mint regardless of you selling or buying, they just need
movement of digits that are priced in bytes on this marvelous money making machine called a block-chain.

Hold on to your tulips, do not re-plant them, summer is not over just yet.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:06:11 PM

I would doubt about it. There is already panic selling in the market that causing bigger drops. One another dump might be way more harmful for crypto currencies market than you may think of.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:09:49 PM

If you look at the condition then this is our chance to gain profit. Bitcoin price reductions can be utilized to make a profit, so not forever the decline in Bitcoin price is a loss. Some people who can use it well can even earn much greater profits than ever before. Everything and events must have benefits, the most important is how we respond to them. when we are smart to take advantage of something well then the results will be good.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

Gamble you mean, it's the term used in the footer at the bottom of your post.

Good luck on making a profit from any bear trap but please lets call a spade a spade

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:41:32 PM

In this market that full of speculative of what may the outcomes is really hard to enter if its the good time to buy. In this case, buy when its dip and better to hold. It takes really risks in this market the pump and dump.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:08:51 PM

Yes that is very surprising, i suggest wait until $10k price down but if you want make sure because have possibility to increase again the in a few days or before christmas, you can buy now, it depends on you startegy.

I'm not sure about the Btc price you suggest, I do not think Btc can go down to $ 10, maybe Btc price will drop only slightly from the current normal price, my advice if you want to invest in Btc better. . You buy it now, so if you buy it now I believe the Btc price will go back up next month and you will benefit more than the amount you have invested in Bitcoin then.
elllee (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:16:55 PM

You clearly answered to your own question on the tittle, this is just a pump & dump situation, they lowered the price so they can buy at a cheap rate, the price is going to recover soon.

It's fun reading news now, many holders panic to buy and sell their btc and i think this is the best christmas gift to everyone to earned more profit before 2017 ends.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: