Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will I be sanction if I start this thread as a newbie?  (Read 103 times)
ogabit (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

Sorry, if I am posting in the wrong section, reason being that I'm new here. I love this forum and don't want to ever lose my membership. I have good graphic design and cartooning skills and willing to offer that to forum members at the most bottom price. Hope I will not be sanction if I start a thread for that. Wink
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16687

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:48:25 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 07:09:04 PM by LoyceV

You are in the wrong section, and should move (see bottom-left corner) it to Services.
You should also edit the title to cover the topic, for example: "Graphic design and cartooning skilles offered".
One more piece of advice: add links to your previous work.

I think he's only asking if it's permitted for newbies like himself to offer a graphic designing service, and not intending for this thread to become the service thread.
I may have misinterpreted it indeed.

Good luck with your cartooning business!

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

You are in the wrong section, and should move (see bottom-left corner) it to Services.

I think he's only asking if it's permitted for newbies like himself to offer a graphic designing service, and not intending for this thread to become the service thread.

@ogabit, there's no "rule" against newbies starting their own businesses here. Good luck.
ogabit (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:38:37 PM

Thank you for shedding this light, I will heal to those topic framing instructions and commence my thread in the service section. HNY Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: