Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT`S THE PANIC?  (Read 264 times)
jsn999 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

SINCE LAST MONTH:

BTC UP 4277     UP 52%

ETH UP 221       UP 60%

LTC UP 151       UP 212%

Ride the wave.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:28:53 PM

Now the price is starting to plummet, and I'm starting to panic, but I have prepared the money and bought some Altcoin, hoping that there will be a big pullback tomorrow.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:33:13 PM

the the last price moves were very reasonable  and I was expecting it to come , IDK how people assume that bitcoin and other coins will keep climbing nonstop without corrections
the support levels these days were resistance in the last month , so still the price is doing good

now it's the best time IMO to buy bitcoin or any other coin that you like
thorpepark

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:37:51 PM

Wonder why the price Roll Eyes of BTC has dropped right down?
(Melania)

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

Network traffic and high fees, miners like to receive 11 BTC for each block just in fees, asking them to increase the block size is a waste of time. Bitcoin had a huge pump and now it's dumping, last year's charts showing something similar, one week before the new year's eve price went down.
JohnnyPierce

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:47:42 PM

It's Christmas everyone wants to cashout to buy stuff, it will fall even further but then it will rise again
PossibilityMiner

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

It was a just a correction, but you have a bunch of new clueless skittish investors.  Couple that with the media that loves drama (Bitcoin down 10% off high, Bitcoin 20% off after futures trading, blah blah) and the fiat and Establishment shills going to work.  This strikes fear into the heart of your standard investor who starts drinking and playing dust in the wind if a stock drops 5% in a day.  
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:56:51 PM

Just read few topics, watch videos with news on youtube and you will understand that there is no any reason for panic. Correction is happen from time to time.

Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

People are panicking because the price of Bitcoin is decreasing real fast. A few days ago, its price is almost 20000 US Dollar. But now, it is already around 13000 US Dollar. People selling their Bitcoins in a panic is just making this situation worse.
DinosaurBit

Activity: 30
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:07:11 PM

the the last price moves were very reasonable  and I was expecting it to come , IDK how people assume that bitcoin and other coins will keep climbing nonstop without corrections
the support levels these days were resistance in the last month , so still the price is doing good

now it's the best time IMO to buy bitcoin or any other coin that you like

These are wisdom words. I just bought as much BTC as I could a couple of minutes ago and think everything should do the same! It slowly started to ramp up again, so I would be to sell right away, I would already make some money (not considering it would take AGES for my transaction to be processed though Wink )!
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

op was worry about the panics, now its being reversed,
all those panic purchases are now panic sell
bitcoin is dropping faster than the rise and it seems it doesnt want to stop yet
all the bubbles around bitcoin price are being cleared and its obvious comparing the btc crash with all other altcoins

i love the charts of price now, check it on cmc

https://coinmarketcap.com/
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:11:59 PM

Welcome to the world of digital currency turns.
I assume you are a newcomer, which is losing out with big wholesalers who are often called big whales, and right now toward the end of the year and Christmas holidays,
the possibility of massive sales is done so that newcomers panic and go sell their bitcoin,
so when newcomers are on vacation, big whales will buy back bitcoin at a cheap price,
so their profits multiply, while the new arrivals after the holidays are over will be confused with bitcoin prices that are likely to be high than the previous estimate of only a max limit of $ 20,000.00
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

When many people are in panic, wise ones are acting to gain more profit.. Just don`t sell at the bottom, contrarywise, it`s a good time to buy Roll Eyes

~Money~

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:29 PM

guys just leave bitcoin and check eth/btc

its going upward heavily  Huh
seems people are moving to altcoins already which was one of predictions  in last few weeks when governments started to talk about bitcoin control !!!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

Just another month for cryptocurrencies. As we all know that the market of cryptocurrencies is too volatile and wild in nature, anything below 50% should be considered as the normal scenario, to be honest. However, now the things are changing and BTC is losing its price as a part of the correction process. Still, this should not be the subject of worry as this will prove beneficial for the growth in the long-run.

Bonus tip: This is a Xmas and New year sale continuing next 3 months for cryptocurrencies so dive in if someone is waiting for the opportunities.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

It's Christmas everyone wants to cashout to buy stuff, it will fall even further but then it will rise again

+1

Deja Vu

Shaking out the weak hands....

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:11:09 PM

Panic sell is a boon for big players, when people are already selling their btc, then the rich will buy it all for a bargain price. This is not a correction, but part of the business itself. We are faced in a state of panic, because the fear of losing the profits that have been obtained.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:21:41 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 02:16:27 PM by AK47-

Altcoins didn't really suffer a lot in this BTC bearish phase. My altcoin portfolio is still growing. Take this dumping phase as an opportunity to buy in more altcoins as bitcoin will ultimately rise in a week. So, better double your BTC holdings as when Bitcoin goes bullish, altcoins suffer big time. Instead of panicking, smartly diversify your portfolio.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:40:30 PM

The only ones who are complaining are just those who have been always skeptical about the price, there is nothing new with this, they are just newbies in here who are afraid of losing a few bucks, does it impress you? I am tired of them.

~Money~

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

The only ones who are complaining are just those who have been always skeptical about the price, there is nothing new with this, they are just newbies in here who are afraid of losing a few bucks, does it impress you? I am tired of them.

you cannot call all of those who had joined the sell wall, kids and newbies !

it was obvious that there are some hands behind the scene, trying to get on the crypto train , all of those we already knew that they have missed the train
we as crypto lovers should be more cautious before being trapped in corners
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: