Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freewallet Supports IGNIS Airdrop  (Read 452 times)
Freewallet (OP)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

A recent token sale of IGNIS, a bold new ICO by the creators of NXT and Ardor blockchain platforms, was a great success, earning over $15,000,000. Following this sale, there will soon be a free airdrop of 500 million IGNIS available to all NXT holders in the next Ardor Genesis Snapshot, scheduled for December 28th, 2017. Freewallet is proud to announce full support for the IGNIS token distribution in collaboration with Jelurida, the developer of both NXT and ARDR.

The NXT Snapshot will happen on December 28th at block height 1636363 (for more details visit the Jelurida  website). Freewallet users will receive 0.5 free IGNIS for each NXT held in their wallets at the time of the snapshot. This will be the last chance to acquire extra IGNIS tokens before the launch of the Ardor main network on January 1st, 2018.

As the NXT and ARDR wallets are part of the Freewallet family, holders of the latter will also be able to benefit from the coming Ardor blockchain launch. ARDR will be moving to a separate chain on the January 1st, 2018, and all holders of these tokens on the NXT network at the time of the snapshot will receive the same amount of ARDR coins on the dedicated Ardor platform.

Freewallet will soon release a special IGNIS wallet for all token holders. IGNIS tokens will also be added to the Multi Wallet available on Android, iOS, as well as on the web. We put together a brief guide for anyone interested in making the most from the upcoming IGNIS airdrop and ARDR mainnet launch with Freewallet.

Step 1
Download and install the NXT and ARDR wallets or our Multi Wallet. If you have an iPhone or an iPad, we recommend using our web-based Multi Wallet as both cryptos aren’t yet fully supported by Apple.

Step 2
Top up your NXT and ARDR balances at least 24 hours before the snapshot. Please monitor your in-app notifications; you can also subscribe to our official Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in touch!

Step 3
Once the Ardor blockchain launches in the beginning of January 2018, you’ll be able to download and install the new IGNIS app and enjoy your free tokens. We’ll be also updating our ARDR wallet to provide a seamless migration to the dedicated chain. Simply log into your updated wallet to see your Ardor coins!

Alvin Hagg, Freewallet co-founder, commented: “We’re confident that the NXT and Ardor platforms and the future ones to stem from them will contribute to the development of the blockchain technology as a whole. That is why Freewallet’s mission is to make sure our users can reap the profits from all updates introduced by the developers and enjoy the latest technological advances. Congratulations to Jelurida on a very important milestone on their project roadmap!”

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:35 PM
Merited by LoveCryptoAll (3)

One of the youngest coins on the market. But, has already passed listing on Bitreks. The coin was only three days old and she fell down. It was simply merged. But. I took advantage of this and bought 30 cents a little. I think this is a very good investment, as it will make a few X's. This is an improved algorithm for the NXT and Ardor.
Robertport101

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:04:11 AM

First Refund me my Money Scammers, I will kill Alvin Hagg and Fuck Hanna Hagg ass, If i wont get my stolen money back! https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7zt2ew/freewalletorg_stolen_my_ltc_biggest_scammers_rip/
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:19:34 AM

First Refund me my Money Scammers, I will kill Alvin Hagg and Fuck Hanna Hagg ass, If i wont get my stolen money back! https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7zt2ew/freewalletorg_stolen_my_ltc_biggest_scammers_rip/

Holly SHIT
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

I don't think this is a legit wallet. If you search for the reviews you'll see many complaints about how they will scam you. I don't recommend this one better be safe than sorry.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
adam205611

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

I don't think this is a legit wallet. If you search for the reviews you'll see many complaints about how they will scam you. I don't recommend this one better be safe than sorry.

Thanks for update

This made my night  Smiley

Tripitaka

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

Is it possible that they stolen also the ignis airdrop tokens.

We are all waiting for them since the beginnig of January. No news, no tokens, nothing.

jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

Thanks for this post Rob.
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Is it possible that they stolen also the ignis airdrop tokens.

We are all waiting for them since the beginnig of January. No news, no tokens, nothing.
That version doesn't make much sense. Since we made a public promise to deliver IGNIS backed up by official Jelurida's listing, we will fulfill the promise made. Unfortunately, the initial ETA turned to be inaccurate, which is why we're concentrated on facts (such as finalizing the IGNIS release) rather than announcements.

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Tripitaka

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

... we're concentrated on facts (such as finalizing the IGNIS release) rather than announcements.

reading this in an [ANN] thread without facts is priceless
c0mrade4chan

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

The wallet ardor is not working properly. I can not go into the wallet to withdraw ignis.
What could be the problem ?
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

The wallet ardor is not working properly. I can not go into the wallet to withdraw ignis.

c0mrade4chan, IGNIS and ARDR are 2 different coins, you should use the Ignis wallet for managing your IGNIS.

Robertport101

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

they are stealing your money , Good Luck!
Tripitaka

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

Freewallet's ignis wallet doesn't work, it's fake, they're making fun of us
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

We have finally released Ignis! All Freewallet NXT holders have received 0.5 free Ignis for each NXT they had on December 28th. You can view your Ignis balance in the Multi Wallet or download the Ignis wallet on Google Play. To see how many Ignis you have, go to "Receive" and generate your new Ignis wallet address. After that, check your balance.

This is, however, an early release and some operations are currently unavailable with Ignis. For example, you can't make outgoing transactions at this time. This is a temporary situation, and we're in direct contact with Ignis developers to get it resolved by the end of March.

We're very sorry for keeping you waiting! Our mission is to make managing Ignis simple, convenient and efficient for our users. It has taken more time than we anticipated, but we will make good on our promises. Thank you so much for your understanding and support!

ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

looks like a comprehensive  one ,hope this will be a good wallet and might invest it a little soon.hope will continue to grow this project
Tripitaka

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

if you want to save your money, don't use this scam wallet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: