Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] EZToken: Using Crypto-Currency to Power a Universal Loyalty Community  (Read 5440 times)
eztoken

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

I heard that the project already has some experience and achievements ... I ask to show information about them. I would like to know the details

Please visit our website:

https://ico.ezpos.io/

White Paper:

https://ico.ezpos.io/files/EZToken_White_Paper_en.pdf

Fanpage FB:

https://www.facebook.com/eztoken.io/

Telegram Channel:

https://t.me/eztokensupport

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eztoken

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

It looks good! And what about the competitors? What is better than them?

I have ever discussed with business ranking partners, there are few customer loyalty apps based on blockchain. There has also lots of customer loyalty program from big brands, and for every country, always stay leading PoS vendors.

But actually, we are top pioneers in all 3 areas: massive merchants, blockchain platform and loyalty program. If you know other companies who are running with background like this, please let me know. Probably we have learn from each other for better performance.

Good evening Sir, I was curious about the same thing: this is the first time that I heard about a similar concept, so I would like to ask if you have performed an accurate market research in the roots of your business. Thank you!

Thanks for RedenBlack13 for your comment. Probably you say right about there has no testimonial or experience in the past. There has no succesfully before loyalty services, based on blockchain.

We are quite understand what we are doing now, and have more than 1 year preparation for massive loyalty services in ERC-20 platform.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Hi everybody! Tell me please, what is the total number of the coins issued by the company before the ICO?
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

Hi everybody! Tell me please, what is the total number of the coins issued by the company before the ICO?
I’ve read the technical documentation of the project that the total emission is 50 million coins.
icytalk

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

there is no bounty?
eztoken

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

there is no bounty?

No.
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

The project is really cool, I like it very much. But I’m confused with the fact that an entrepreneur has to conclude some agreements, undergo a complicated process of registration… Why is it necessary? As an owner of a shop, I don’t want to spend time on it. I just want to benefit from use of EZtoken, and that’s all.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

The project is really cool, I like it very much. But I’m confused with the fact that an entrepreneur has to conclude some agreements, undergo a complicated process of registration… Why is it necessary? As an owner of a shop, I don’t want to spend time on it. I just want to benefit from use of EZtoken, and that’s all.
Wait, you mix EZtoken with something else. The owner of a business has just to keep some tokens on his account balance and register his enterprise in the loyalty system in order to participate in EZ Marketing program. Minimum amount of data is required for registration, including the conversion rate of loyalty points.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

Wait, you mix EZtoken with something else. The owner of a business has just to keep some tokens on his account balance and register his enterprise in the loyalty system in order to participate in EZ Marketing program. Minimum amount of data is required for registration, including the conversion rate of loyalty points.
In my opinion, only small and middle-sized businesses will be interested in the project. Major brands don’t need a uniform app, it always making its symbolic and design of brand in priority. That’s why it’s easier for them to develop its own app from scratch.
eztoken

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Stay relax with investors' comments last night. Love them  Grin
https://medium.com/@ezpos/the-last-night-moments-eztoken-made-the-history-ef98da19ba00
eztoken

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

That is not comlicated like you think. As the owner of shop or retailers, please think about what you should react to customers, frequent customers, what they can get when they buy goods, what they can get when they come back store etc... The rest is exchange. There also has minimum regulation they might to do because it will works with all merchants and clients in one common platform.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Hello there,

I just participated in the round 2, and so did a referree of mine.

As he bought 101 EZT, it shows in affiliation that I get 5 EZT bonus (not 5.05? jk). But these 5 EZT aren't showing in my total balance.

Same question goes for the token sale. When the token number was uneven, you kept the difference, right? Because I don't have any ETH left on my account.

I would appreciate some explaining Smiley

Thank you

Will tell your issue to technical support, then feedback to you soon. Thanks.

Thank you Sir.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

What is the initial price of a token without any discounts or bonuses?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

What is the initial price of a token without any discounts or bonuses?

Well, if I don’t mix up anything, the initial price of a coin is $1.

superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

In my opinion, only small and middle-sized businesses will be interested in the project. Major brands don’t need a uniform app, it always making its symbolic and design of brand in priority. That’s why it’s easier for them to develop its own app from scratch.
Why should they develop anything from scratch of the company is ready to offer large companies White Label apps? I mean, they’ll be able to set their own style, all the symbols and etc.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

Why should they develop anything from scratch of the company is ready to offer large companies White Label apps? I mean, they’ll be able to set their own style, all the symbols and etc.
Wow, White Label is cool! How much will this offer cost for entrepreneurs?
oli40

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

I would like to share my experience with EZToken.

I was seriously interested to participate, so I followed all the instructions, transferred BTC to their wallet and waited for the countdown moment. When it reached 0 I pressed the button and got an 'error'. This happened a few times, and then it was sold out. I was not too late, but the system failed.

Annoying, but okay, let's move on. Withdraw my BTC and invest in another ICO. And here the problem arrises: they are not allowing me to withdraw my BTC from their account. It's stuck there until 1 march they say.

Either unbelievably amateuristic or plainout ill-intended.

I asked a few times in their Telegram channel, but they keep dodging my question.

So maybe EZToken will have the decency to answer here: why are you not allowing me to withdraw my BTC?
eztoken

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

I would like to share my experience with EZToken.

I was seriously interested to participate, so I followed all the instructions, transferred BTC to their wallet and waited for the countdown moment. When it reached 0 I pressed the button and got an 'error'. This happened a few times, and then it was sold out. I was not too late, but the system failed.

Annoying, but okay, let's move on. Withdraw my BTC and invest in another ICO. And here the problem arrises: they are not allowing me to withdraw my BTC from their account. It's stuck there until 1 march they say.

Either unbelievably amateuristic or plainout ill-intended.

I asked a few times in their Telegram channel, but they keep dodging my question.

So maybe EZToken will have the decency to answer here: why are you not allowing me to withdraw my BTC?

Sorry to hear about it, oli40. The reason why you might to wait till ICO ends just because EZToken follows regulation like all other international pure/ conventional ICO.

Please be sure you have everything need to know about the Token regulations here:

Terms and Conditions
https://ico.ezpos.io/files/terms_and_conditions.pdf
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Great project! Will surely take part in the ICO. However that's a pity you don't have any bounty programs...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

I’ve heard somewhere that it’ll be possible to use eWallet o only to store EZToken, but also to store some other crypto-currencies. Is that true? What crypto-currencies will it be possible to store there in such a case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: