Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] EZToken: Using Crypto-Currency to Power a Universal Loyalty Community  (Read 5435 times)
eztoken

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

You sell eztoken but you dont deploy any smartcontract ? What the hell are you selling to us ?
What the number do you show us ?
Where is our private key ?
You dont have any dev guy to work on the basic thing for ico.
You going to make internal exchange and trying to manipulate on your database dont you ?

Hello leh50836,

I do not understand why you think we are scammer. You are the first one talk about this after more than 3000 investors join with us. We probably update smart-contract source code on Github recently and announce progress for all ICO ratings its progress. All these matters has transparency, and nobody claims us about it.

Perhaps you know us recently and question something like that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

The technology described in the technical documentation looks very complicated. It seems to me that the developers of the company will have to work hard to complete the development. In addition, as for me, because of the complexity of the market will initially come out a raw product, but in the future it will be finalized.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

The technology described in the technical documentation looks very complicated. It seems to me that the developers of the company will have to work hard to complete the development. In addition, as for me, because of the complexity of the market will initially come out a raw product, but in the future it will be finalized.
Despite the fact that the project will combine only the latest technologies, the company will be able to finish its development very quickly and enter the market. For high-quality and stable operation, the company will build its own network of servers and business computers!
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Despite the fact that the project will combine only the latest technologies, the company will be able to finish its development very quickly and enter the market. For high-quality and stable operation, the company will build its own network of servers and business computers!
Well, then worry about the stability of the system as a whole is not even worth it. However, how will things stand with the speed of transactions?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

Well, then worry about the stability of the system as a whole is not even worth it. However, how will things stand with the speed of transactions?
Here too, everything will be ok. The company will ensure high speed of transactions through the introduction of a hybrid model of two wholesale network technologies and a block-based ERC-20.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Here too, everything will be ok. The company will ensure high speed of transactions through the introduction of a hybrid model of two wholesale network technologies and a block-based ERC-20.
I wonder why the developers decided to choose ERC-20 as the basis?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Greetings! Are there any minimum restrictions on one purchase?
leholmes12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

Greetings! Are there any minimum restrictions on one purchase?
Yes, there are such limitations. The minimum purchase size is 50 EZT.
chrisbrown0384

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

Count me in on the Ico.. round three here we go! One more day.. One more day..
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Good day to all, friends! What crypto currency does the company accept for payment?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

Good day to all, friends! What crypto currency does the company accept for payment?
Hello. To pay for the purchase of EZT tokens you can use either Btc or Eth
leh50836

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:43 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 12:31:26 PM by leh50836

You sell eztoken but you dont deploy any smartcontract ? What the hell are you selling to us ?
What the number do you show us ?
Where is our private key ?
You dont have any dev guy to work on the basic thing for ico.
You going to make internal exchange and trying to manipulate on your database dont you ?

Hello leh50836,

I do not understand why you think we are scammer. You are the first one talk about this after more than 3000 investors join with us. We probably update smart-contract source code on Github recently and announce progress for all ICO ratings its progress. All these matters has transparency, and nobody claims us about it.

Perhaps you know us recently and question something like that?

I do not understand why you think we are scammer. You are the first one talk about this after more than 3000 investors join with us
You have 3000 investors (I assume it's right number), it doesn't mean you are not scammer, let answer my questions.

We probably update smart-contract source code on Github recently and announce progress for all ICO ratings its progress. All these matters has transparency, and nobody claims us about it.

Where is your smartcontract ?
The one here right : https://github.com/ezpos/eztoken-contract/blob/master/contracts/EzToken.sol

You just try to commit something, and try to update after I reported in your facebook channel.

Ok, let I back to my question:

1/ In your whitepaper, you said that you used ERC20 for your EZToken
https://ibb.co/d5XtZ6

But where is your EZToken come from ?
You haven't deployed any smartcontract to ethereum network, so how could you sell something you dont own mate ?

You do ICO (Initial Coin Offering) but you don't have any coin, so what do you offer for your investor ?

You should learn how to do ICO before trying to scam, you could read it here (https://ethereum.org/crowdsale)

Okie, and now what should I call you Mate ?

2/ Also in your whitepaper, you said that you will have wallet
Here: https://ibb.co/cc1Fgm

I see your wallet here on appstore (and you announce to everyone that you release it earlier than your roadmap because your hard work blah blah blah)
Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.ezpos.ezwallet

So one again, you are trying to attract user to put BTC/ETH to your address and sell them a number on your database.

3/ Also in your news, you tweet that you are going to release internal exchange at this 22nd Jan. (you just deleted it after I post, but I swear you couldn't delete all from the internet, scammer never win mate)

Let I ask you one question, how could you release an internal exchange if you still in trouble with your real product ?

Let I guess Mate:

1/ You dont sell token, you sell a number in your database (mysql i guess)
2/ You dont go to exchange, you dont even think about smartcontract (until I asked you in your facebook). Your site totally don't show your github. And some popular sites like icobench.com, icomatch.com do get your BTC and help you to scam by review you a high score.
3/ you are building an exchange, and using media to attract more people who are so interested about ICO  and think it could make them rick faster, you make a FOMO effect and then
you sell as much as possible EZTOKEN.
Because you don't have total supply at all.

It just a number (double) I guess, and your real total supply are 2^53 not 10.000.000 right ?

Okie, i know you are trying to submit your smartcontract and try to pretend you are do the right thing. But mate, If I don't talk, you will go that way.

Earning money is good, but target to stupid, greedy people to sell them the number in your db is quite a fucking bad thing in the world.

#Team Note:

Hoa Nguyen
CEO of EZ Solution

Tuan Hua
Product Manager of EZ Solution

Laurent Nguyen Dr.
CSO of EZ Solution

Duong Doan
CTO of EZ Solution

Ly Na
Head of PR of EZ Solution

Vu Trinh
Lead Backend Developer

Nam Nguyen
Lead Mobile Developer

Thang Ngo
Quality Assurance Manager
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

This does seem a lot like a scamm. Why is the tokensale through your central database and not transparent-through Ethereum smart contract?
leh50836

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

This does seem a lot like a scamm. Why is the tokensale through your central database and not transparent-through Ethereum smart contract?

Oh my god, finally, I am worry that they will create 1000 newbie account to flush my posts as they did in fb & twitter before trying to report me.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
dort

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

Hello! During what period will my loyalty points balance be updated after the next purchase?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

Greetings! I am such a person that always interested in safety first of all. So, can malevolent shop owners somehow write off loyalty points from the balance of their customers?
rdizza

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?
gazman

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

Good time, friends. The technical documentation says that users will be able to access their accounts via interactive portals. What kind of interactive portal, does anyone know?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:17:43 PM

Which mechanism will automatically evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns based on information about the store? And is there any error with such an automatic evaluation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: