Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did I lose on trade ??  (Read 2394 times)
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??

Need check price on exchange where you trading because coinmarketcap show average price.
Also price is different on each exchange.
Check you history order and you can see real price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Algo Trader

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

Use awesome exchanges like Bitfinex and Binance to do the trading. Other exchanges will kill your profits in the Fees. Please don't do frequent Fiat transfer and look at the Fiat transfer rates before you send the transfer. Fiat transfer takes a lot of charges like 40$ in some cases. So be aware and find the best place to do the transaction at the cheapest rate.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:18:17 AM

A natural thing happens because that's the trade if you lose means there is a small mistake that makes you lose at that time. Wink
Just continue to learn and never be afraid, if you lose then instead of blaming yourself with such mistakes better to move forward and
try other ways to recover, not the way gambler do but a good trader always finding reason it will serve as a guide to be in the positive
side, better to keep on moving forward and never look back.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

A natural thing happens because that's the trade if you lose means there is a small mistake that makes you lose at that time. Wink

You shouldn't buy just based on someone suggest any coin because those coins if start going down then you may sell in a panic at losses. But if you buy coins which you know that its future use then you may not get panic and hold them until it goes up again or you may buy some more at a lower price to average down your prices. That's you should always buy good altcoins to hold them for long if prices go down after your purchase.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

If you want to trade you should prepare things that must be prepared before you start, so as not to happen things that are not desirable in the future, such as calculating the possibility of loss and profit, the right time, etc.
In this case i think you might in too much of a hurry to make a sale regardless of the percentage decrease in price, and you should find out from other websites not just focused on one website, so you can predict whether it fits or not.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
1-DevelopEX

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

What happen to you is quite same to me, some call it panic selling
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

I believe that lose is a natural thing that really happen in a world of trading bitcoin. Those loses or failures only indicates that we have commit some mistakes or we are doing it incorrect so maybe sometimes we should fill those missing actions to get the correct recipe to avoid those loses, and most of all be patient because' that is the one rule of the trader.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

I believe that lose is a natural thing that really happen in a world of trading bitcoin. Those loses or failures only indicates that we have commit some mistakes or we are doing it incorrect so maybe sometimes we should fill those missing actions to get the correct recipe to avoid those loses, and most of all be patient because' that is the one rule of the trader.
I also believe that loose is a part of our life we cant become an expert if we  dont have any looses because looses can teach us in the near future to make a rightvdecision in every situation that weve already known because  of the loosing experience that we badly experience on todays trade.I believe thatvwas really a part of humans life even in different kinds of thing we can really loose everything depending on how we take control on our self.
Infectedworld

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

fees and maybe the price of bitcoin going down thats why u lost money next time have more patient.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

I trust that he can gain from his slip-up so in the other shot, he can make a benefit and even he can recoup his cash. it is hard to make a benefit from exchange in the event that we don't know anything or our insight isn't much. yet, in the event that we need to take in more about exchanging then I am certain that we can build our ability like other individuals and at last, we can make our benefit as well. be that as it may, even we have high aptitude in exchanging, there will be a period for us so we can make a major benefit.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

You should look at price on the exchange you are trading.
Cause there are a lot of things, for example the market cap and amount of traders, which can affect on the price.

This is very important you should look on it so you can see how much your money still, and beside its also the first thing that you should know before you sell out your  eth if how much would it be so you can still hold and wait never ever sell when you are still at loss.

I also think that never sell your altcoin in loss price or selling price is lower than buying price.
I think you are not patient to hold your altcoin and it makes you sell it in low price.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

Cause there are a lot of things, for example the market cap and amount of traders, which can affect on the price.

This is very important you should look on it so you can see how much your money still, and beside its also the first thing that you should know before you sell out your  eth if how much would it be so you can still hold and wait never ever sell when you are still at loss.

I also think that never sell your altcoin in loss price or selling price is lower than buying price.
I think you are not patient to hold your altcoin and it makes you sell it in low price.

Well one thing is that you have to always be sharp and observant because s little things and mistakes like this can really set you back real money. People tend to overlook especially for long time traders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

Because in trading don't exist solution win-win: if you gain something, someone else loses.
In this case, someone else won and you lost. Very simple :-)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

Because in trading don't exist solution win-win: if you gain something, someone else loses.
In this case, someone else won and you lost. Very simple :-)
In trading we dont expect of losing our money, it is necessary to analyze your trading if daily. Also, patient is needed if the price suddenly fall down so you have to wait atleast to increase. You will lose if you are impulsive trader, patient and determined to gain profit.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

Because trading is nothing for people who are new in to cryptocurrencies and finance. It sounds very easy in theorie, but it isnt. Finding the right time to sell and buy is much difficult and you need a lot of experience for this. So f your new, you can win more with just holding.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??

Before buying coins you should check the current market price and status for your considetation maybe you buy immediately without checking on it first, but still you can hold it for awhile because you choose the best coins like ethereum in which it can rise up anytime. I just hope you did not sell all you coins immediately due to panic because it will be a sure lose of investment.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Well one thing is that you have to always be sharp and observant because s little things and mistakes like this can really set you back real money. People tend to overlook especially for long time traders.
Money would really be always at risk no matter how small it is then that can really cause loss.Patience would really give major affects on each orders we do set. Instances of panic sell or cut loss is common because we dont really like to see on decreasing prices those are common mistakes but later on we do learn up and do know on what to do on next.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

You have to read a lot about trading before trying it, because without good knowledge you will choose the worst coins to trade, and you will sell fastly most likely without making good earning. Some coins have the potential to rise after long time, while others are considered as short term.
BerkerPRS

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

Did you solve the problem?
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

You have to read a lot about trading before trying it, because without good knowledge you will choose the worst coins to trade, and you will sell fastly most likely without making good earning. Some coins have the potential to rise after long time, while others are considered as short term.
People loose on some other ways of gaining for some reason maybe it is all because they are lucking an experience or maybe knowledge on that thing i believe that there would be a way to mame everything fine maybe you zshould do some research and asking a question to those who are already expert on the feild of trading because they know most about it.However i believe that looses is a part of everybodys life we need to learn to acept looses because looses is a part of life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: