Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did I lose on trade ??  (Read 2394 times)
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:49:42 PM

Trading is platform which you have good analytical skill and the great experience and good  knowledge and good reaction about your mind and because of this you can put your best work on required trade and that is way you have to maximum chance to decrease the chances of loss and generate more and more profit and did good trade on it, because good trading experience make your trade good and huge profit.
actually bitcoin is not so easy to take a start here that’s why I’m suggesting to every one before going to join bitcoin learn about it because there are a lot of things to learn about it and if you will not understand them and take a start so for sure you will lose because I’m also doing on line trade here and I never lose here trade is one of the fast and good way to earn from bitcoin and I’m sure you will also earn from it without lose.
Wow maybe you are a Trader God  Cheesy Having no loses is really an impressive thing which most traders are hoping the same thing. I would ask you if you really havent experience loss yet? Seems very impossible because even how experience or professional you are,mistakes and loses would really be there always and no trader is prone into that state.If you do manage not to have loss then its an advantage for you.
I will learn to him that my trade is always lucky, how to do it?
I am 4 years old being a trader, and losing is a common thing. This fluctuating and uncertain bitcoin price affects the altcoin price. This is what causes my trade loss. Stable emotions may be a good reason but how to deal with this situation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

For sure if you hold your ethereum until now you will earn profit. Because today price is more than $1000 and for it will increase more in the next few months.  I suggest bro,  if you see your altcoin that you bought decreased it's price better if you don't sell it better you gonna is to buy more altcoin who price decreasing. Because if you sold your altcoin you lose some of your capital.  You need to patiene in trading if you want to become successful in the future.  Many people earna lot of profit in trading because they have a lot of research and they have patience to wait the rice of altcoin to increase before they sell it to gain big profit.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:22:38 AM

For sure if you hold your ethereum until now you will earn profit. Because today price is more than $1000 and for it will increase more in the next few months.  I suggest bro,  if you see your altcoin that you bought decreased it's price better if you don't sell it better you gonna is to buy more altcoin who price decreasing. Because if you sold your altcoin you lose some of your capital.  You need to patiene in trading if you want to become successful in the future.  Many people earna lot of profit in trading because they have a lot of research and they have patience to wait the rice of altcoin to increase before they sell it to gain big profit.

Patience is really important in trading - the more you have it, the more you are going to win because volatility gives us chances of winning trades if we just wait for its price to reach to our target goal.
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
I think you should be calm before all situations, this is a new and continuous fluctuations so you need to equip yourself with full knowledge as well as learn a good analytical skills you can Trading win. You also need reliable information channels to be able to know the information quickly and accurately. Again I would like to warn you that this is a very risky market so you really need to know what you are doing otherwise you will lose all your possessions.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:42:54 AM

Patience is really important in trading - the more you have it, the more you are going to win because volatility gives us chances of winning trades if we just wait for its price to reach to our target goal.

But the thing is he didn't even know that there are price differences in every exchange. He thought that he could sell his eth as he saw the price from livecoinwatch. First thing first, before entering the trading we must have the knowledge about things related to trading so that we wouldn't lose. One must equipped with knowledge and skills in order to have a good outcome on every thing we've make whether it's money related things or not.

marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

Trading is platform which you have good analytical skill and the great experience and good  knowledge and good reaction about your mind and because of this you can put your best work on required trade and that is way you have to maximum chance to decrease the chances of loss and generate more and more profit and did good trade on it, because good trading experience make your trade good and huge profit.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:24:24 AM

Because I dont have enough knowledge.  That time, the only thing thats on my mind is to invest without even understanding what kind of trade I am doing. But from that experienced I learned a lot.  What I did is, I studied the movement of trade, not just the graphic but also the figures including policy and pro's and consequences of investing much and a little,  even the way on how successful traders made it to the top. Now I dont lose anymore.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

Use awesome exchanges like Bitfinex and Binance to do the trading. Other exchanges will kill your profits in the Fees. Please don't do frequent Fiat transfer and look at the Fiat transfer rates before you send the transfer. Fiat transfer takes a lot of charges like 40$ in some cases. So be aware and find the best place to do the transaction at the cheapest rate.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

the price of ethereum or any crytocurrencies change every hour every minite, but if you want to trade you have to watch the market, know price trend, or technical anylist..and be patient or  be careful before your trading decisions

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀