Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase/Blockchain/ not allowing buying  (Read 99 times)
Lifework (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:26:03 PM

both coinbase and block chain wont allow you to buy BTC/ETH/LTC block chain wont let you transfer ETH from your wallett to your bittrex wallett. Anyone know why besides the market is nuts now and everyones freaking out? i want to buy more coins but i cant get my acnt funded and dont want to cash out other coins im holding.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

both coinbase and block chain wont allow you to buy BTC/ETH/LTC block chain wont let you transfer ETH from your wallett to your bittrex wallett. Anyone know why besides the market is nuts now and everyones freaking out? i want to buy more coins but i cant get my acnt funded and dont want to cash out other coins im holding.

Currently having the same damn. Problem. I freakin want to invest into ethereum blue but i cannot freakin take my funds and invest into eth blue. Cannot freakin buy ethereum. Plus there are great ICOs i have seen today that i cannot invest in because of this.! Damn it. First etherdelta, now this!
I hope this get resolve soon because the world continues to run. And doesn't stop just because they decide to stop allowing us to buy btc, eth and ltc. .

Someone please explain why these things are happening all in the same week.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

Currently having the same damn. Problem. I freakin want to invest into ethereum blue but i cannot freakin take my funds and invest into eth blue. Cannot freakin buy ethereum. Plus there are great ICOs i have seen today that i cannot invest in because of this.! Damn it. First etherdelta, now this!
I hope this get resolve soon because the world continues to run. And doesn't stop just because they decide to stop allowing us to buy btc, eth and ltc. .

Someone please explain why these things are happening all in the same week.
I just bought few minutes ago from coinbase and transfer my BTC to bittrex did you guys already contact the support?

best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:28:53 PM

Some time ago I had been used this stock platform. But all kinds of bugs and failures of this system force me to quit it. Now I am using three exchange platforms one of them is new OMG platform.
vltnqefi

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

There were too few altcoin logins on the coinbase. Although the volume was heavy, most altcoin trades were not supported, so I switched to the bittrex and binance exchanges.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

This is due maybe due to the current traffic in their network,the fee in both the wallets are very high and there is a notification comes for us there is temporary breakdown in the buying and selling.But I my bitcoins through blockchain wallets but I didn't encountered any problem as you faced.So you just try to send later or tomorrow this could be a temporary problem and resolved soon guys.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

Yes, high network traffic probably results the issues. If your funds are low, than probably the fees would be higher than the funds. So the only way would be, to wait, until the traffic calmed down and only move bigger funds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: