Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 best ICOs in your opinion for 2018?  (Read 552 times)
Skizze (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:50:40 PM

I'm new to crypto and want to participate in ICOs. I have funds that I can afford to lose. What are the 3 ICOs that you consider the best? I tried to search but there are so many that a month wouldn't be enough to read through all of them  Grin
Any opinion is welcome
Roam-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:07:33 PM

If you're a newbie, you are probably better off buying bitcoin and alts. Just hang around a bit. Don't rush. As you get more experience, you will understands better where is good ICO and where is bad. Where is legit, where is a scam.

As for me, I participated in
1) Zabercoin and
2) Hdac.
I think those are one of the best ICOs now.
I also anticipate Neurogress. This one will be huge. Just imagine that you could control things with thoughts. That's what they develop
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:11:30 PM

I'm new to crypto and want to participate in ICOs. I have funds that I can afford to lose. What are the 3 ICOs that you consider the best? I tried to search but there are so many that a month wouldn't be enough to read through all of them  Grin
Any opinion is welcome

Nice thread to see what's gonna be the next big in the market, but you better stay away from ICOs these days. The market is so complicated and investments in ICOs would result in very bad loss. This is a fact to consider before make investment in them.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:24:14 PM

If you are new to crypto, you should not invest in ICO, because I think if you do not have the old knowledge about crypto, you will incur losses, because ICO now really needs to be seen and understood before investing, preferably if you want. To invest better you invest with an already registered Altcoin instead, so your risk to invest is not too big in investing to make trades.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:33:50 PM

3 ico is potentially good in the future and the ico is spectiv, trade.io and tokenpay.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:34:58 PM

Just like was said above. Think twice before yiu do this. ICOs are not for beginners. With ICOs you can either buy Lambo in a year or lose it all  Grin
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:43:00 PM

I can't tell which tokens will grow, probably nobody can't, but for now, I took a part in 4 ICO's. 1 of them is already listed on HitBTC, it is CAPP (Cappasity), and other are still collecting money: Play2Live, Crowd Machine, KYC.
If you are not sure, just check theirs whitepapers and roadmaps, that is how I'm looking for good projects.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:00:08 PM

AMLT is the best ongoing ICO. Detailed white paper explains each and every detail.  I compared this with some great ICOs came earlier and found similarities. This ICO has a huge potential. Do some research on this yourself. 
testminer42

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:11:14 PM

my personal top spectiv, trade.io, gladius. Why are not newcomers at ico? If you determine the investment, you can get a 3-fold increase, or even more. But we need to choose a project well, a lot of empty on the market of violas
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:12:24 PM

1. VIBE. It's based on Virtual Reality and is single coin offering these features.
2. VIBERATE. Because it's the best music platform from what I saw.
3. Maybe Aeron. Don't know. Need to do more research

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
Skizze (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:06:35 PM

Thank you for replies everyone. Some good ICOs I see here  Smiley
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:51:16 PM

1. VIBE. It's based on Virtual Reality and is single coin offering these features.
2. VIBERATE. Because it's the best music platform from what I saw.
3. Maybe Aeron. Don't know. Need to do more research

Viberate is not an ICO as I know. Sold out right away
Whespers78

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:18:08 PM

Aeron is best i see many ads for them , AIDCOIN  for me i prefer to use coins for than ICOs

you need to read whitepaper for ICOs and only need to track chart for alt
Roam-man

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

Aeron is best i see many ads for them , AIDCOIN  for me i prefer to use coins for than ICOs

you need to read whitepaper for ICOs and only need to track chart for alt

The number of ads doesn't mean ICO is best. It just means they pay a lot of money for advertising. But ICO is interesting anyway
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:20:20 PM

Notable ICOs in 2018:
1 CYPHERIUM:
The build team with the developers of Amazon, Google, Microsoft created a new blockchain
2 RENTBERRY:
A long-term lease is available from 2015. Redwood saves the time and money of tenants and landlords. Furthermore, rentberry provides tenants with more incentive services in the future.
3.LOCK:
  The technology company is known for its DIY patent research tool, InnVenn, which includes the ability to purchase and sell intellectual property through the LOCIcoin tag.
There are also Trippki, RightMesh,. Experty, ... also very potential next year

Nickface

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

I recommend you   the next three best ICOs, to my mind:
SWAPPER
Adbank
Ebit Payment
I believe it will very successful next year.
Lewoll

Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:41:55 PM

My best ICOs for the next month and 2018 are the Bob's repair, Darico, Stock US etc.
They're a good ICOs that backed by big investors like John Mc Afee and other multi billionaire businessmen.
Choosing best ICOs is difficult that's why you need know the pre Examine techniques before investing your time and money.

Lewoll

Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:48:00 PM

Thank you for replies everyone. Some good ICOs I see here  Smiley

There are too many ICOs today and still yet to come and you'll be confused which particularly are the best of the best.
The ICOs we've been promoted as the best are the ICOs that's we've been participating and I know that it's not enough to tell that our ICOs are only the best but personally I want to share my perspective, before I join the bounty campaigns of an ICO I must take time to read and research regarding with the project due to my limited accounts to join. I think there are almost 200 and more ICOs that are active in this forum but I can only join 4 of them. That's why I can tell that the ICOs I'm joining are one of the best.

gbdnnxowv

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

Any opinion is welcome
akasha may be a very good ICO choice, but their team has so far not released an ICO plan.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:53:30 PM

If you're a newbie, you are probably better off buying bitcoin and alts. Just hang around a bit. Don't rush. As you get more experience, you will understands better where is good ICO and where is bad. Where is legit, where is a scam.

As for me, I participated in
1) Zabercoin and
2) Hdac.
I think those are one of the best ICOs now.
I also anticipate Neurogress. This one will be huge. Just imagine that you could control things with thoughts. That's what they develop

Second Neurogress. Waiting for it so much. That can be the next thing. I also can recommend fortknoxter. I think it's good
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: