Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bubble Burst ?  (Read 619 times)
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

That concept has already been discussed more than years ago, and even when the price was less than $250 everybody was saying that it was a bubble because it came from $1 to $100 in a few years.
So no, there is nothing to be worried about.
This bubble issue is the oldest and most argumentative issue of all time in Cryptocurrencies. Lots of the most respectable personalities in the world says that "Bitcoin is a bubble" but now they make themselves regret. As long as many people are supporting this coin it will never be a bubble.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

"Does your barber or your granny talk to you about their latest investment in BTC/Ethereum/privacy coins 'because they're the future'?"
If answer one day will be yes - then there is a bubble and end is near.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:10:25 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:01:41 PM by Yaunfitda

If history is anything to go by, the tulip bubble burst in 1600 is different from what we are seeing in the crypto currency.And yes, we have seen lots of opinion about bitcoin is in a bubble or not, but are there indication that we are in a bubble? There is no well-accepted model that suggests a fair. value of bitcoin before we can say that it has been burst.

"Does your barber or your granny talk to you about their latest investment in BTC/Ethereum/privacy coins 'because they're the future'?"
If answer one day will be yes - then there is a bubble and end is near.

Lol mate, you made me laugh. Granny and crypto's in one sentence, couldn't been better.  Grin

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jityap

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

The bitcoin price is still at 10k. bubble has not burst.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

Now it is too risky to sell because we do not know how far down the bottom is and if this is the bottom you might get priced out. The time to sell was a few days ago and many of us missed the boat. The whales coordinated a big attack to all sell off at once across the board. Now if you have any spare fiat cash, now might be a good time to purchase more Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Etheruem and some of the other big coins that have fallen drastically in price over the last few days.
Yeah I think that if you have invested in bitcoin and want to make money through your investment then wait for some time. There is no need to sell your bitcoin on low price. Many people say that 2018 will be the year of bitcoin and the price will be more than 30000 dollars, then why some bitcoin holders think that they may lose more if they hold bitcoin for some more time because the price is decreasing day by day.
Everyone seems so optimistic since bitcoin shows a great potential to skyrocketing again and again.
Don't know at this stage where actually there is no bullish sign , just a real crash ahead waiting.
Hold if you could waiting at least for the next 1/2 years but cut the loss when you looking to get some little profit daily.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

That concept has already been discussed more than years ago, and even when the price was less than $250 everybody was saying that it was a bubble because it came from $1 to $100 in a few years.
This bubble issue is the oldest and most argumentative issue of all time in Cryptocurrencies. Lots of the most respectable personalities in the world says that "Bitcoin is a bubble" but now they make themselves regret. As long as many people are supporting this coin it will never be a bubble.
Bitcoin in itself is not a bubble but no matter the asset there is the possibility of bubbles forming, a bubble is just an extreme overvaluation of a good, that is all, that is what happened with real estate a few years ago, real estate is not a bubble since we all need houses to live in and places to work and places to have some recreation but too much money was poured into it and this created a bubble, bitcoin follows that same principle and we should never forget it.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

Theoretically, it can burst but it doesn’t mean that initial idea of unknown Satoshi was to make a pyramid that people would believe in and than fool them all. Many people have already earned a lot of money with Bitcoin and will continue to (I think so).
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

Bitcoin in itself is not a bubble but no matter the asset there is the possibility of bubbles forming, a bubble is just an extreme overvaluation of a good, that is all, that is what happened with real estate a few years ago, real estate is not a bubble since we all need houses to live in and places to work and places to have some recreation but too much money was poured into it and this created a bubble, bitcoin follows that same principle and we should never forget it.

People are keep on saying that bitcoin is a bubble, yes the price are quiet high and the demand for this are pretty impressive but we must also understand why people are keep on investing on bitcoin which offers great technology. This is just a correction right now which is very normal on every market, well if bitcoin are real bubble I will keep on investing at a dump price for sure.
andrei56

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:01:22 AM
Merited by Eternu (2)

Theoretically, it can burst but it doesn’t mean that initial idea of unknown Satoshi was to make a pyramid that people would believe in and than fool them all. Many people have already earned a lot of money with Bitcoin and will continue to (I think so).
Some persons simply do not know what they are talking about, if investing to obtain profits was a bubble then everything will be a bubble, the supermarket does not buy products at the prices they are offering, they are selling them with the intention to make a profit, the same happens with stocks and with bitcoin as well, we all want to obtain profits and we want to sell for an higher price but that does not mean that everything is a bubble.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

Dont sell now, just buy, this is just a paranoia scenario, every one is trying to sell because they are afraid of losing more, but in fact they have already lost more than a 40% if they bought at the ATH.
Dont be so dumb, dont sell now.

Yeah I also feel the same. If you have money and want to invest in crypto bitcoin is the best option for your investment because the decrease in the price is for the time being and it will regain its price after a while. If you already have bitcoin in your wallet then I will suggest to hold them and never sell them on today’s price otherwise you will be unhappy with your decision when you see the price growing.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Some persons simply do not know what they are talking about, if investing to obtain profits was a bubble then everything will be a bubble, the supermarket does not buy products at the prices they are offering, they are selling them with the intention to make a profit, the same happens with stocks and with bitcoin as well, we all want to obtain profits and we want to sell for an higher price but that does not mean that everything is a bubble.
Thank god! There is someone who understands how does the market exactly works. If you are selling things at rates cheaper than at which you bought, obviously you are not doing business then, you are going in loss and simply wasting your money.

Business or in simple terms, trading is where you buy and sell things keeping your profit margin. As far as bitcoin is concerned, I don’t think so it is bubble in any way. Prices of the commodities keep fluctuating.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

The Bitcoin correction seems too far and too quick . Hold ? Or sell and buy Bitcoin Cash? Or BTG or BTH? Any suggestions ?
my advice is not that you do not need to do yet, you have to wait until everything settles down, if you are in a drawdown, even more so, if there are free funds, you can still buy at least an ether, neo or icon
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

The Bitcoin correction seems too far and too quick . Hold ? Or sell and buy Bitcoin Cash? Or BTG or BTH? Any suggestions ?
my advice is not that you do not need to do yet, you have to wait until everything settles down, if you are in a drawdown, even more so, if there are free funds, you can still buy at least an ether, neo or icon
Wise investors will stick to much stronger investment, even the value is falling better to buy more even in a little portion as we are expecting that bounce back will happen any time, bitcoin flows might be not favoring us for some time but surely it will begin to rise back again, just learn from the previous movements that happen before instead of thinking of reinvesting to another project.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

For me just hold, don't sell if you think that this can be lost of your money. Sometimes we do wrong move because we believe on news, but if you really believe in your coin and you know about the future of coin just hold.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

The title of the topic is wrong because if it was a bubble burst i can assure you the 10k support will not stand. Any way in that sense just hold your bitcoin and if you have extra money buy more.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

I'm predicting that bitcoin last 3 months for corrections because last December really gone so high and it will take long to get back. Plus people are panicking and that's another reason why bitcoin can't rise.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

For me just hold, don't sell if you think that this can be lost of your money. Sometimes we do wrong move because we believe on news, but if you really believe in your coin and you know about the future of coin just hold.
You have made the right decision and I also love your trust on your coin because this is the way of becoming successful. We don’t have to listen to others or follow them. Take a decision after doing some work. Bitcoin and some other alternative coin which include Ethereum, neo, waves, Litecoin, ripple and Ethereum classic. These are the trustworthy ones and during dip, the investors should be patient.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

You have made the right decision and I also love your trust on your coin because this is the way of becoming successful. We don’t have to listen to others or follow them. Take a decision after doing some work. Bitcoin and some other alternative coin which include Ethereum, neo, waves, Litecoin, ripple and Ethereum classic. These are the trustworthy ones and during dip, the investors should be patient.

Trading always needs patience. As for the bubble that burst, this statement sounds very strange. BTC is not a bubble.
andrei56

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

People are keep on saying that bitcoin is a bubble, yes the price are quiet high and the demand for this are pretty impressive but we must also understand why people are keep on investing on bitcoin which offers great technology. This is just a correction right now which is very normal on every market, well if bitcoin are real bubble I will keep on investing at a dump price for sure.
Correct, this is just a huge correction but the technology that backs bitcoin is still there nothing has changed, the legal status of bitcoin as far as I know has not changed so it is still legal, this variations in the price are simply caused by the change in the supply and the demand that is all, these changes have been made even greater due to the recent bad news but bitcoin is still as solid as ever.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

Although I have been in this market for 2 years, there is a bit of experience, but just four weeks ago the market marked an incremental rise in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin has risen vertically to $ 19,400, but just two days ago the price of a bitcoin fell drastically to $ 7800, down more than 60%. That made me extremely confused and anxious, currently I am holding more than 400 BTC with an average price of $ 11000. Bubble Burst?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: