Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins downward trend today, What is the cause.  (Read 101 times)
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:13:31 PM

I checked coinmarketcap and from the Bitcoin be the first coins to the coin on number 82, all is depreciating in value, range of negative 30% to negative 2% for the past 24 hours. What is the cause of this downward trend?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

I checked coinmarketcap and from the Bitcoin be the first coins to the coin on number 82, all is depreciating in value, range of negative 30% to negative 2% for the past 24 hours. What is the cause of this downward trend?

Market correction, as anticipated we were long overdue for one and the recent growth was absurd. You could have invested in anything at random and would have gained atleast 30%.

No worries just be in it for the long haul and bite trough the bullet. Can't keep growing like we've seen recently forever, these things need to happen and they're healthy. Better is to anticipate these things as they are bound to happen and minimize losses and buy back in on the lows.

manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – ETH/USD Breaks Key Support Ethereum price is extending correction against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. ETH/USD is approaching $700 and it might decline further. Key Highlights ETH price moved down and broke a key support area at $760 against the US Dollar.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:32:56 PM

Too much fud was spread by Roger ver and his chinese friends,they tried to crash the BTC's price for his own agenda to pull out BCash and overthrow the king BTC,i read this in reddit explaining the crash today but hopefully the alts and btc will recover very soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

With this sharp downward trend couple with huge transaction fees of bitcoins and altcoins, I think trading in cryptocurrency doesn't look promising and profitable as we thought.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:41:52 PM

It is just what everyone has been waiting for, the correction or possibly we call it the pull back. Nothing to worry about though. I am gallant and still holding my funds and seeing this as a time to buy more.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:42:27 PM

I had a bet here but I not remember in which thread . The more we come close to the end of the year a lot of people will cash out there winnings . My bet was on BTC that it will face huge fall . This is not new . It happened last year .

This is the case of alts too.

Will start see huge gain after 15/1 I think .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: