Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First steps  (Read 160 times)
Peter Tor (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:32:43 PM

Hello everyone!

I want to start my long (hope so) journey in the world of cryptocurrencies and I'd like to gather some opinions of experienced people. Now I have free 4.000$ and I want to use it to make profit (but primary I want to find these feelings of trading, investing etc.) I'm in process of learning stuff and analyzing sources, including this forum, and I'm sure I'll find useful info here in topics already exist, but if you don't mind to share your story (especially if you started with the same amount of money), I'd like to hear it! Also all kinds of tips, advice and recommendations are welcome too.

Thx!
Peter Tor (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:51 PM

Open accounts with couple of exchanges and keep on buying coins link BTC/LTC/ETH and alt coins in small quantities.
Slowly you will get into it Smiley
Will PM you few links if it works..

Thx for your response mate, but actually several referral links wasn't a thing I expected  Grin
legend018

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:50:36 AM

Not sure if you will have a lot of luck with coinbase these days, they have most certainly been busy and it might take awhile to get accepted but you can try.

Here are some basics:

In the beginners & Help section there are some posts that you should read. Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, Why? How to earn Bitcoins, Newbies read before posting, and Verifying Bitcoin core.  (if you are interested in learning about bitcoin core).

some helpful links:

1. https://howtobuybitcoin.io/
2. https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/91/how-do-you-obtain-bitcoins
Peter Tor (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Not sure if you will have a lot of luck with coinbase these days, they have most certainly been busy and it might take awhile to get accepted but you can try.

Here are some basics:

In the beginners & Help section there are some posts that you should read. Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, Why? How to earn Bitcoins, Newbies read before posting, and Verifying Bitcoin core.  (if you are interested in learning about bitcoin core).

some helpful links:

1. https://howtobuybitcoin.io/
2. https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/91/how-do-you-obtain-bitcoins

Thx! I'll check it
Viixx

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:16:21 PM

Hello everyone!

I want to start my long (hope so) journey in the world of cryptocurrencies and I'd like to gather some opinions of experienced people. Now I have free 4.000$ and I want to use it to make profit (but primary I want to find these feelings of trading, investing etc.) I'm in process of learning stuff and analyzing sources, including this forum, and I'm sure I'll find useful info here in topics already exist, but if you don't mind to share your story (especially if you started with the same amount of money), I'd like to hear it! Also all kinds of tips, advice and recommendations are welcome too.

Thx!

It's actually my first day to read and learn about bitcoin.  I'm hoping to learn from the experiences of the others here. Smiley
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

I started by opening a coinbase account because they are reliable and have reasonable fees, I spread my money between Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. If you want to get into altcoins then i suggest using shapeshift or changelly to change your BTC,ETC or LTC into altcoins.
j4shortee

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:59:13 PM

Is there are aggregator of exchanges? This can allow automatically find best price for certain coin.
bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:17:23 AM

You can trade bitcoins with some brokers. It is very important to use only regulated brokers because there are many scams.
bramcleeren

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:51:27 PM

Make profit with bitcoin/ethereum. When your money is grown you can put some money in altcoins. My personal opinion is to hold the big amount of money in ethereum. 
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

The first steps are always difficult, and if you hold on to some kind of golden mean, then you will succeed. The main thing is to monitor everything that you find and analyze the information received.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: