Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the biggest risk that bitcoin is facing at present?  (Read 464 times)
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:52:44 AM

From a technical point of view。
for me the biggest risk facing at the moment is the huge transaction on blockchain, too many unconfirm, high fees, bitcoin prize dropping so quickly, and not only facing for bitcoins even other crypto has the same issue..
akiraminai

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:00:55 AM

For me, the greatest risk is about the new currencies made. If there are a lot of currencies made, some investors may move to whoever has the highest value. In the meantime maybe bitcoin will lose investors that may cause it's value to drop.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

the risk of bitcoin when bitcoin is not received in the market and can not be a legitimate means of payment will make the bitcoin price down and the investors stuck at a very expensive price.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

This year the perspective about bitcoin has dramatically changed . The initial idea to be a currency used in daily activities seems increasingly far.
Besides that, all these forks taking place in very short period certainly has introduced new questions and uncertaines about Bitcoin.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:43:10 AM

Bitcoin need more trust because not all the world believ in bitcoin...if people stop beliving in crypto the bitcoin will fall

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:01:47 AM

The biggest risk is competition of other cryptocurrencies people will start switching for things that are more stable

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:02:35 AM

The biggest risk of bitcoin is the bitcoin's price will be more down because the problem on the bitcoin's transaction, today the cost of bitcoin to sending for other wallet is very expensive and slow confirmation, it can makes the user's bitcoin goes to the another alternative coins for ignore the fees transactions, but i am sure in the future this problem will be fixed by the developers team, let's wait and see about the activation of lightning network on bitcoin's blockchain, we hope it is the best solution for bitcoin.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:21:00 AM

I don't know but one thing is for sure that people are the ones facing the fear. They are fearing that what if they invest all their money, but bitcoin will fail? Or it will just be gone in a single snap.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

The risk of people getting tired of the slow transactions and high fees. This think is pretty dangerous for Bitcoin's reputation at the moment.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:41:26 AM

All it means is that there will be a boom in other currencies.   Not BCH or Ripple though, just my opinion. 

Been using ETH as much as BTC in the past few weeks.   

sent from my X6
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:27:24 PM

From a technical point of view.
Honestly, the biggest risk that bitcoin disappear when we holding the big value of it. In fact, the current fees are very high and that's the big problem because there are many transactions in small period and always there is a development of this transactions (unconfirmed and confirmed too).
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

From my point of view. The biggest risk that bitcoin is facing now are the people who want to put bitcoin down. They are now making a move slowly. They want to destroy bitcoin to change it with another one.

Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:55:49 PM

The biggest risk of bitcoin if many people gives up do btc business it make  slow down of circulation btc
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

I think the uncertain transaction is a major threat to Bitcoin stability. This is one of the main threats currently, because investors have begun to lose trust on Bitcoin due to long delays in the transaction process. In addition to paying high fees and transactions very slow speed is very complete.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: