Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [poll] How long until recovery?  (Read 612 times)
mnightwaffle

Activity: 1002
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:08:32 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 03:54:45 AM by mnightwaffle

If we hit below $10K, then I assumed that the next scenario will be the buying back mode. Right now we are sitting at above $13K, very strong resistance, but if this is also broken, then expect the price to hit <$10K. So there's no definite time how long this crash or when the recovery phase will begin.

But once it recovered, there will be another massive bull run, pushing the price again above $16K. So probably give it a week starting today and see where it goes. Market just went crazy will all this dumping though. Totally unexpected as everyone is looking for that elusive $20K at the end of the year.

BTC could most certainly dump harder. May see 8-10k for a little while.

$5-6k possible too but not sure. Alts would get wrecked, which would be awesome to see.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jmesser80

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:20:48 AM

After the new year I think things will pick up. There will be new anoincments coming in to start Q1 of 2018. With all the new investors getting settled from the holidays and people get back in there normal routines things should pick up. Still some great opportunities out there currently. Invest wisely and you can boost your portfolio. Hopefully we all can make some nice profits to start the new year.

Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:42:42 AM

If you are asking about stabilization, then I think it is happening right now. The price of bitcoin is stabilizing at 15k since yesterday, and altcoins are up there too with it. But if you are referring to the regain of bitcoin's value, then I think it will happen after the christmas season is over and the flow of transactions with crypto currencies is not that busy or clogged with people cashing out their money to buy things because it is christmas. Maybe at the start of next year, bitcoin's value will be more that what it was before all of these happened, and the value of altcoins will increase as well as bitcoin's increase in percentage. Now is the right time to invest in bitcoin or altcoins and hodl them until the start of 2018, where the prices will go higher and investors will recognize crypto again.
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:11:35 PM

I also hope that this will be 3 weeks, or in the last case a month. But this should happen quickly judging by the latest trends in the change in the cost of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.  Roll Eyes
turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:11:39 PM

Please vote how long you would say it will take for the markets to stabilise.
I personally say 3 weeks before they are to the level of yesterday.
I think we had to wait until one or two weeks. At the beginning of next year there will be less activity

RedBullMan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:21:01 PM

probaly it will stabalize after new years. This is what I think

I agree.

As soon as the mainstream media stops talking about bitcoin it will "stabilise"
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

My best guess is in the late end of January, early February market will recover to previous highs. Market need a bit time to cool off
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:27:03 PM

Before we can talk about stability of Bitcoin and eventual recovery we must dive to the root of the problem. What is the root cause of Bitcoin instability? This a very big question that needs answers. Facts about this issue can be read below:

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/22/bitcoin-crypto-crashed-hard/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/bitcoin-price-latest-updates-value-fall-futures-trading-digital-currency-investment-drop-a8123786.html

HOMT

Powered by,
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:27:48 PM

I think around the middle of January we might start to see some significant progress back to the previous heights. Still many alt-coins are going strong, not the major ones but the cheaper ones. This is probably an indication that we are seeing a market correction instead of a crash.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:17:32 PM

It could take 2-3 years like in 2014-2016. You never know. What is almost sure is that we will have huge bear trend in 2018. I give less then 10% that that will not happen.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

Usually the market recovers pretty quickly after the falls. But now the situation is slightly different than usual. Now the end of the year and the New Year holidays. Therefore the market recovery can drag on for a month or even more.

peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:20:11 PM

A few weeks should be enough to restore. In extreme cases, the recovery will take a month - one and a half. The recovery process has already begun.
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:12:32 PM

It is difficult to say when there will be a recovery, but most likely it will happen in early 2018. We need optimistic news for the crypto currency market.
RickIVcone

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:28:48 PM

Soon ... tm  .... 3 years later bitcoin is trading at 800$ striving to find support  Grin
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

In general, the market almost recovered quickly enough, I thought it would take more time. It's a pity that bitcoin is still sick, but his time is running out. Soon the altcoins will take his place.

ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

In my opinion, the market has not recovered yet, it has grown a bit, but it still needs some time to grow to the previous positions. I hope that in a month the market will recover.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

It seems that the crypto currency market has begun to recover. The former peak positions should soon be overcome. Now I wonder how much the market can grow on this wave.
mirofame

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

I think that the Market to stabilize would need probably 3 weeks from now, it is completely normal be that way. It is January still people lost their money on Holidays, and next month they will invest everything they have in Crypto, so we just need to wait. If you rush and start selling, your loses will be huge, and unjustified.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

I think that the Market to stabilize would need probably 3 weeks from now, it is completely normal be that way. It is January still people lost their money on Holidays, and next month they will invest everything they have in Crypto, so we just need to wait. If you rush and start selling, your loses will be huge, and unjustified.

I think the price now getting stable at now and the price is not moving too far but maybe in the February, we can see that the price start to increase back. since no one knows when the price will recover, we could only wait like you said and we don't have to get panic or feel that waiting for the price increase is a waste of time because we will see the price will reach the highest price again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

the end of this month the market will start to be conducive and stable, yes I am optimistic. some altcoin has increased, beginning with eth and other altcoin. I have been monitoring the market a few weeks. and it seems like the momentum for altcoin is pumped back.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: