Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy mining hardware - Innosilicon - Bitmain - GPUS  (Read 143 times)
Ingenuity.net (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:31:50 PM

Hello,

I am setting up a small mining farm for a client and need the following hardware:

50 x Antminer s9
40 x Antminer D3 19ghs or Innosilicon A5 30ghs
40 x Antminer L3+ or Innosilicon A4+
50 x Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
100 x AMD RX580

If you have power supplies I can buy them too or I can buy them myself.  I can buy used working miners as well depending on price.

I need them shipped to California or if you are in nearby states I might come by to pickup.  We will use Escrow for the transactions if not an in person transaction.

You need to show proof with Photo + your Username written on a paper laying on the Hardware (All Hardware must be included in the photo + the paper)
I also want video proof of the Hardware I am buying + the paper with your username included.

Please send me your Skype as well.

Thanks!
HedgeCoinGroup

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:23:41 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:27:10 PM by HedgeCoinGroup

Hello,

We may be interested in doing such a deal. We have plenty of stock of the machines you are looking for and can work out a deal. If you are interested in having a quote, you can email us at info@thehedgecoingroup.com, or find us on WeChat, we do not have Skype for mobile, so it is harder to get in contact with us through that.

We can provide you with our skype and other contact details when you have emailed us on our email.

We can provide all of the adequate photos and videos that you require, and we would want you to pay for the escrow.

We would also like you to only purchase stock machines, this will limit the amount of time that our funds would be in escrow. This is important because the crypto market is highly volatile and we want access to funds as soon as possible in case anything happens.

Our Bitcointalk thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2541999.msg25922596#msg25922596
Our Website: thehedgecoingroup.com

I have talked with our CEO regarding a deal of this magnitude and overall we have decided that it is a little bit risky because we can provide you with the S9's, A4's, D3's, L3+ and we are getting some details with our suppliers about the E10's that we will be getting soon.

We realize that escrows provide a protection service, but anybody would be tempted with $500K - $1M.

We are willing to do a small escrow deal (10-20 machines) to begin with to establish trust (we will still show photos of all of the hardware you are purchasing). We would prefer that if you want to do this deal all at once, that we meet in our office in Shanghai and conduct a deal in person. We will let you take the entire shipment with you. We can offer assistance on how to ship large orders as well.

Let me know if you're interested.

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:05:57 PM

With this kind of deal... FUCK ESCROW.... Pay ticket for airplane, and meet each other, and do hand on hand trade, or btc transaction, or wire to wire...Using escrow for that kind of money, and not first checking the gear is CRAZY!!
HedgeCoinGroup

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

With this kind of deal... FUCK ESCROW.... Pay ticket for airplane, and meet each other, and do hand on hand trade, or btc transaction, or wire to wire...Using escrow for that kind of money, and not first checking the gear is CRAZY!!

We agree wholeheartedly. Anybody would be tempted with that kind of money.

If anyone else is interested, we are looking to deals of this magnitude and are willing to do the same for everyone.

Thanks,

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: