Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why 1 Bitcoin Can Be Worth $100,000 In A Few Years  (Read 341 times)
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Why 1 Bitcoin Can Be Worth $100,000 In A Few Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7o5m-dFf7s

Not possible, just in case this will happen o don't think ordinary people can still participate with bitcoin because i have a feeling that if this will happen the government will find a way to control it and business persons is the only one which are permitted to join while the law class will disregarded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Not possible, just in case this will happen o don't think ordinary people can still participate with bitcoin because i have a feeling that if this will happen the government will find a way to control it and business persons is the only one which are permitted to join while the law class will disregarded.

I don't see why not. The only way the low class would be disregarded is if the fees were too high for the average person to be able to transact anything on the blockchain, but until then, we can participate and buy and hold a good position.

Price is a function if demand and supply, it could be $100,000 or it could be $1,000,000. If there's demand, and there is, and if there is a fixed supply, and there is, the price can only keep going up.

I don't see how governments attacking it would decrease the demand, just like it didn't decrease the demand for other illegal things such as drugs which moves trillions daily. There will always be a demand for Bitcoin, and with LN even the poorest will be able to transact.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

I think we are close to achieve that than when bitcoin was striving for survival then. I have thought that in few years to come bitcoin can grow to over  $200,000 in just a year if all the hard fork issues are resolved as many are picking interest in it in just few years from now. $100,000 is already achievable and we may get to that some few years to come and I am speculating end of 2019.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

When Lightning network becomes implemented Bitcoin price will explode, best sit tight until then.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:27:33 AM

$40,000 transactions fees, I cant wait
Lol by that time the lightning network should be in full operation, imagine being able to move that much money and pay a dollar or even less as a fee, right now that seems impossible with the current fees but that maybe the reality in the future of bitcoin in just a few years.

it is not just about the fees. you are thinking too small here regarding Lightning network.

the main thing that LN will bring us is nearly limitless number of transactions per second. for years people have been comparing bitcoin other payment processors like Visa and saying bitcoin is handling 3-7 TPS and they are handling ... TPS.
now with LN bitcoin will be able to handle millions of transactions per second. or even more and all of them will be instant, decentralized and trustless.
Well, the lowering of the fees will be a symptom that bitcoin is finally able to scale and when that happens the sky is going to be the limit for bitcoin, I just hope that my investments give great profits before that day comes and I'm able to hold a significant amount of it coin by that point since it is clear to me that when the LN is finally in operation we are going to see a bull market.
btcholak

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

I think it's possible.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:12:29 PM

When Lightning network becomes implemented Bitcoin price will explode, best sit tight until then.
This is what I'm expecting as well, but it is difficult to know how high the price can actually skyrocket, we got up to 20k in the past pump so it is very possible we reach something like 35k or 40k after the announcement the LN will be finally operational, and if it works then we will finally begin the era in which bitcoin will become adopted by people.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

Oh of course $100k is very very possible. I'd expect that price in 2020 at the latest.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

This is what I'm expecting as well, but it is difficult to know how high the price can actually skyrocket, we got up to 20k in the past pump so it is very possible we reach something like 35k or 40k after the announcement the LN will be finally operational, and if it works then we will finally begin the era in which bitcoin will become adopted by people.
It is possible, the only question will be when will it occurs If we prefer long term investment then having btc now is a good catch, btc being the superior crypto have always the possibility to increase anytime.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████