Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:30:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-12-22] Belarus Legalizes Cryptocurrencies and ICOs – Tax-Free for Five Yea  (Read 83 times)
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:09:46 PM

The president of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, has signed a decree which legalizes cryptocurrencies, initial coin offerings (ICOs), and smart contracts. All crypto transactions and related income, including from mining, will be tax-free for the next five years. Full article on Bitcoin.com
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:15:20 PM

That's a real break through. That's the first disision alike in the whole world. I was expecting like such place as Vegas will give a green light to crypto currencies, but Belarus...never! Well that's a good sign for the whole community of crypto lovers and after such news we should to expect a new constant rise to the new higs.
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:12:30 PM

Belarus is considered as the last dictatorship in Europe. Economically, it depends heavily on Russia. It can therefore be an experimental object for greater legalization in the geographical area. And I think they are trying to annoy the EU and attract foreign exchange.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:06:37 AM

Belarus is considered as the last dictatorship in Europe. Economically, it depends heavily on Russia. It can therefore be an experimental object for greater legalization in the geographical area. And I think they are trying to annoy the EU and attract foreign exchange.

This is why I'm not going to celebrate it, it can be banned there just as easily as it was legalized. Maybe this is just a trap - they will attract cryptocurrency businessmen from nearby countries like Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and then just seize their coins suddenly.

And it's indeed likely that this is just Russia testing the waters, maybe they will try to circumvent sanctions by routing crypto's through Belarus.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:16:02 PM

love how people are repeating propaganda bullshit,not even bothering to think for themselves
dictatorship? in europe? annoy EU? like,seriously...
Lukashenko is a democratically elected president,supported by around 85+% of the population
came to power through elections recognised by every single country in the world,no questions about his legitimacy
he doesn't suit some western countries because he doesn't want to sell his land cheap (unlike Ukraine,for example,which is super democratic now,even after an illegal coup d'etat)
and is maintaining close ties with Russia and it is the only reason why they call him  a dictator
as for the ICO and cryptocurrencies legalisation,I think it is very good and great for adoption
especially given the fact that Belarus considered economic testing grounds for Russia,so expect Russia to follow suit soon
and this means another 200 or so millions of potential bitcoin users Smiley don't see how its bad for bitcoin at all

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:29:53 AM

love how people are repeating propaganda bullshit,not even bothering to think for themselves
dictatorship? in europe? annoy EU? like,seriously...
Lukashenko is a democratically elected president,supported by around 85+% of the population
came to power through elections recognised by every single country in the world,no questions about his legitimacy
he doesn't suit some western countries because he doesn't want to sell his land cheap (unlike Ukraine,for example,which is super democratic now,even after an illegal coup d'etat)
and is maintaining close ties with Russia and it is the only reason why they call him  a dictator
as for the ICO and cryptocurrencies legalisation,I think it is very good and great for adoption
especially given the fact that Belarus considered economic testing grounds for Russia,so expect Russia to follow suit soon
and this means another 200 or so millions of potential bitcoin users Smiley don't see how its bad for bitcoin at all

Totally agreed with your last sentence there. One more country legalizes cryptocurrencies & ICOs = one more step ahead to the decentralized world, which I think it's quite a positive thing for all the mankind~

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: