Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any alternatives to Etherdelta?  (Read 1044 times)
StGermain (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:45:29 PM

After their recent hack I have only read about IDEX, but I wonder if there are any other exchanges for ERC-20 tokens. Any ideas?

Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

hacking of an exhange is not a good sign for investors but there are also other exchange as well like BITTREX or CRYTOPIA. you should use these as alternatives
icomanagers

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:31:04 PM

Indeed this is a bad experience for etherdelta, but I believe with this bad experience, etherdelta definitely further enhances security and alertness ahead, other alternative exchangers that I know of OasisDEX that require MetaMask to use it, but often initially many tokens are listed in etherdelta, I still trusting in etherdelta, but I am always careful to put tokens or etherium there

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

Not every exchange got hacked due to some DDOS and phishing sites exchanges got hacked by hackers easily..
So no need to worry because exchanges getting updated to protecting the hacks very faster.. Grin Wink

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

Indeed this is a bad experience for etherdelta, but I believe with this bad experience, etherdelta definitely further enhances security and alertness ahead, other alternative exchangers that I know of OasisDEX that require MetaMask to use it, but often initially many tokens are listed in etherdelta, I still trusting in etherdelta, but I am always careful to put tokens or etherium there

For those previous users of etherdelta it would really somehow leave some scars and doubts as of now on using the site but same as you said they would really enhance their security for sure as of now. I agree on the fact that you said about this is the best exchange when it comes to new and old erc20 tokens which its incomparable into other sites when it comes to number of erc20 tokens being listed this is why I'm still sticking to this exchange but for now it would be a little more careful and don't ever leave your coins on the exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TBCC

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Also CryptoDerivatives.Market works on a smart-contract basis. Perhaps I'm wrong but Numeraire was launched with a no-ICO approach on this exchange in its earlier phase...
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:34:05 PM

Can I do 2 factor authentification on the Cryptopia or just a PIN code?
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:15:58 PM

I believe that Cryptopia considers that the pin code is a 2 factor authentification. Instead of using a Google authenticator they ask you for 2 passwords. That is effective is one of your passwords gets stolen due to re-use in different sites.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:24:52 PM

After their recent hack I have only read about IDEX, but I wonder if there are any other exchanges for ERC-20 tokens. Any ideas?

Bittrex and cryptopia is where you can have a smooth exchanges. This exchange sites is very essential and easy to use like etherdelta. But you can't have a problem in etherdelta if you secured your private keys. Just have a safe place where you can save your private keys for you to avoid hacking.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:04:20 PM

For containing all ERC20 tokens I don't think that ED has any alternatives. I think you meant this.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:31:24 PM

IDex is same etherdelta decentralized exchanger and specialy ETH token platform
but in IDEX volume transaction still low, can't compare etherdelta
etherdelta still safe
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

I believe that Cryptopia considers that the pin code is a 2 factor authentification. Instead of using a Google authenticator they ask you for 2 passwords. That is effective is one of your passwords gets stolen due to re-use in different sites.
In my opinion the Google Auth is more safety and effective than pin code...
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

But you cannot use google authenticator on a laptop.
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

It is sad to see their website got hacked because honestly i like that exchange because most of the coins are specially right after distribution of bounties and investments the dump mostly happens there, i heard they are doing some crowdfunding i hope they can patch things up.
I haven't tried other exchange with same function as etherdelta though.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:08:56 AM

In addition to the IDEX exchange, there is another exchange for the token erc20 ie "token.store"
https://token.store
I have not tried it yet but it looks like the that exchange is very light, simple and user friendly to access. It's just that the volume there is very low and also only a few tokens are listed.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

That is the problem with the token exchanges,low volume and low quantity of listed tokens.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

That is the problem with the token exchanges,low volume and low quantity of listed tokens.

Why you haven't tried in the trading sites like bitrex and binance and all. You will get the erc20 mostly added to the bitrex only as a first time. You will get the trading site link in coinmarketcap or any other market value analyzing sites.

They mostly shows right trading where the token is accepted for trading it.
You will get the information like analysis, price movement and etc with these sites.
holdem

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

Radar relay should be best alternative for the moment

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

Radar relay should be best alternative for the moment

Heard a lot about decentralized exchanges, but there is no big one with great user-friendly interface. I will check Radar - interesting info. Also heard about cobinhood. Did anyone try it?
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

Why you haven't tried in the trading sites like bitrex and binance and all. You will get the erc20 mostly added to the bitrex only as a first time. You will get the trading site link in coinmarketcap or any other market value analyzing sites.

They mostly shows right trading where the token is accepted for trading it.
You will get the information like analysis, price movement and etc with these sites.
Coinmarketcap would really be a helpful thing which if you do trade a certain erc20 token you can easily find on where those coins being traded. Its not totally been just traded on Etherdelta since there are coins which are being traded on most bigger exchanges than on ED but the thing where ed do have the edge is where most new coins is being listed on there this is why people do prefer it always.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: