Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any alternatives to Etherdelta?  (Read 1044 times)
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

After their recent hack I have only read about IDEX, but I wonder if there are any other exchanges for ERC-20 tokens. Any ideas?

For me, IDEX is somewhat good DEX compared to Etherdelta and forkdelta, but the only downside is that your minimum trade is 0.15 eth, if you want a very secured exchange go for the top 5 exchange.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

yeah there some exchanges accept ERC-tokens like etherdelta,just search it in coinmarketcap and then you can see the token that will be traded from the exchanger or just go to the popular site like cryptopia,hitbtc and many others,just be resourceful and searching is the key
mkumar76

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:57:53 AM

After their recent hack I have only read about IDEX, but I wonder if there are any other exchanges for ERC-20 tokens. Any ideas?

almost 95% exchanges list ERC20 tokens also . but it depend on which token you want to trade .
so either check coinmarketcap to know all exchanges where your favorite token is listed or ask in telegram groups .

better options of etherdelta is IDEX as of today bcoz it crossed 2000 btc volume which is big job for any DEX .
you can also try Forkdelta , DDEX , token store and cobinhood .
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Yeah IDEX is best choiche for exchange etherdelta. I also have same thinking with others that it is good. Bcause it safe and it can accept huge amount of tokens.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

I used the IDEX exchange and I can say that this is an excellent exchange. This exchange has a convenient interface, a large number of altcoins and good volumes of trading.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

I would say, Etherdelta gives me more scars and pain, that cannot be healed with just a token medicine, you know we invested a lot of time, effort, money and everything just to trade our erc 20 token there, and then suddenly, we became a victim of such hacking, i am happy to search any possibilities of finding another best exchange that supports erc 20. Well, every exchangers had its own advantage and disadvantage, ill try to understand that.

Hoping anybody here can recommend the best, and most safe exchange platform.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

There are completely working alternatives, such as Radarrelay - the first exchange, built on the 0x protocol, soon followed by others or IDEX.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

I used the IDEX exchange and I can say that this is an excellent exchange. This exchange has a convenient interface, a large number of altcoins and good volumes of trading.

I agree. For my part, there are no complaints about this exchange. Also there you can find coins that buy at a more interesting price than on other exchanges. What is the opportunity to earn on the price difference.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥  Ecex.Exchange token listing is open 🔥 🔥  https://ecex.exchange

Tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

Also CryptoDerivatives.Market drudgery on a smart-contract ambition. Perhaps I'm injustice however Numeraire was engendered with a no-ICO advance on this alter in its soonest phase
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Honestly, I use Eserdelta and I did not have any problems before that. I do not know what problems you have, but I think that this may be temporary.

coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Not every exchange got hacked due to some DDOS and phishing sites exchanges got hacked by hackers easily..
So no need to worry because exchanges getting updated to protecting the hacks very faster.. Grin Wink

Im sure that they are aware of this hacking attacks on their database they should someone to prevent this kind of attacks on the coming days/months. Not only they jeopardize the traders/user of their platform they also take a hunge risk or danger on their exchange platforms reputations.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

IDEX is really the best alternative to etherdelta at this moment, especially after DDOS attack to Etherdelta and when funds was stolen, Etherdelta lost their trust and actually they don't even try to make it better, so I think that it do soon  will forget about it.
There are even less comfortable and popular DEX trades like ddex or forkdelta. They are less well-known, but there is also possible to exchange rare coins.
TheGOLDskull

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

Indeed this is a bad experience for etherdelta, but I believe with this bad experience, etherdelta definitely further enhances security and alertness ahead, other alternative exchangers that I know of OasisDEX that require MetaMask to use it, but often initially many tokens are listed in etherdelta, I still trusting in etherdelta, but I am always careful to put tokens or etherium there

Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

I found a very cool project! DESICO! This project completely solves the issue of buying / selling secret tokens!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4381230.msg39047747#msg39047747
https://t.me/desicochat - on all issues in the official project team
Join the project!
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

the best is idex
idex exchange is better  dencentalized  exchange and volumes are constantly growing.

and fast and efficient. it also rewards customers with aurora dao token
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

The DEEX platform is a decentralized financial ecosystem based on the BitShares 2.0 platform.
Rega on refke with buns Wink
https://presale.deex.exchange/?ref=68190

Why Use Bitshares?
BitShares 2.0 is a high-tech decentralized blockchain-based platform that allows you to create highly effective financial "smart contracts" for all areas of economic activity that are used on the Internet to provide their services.

The BitShares 2.0 platform gives users a number of undoubted advantages in use:
— Decentralization;
- High performance-up to 100,000 transactions per second;
- Trade cryptocurrencies with a stable price (BitAssets/SmartCoin);
- Dynamic Account Permissions (for corporate environment);
- Recurring & Scheduled Payments — Periodic and scheduled payments;
- Referral reward program;
- User-Issued Assets (UIA) - assets created by platform members;
- Transferable Named Accounts – natural account names;
- Delegated Proof – of-Stake Consensus (DPOS) - Delegated proof of participation.

Description of the main DEEX functionality.
The BitShares 2.0 platform allows to implement the following main functionality of the DEEX exchange:

- Creation of a secure crypto-wallet that allows transferring funds with a minimum Commission for all counterparties;
— Buy and sell crypto-currencies and tokens;
- Create your own crypto assets and trade them;
- Make investments by buying tokens of promising companies and participate in the distribution of expected profits;
- To create a mechanism for ICO (Initial placement of coins/tokens);
- To ensure the highest security and reliability of all transactions in the blockchain network through the DPOS algorithm;
— To create accounts with the escrow;
- Use special gateways (Gates) as mechanisms for transferring funds between different trading platforms and payment systems for input/output of Fiat funds.

Advantages of DEEX.
At the first stage of development, we want to create a reliable, convenient and multifunctional decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (on the BitShares 2.0 platform with the integration of the full functionality of the OpenLedger exchange and other analogs of DEX exchanges). At the time of the ICO, there will be an MVP of the exchange and trades will be held.

Our task is to make the functionality of the exchange comfortable for solving the current tasks of traders at the first stage and at the subsequent stages to implement the following functionality:

Platform for the safe conduct of ICO in conjunction with the tools of the decentralized escrow from DESCROW.ORG. DEEX will be used as the venue for the ICO promising projects, our experts will analyze the projects to help them get funding from the constant pool of private investors and further the conduct of the pre-ICO and the ICO scale. Investors in DEEX tokens will receive a share of the income in the ICO;
 Platform to create a transparent decentralized blockchain of cryptofauna running professional traders team DEEX and the issuance of the token Fund by automatically placing it on all DEX-exchanges, and the leading of centralized cryptocurrency exchanges;
- Cryptocurrency debit cards with binding to users ' wallets on DEEX and integration into Fiat gateways, allowing on the fly to convert cryptocurrency to Fiat when paying with a card in retail outlets;
- API for integration of third-party applications and services with DEEX platform;
- Creation of own Agency network of cryptocurrencies for buying and selling cryptocurrency for Fiat with the possibility of working with Bank cards.

The DEEX platform
Rega on https://presale.deex.exchange/?ref=68190
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

The DEEX platform is a decentralized financial ecosystem based on the BitShares 2.0 platform.
Rega on refke with buns Wink
https://presale.deex.exchange/?ref=68190

Why Use Bitshares?
BitShares 2.0 is a high-tech decentralized blockchain-based platform that allows you to create highly effective financial "smart contracts" for all areas of economic activity that are used on the Internet to provide their services.

The BitShares 2.0 platform gives users a number of undoubted advantages in use:
— Decentralization;
- High performance-up to 100,000 transactions per second;
- Trade cryptocurrencies with a stable price (BitAssets/SmartCoin);
- Dynamic Account Permissions (for corporate environment);
- Recurring & Scheduled Payments — Periodic and scheduled payments;
- Referral reward program;
- User-Issued Assets (UIA) - assets created by platform members;
- Transferable Named Accounts – natural account names;
- Delegated Proof – of-Stake Consensus (DPOS) - Delegated proof of participation.

Description of the main DEEX functionality.
The BitShares 2.0 platform allows to implement the following main functionality of the DEEX exchange:

- Creation of a secure crypto-wallet that allows transferring funds with a minimum Commission for all counterparties;
— Buy and sell crypto-currencies and tokens;
- Create your own crypto assets and trade them;
- Make investments by buying tokens of promising companies and participate in the distribution of expected profits;
- To create a mechanism for ICO (Initial placement of coins/tokens);
- To ensure the highest security and reliability of all transactions in the blockchain network through the DPOS algorithm;
— To create accounts with the escrow;
- Use special gateways (Gates) as mechanisms for transferring funds between different trading platforms and payment systems for input/output of Fiat funds.

Advantages of DEEX.
At the first stage of development, we want to create a reliable, convenient and multifunctional decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (on the BitShares 2.0 platform with the integration of the full functionality of the OpenLedger exchange and other analogs of DEX exchanges). At the time of the ICO, there will be an MVP of the exchange and trades will be held.

Our task is to make the functionality of the exchange comfortable for solving the current tasks of traders at the first stage and at the subsequent stages to implement the following functionality:

Platform for the safe conduct of ICO in conjunction with the tools of the decentralized escrow from DESCROW.ORG. DEEX will be used as the venue for the ICO promising projects, our experts will analyze the projects to help them get funding from the constant pool of private investors and further the conduct of the pre-ICO and the ICO scale. Investors in DEEX tokens will receive a share of the income in the ICO;
 Platform to create a transparent decentralized blockchain of cryptofauna running professional traders team DEEX and the issuance of the token Fund by automatically placing it on all DEX-exchanges, and the leading of centralized cryptocurrency exchanges;
- Cryptocurrency debit cards with binding to users ' wallets on DEEX and integration into Fiat gateways, allowing on the fly to convert cryptocurrency to Fiat when paying with a card in retail outlets;
- API for integration of third-party applications and services with DEEX platform;
- Creation of own Agency network of cryptocurrencies for buying and selling cryptocurrency for Fiat with the possibility of working with Bank cards.

The DEEX platform
Rega on https://presale.deex.exchange/?ref=68190

I think Sir good you are in the wrong place. You placed this information. In any case, the topic is discussed here in relation to the etherDelta. So I want to say with regards to this exchanger, which recently attracts less and less users. And there are practically no old ones left.
hoan0921873793

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

I think bitrex, idex is the choice for you, but you should consider yourself not to keep your balance much in the wallet of the exchanger. Each floor has a potential risk.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

There are other alternatives to Etherdelta, such as Coinbase, Poliniex, GDAX, Bitfinex, Kraken, Yobit and others. However, there are advantages and disadvantages when trading on these alternatives, like etherdelta.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: