Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any alternatives to Etherdelta?  (Read 1044 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

There are other alternatives to Etherdelta, such as Coinbase, Poliniex, GDAX, Bitfinex, Kraken, Yobit and others. However, there are advantages and disadvantages when trading on these alternatives, like etherdelta.
to date, many exchanges and exchangers require the registration and provision of personal data. Therefore, if you give an example of an analogue of the etherDelta exchanger, then there are such examples as forkDelta and IDEX. At least for today, except for the address of the etherium of the wallet and the secret key, nothing is needed for the work.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

there are so many exchange for erc20.
meta mask is one of a great alternative wallet for that.
btw there is no etherdelta now, is is better to use fokdelta .
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

ForkDelta and IDEX real competitors Etherdelta. On the exchange itself EtherDelta I go now I'm afraid. It is unknown who is the owner, tweets are not updated for a month.
Renskin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

There are other alternatives to Etherdelta, such as Coinbase, Poliniex, GDAX, Bitfinex, Kraken, Yobit and others. However, there are advantages and disadvantages when trading on these alternatives, like etherdelta.
to date, many exchanges and exchangers require the registration and provision of personal data. Therefore, if you give an example of an analogue of the etherDelta exchanger, then there are such examples as forkDelta and IDEX. At least for today, except for the address of the etherium of the wallet and the secret key, nothing is needed for the work.

The DEEX platform is a decentralized financial ecosystem based on the BitShares 2.0 platform.
The main competitor of forkDelta, IDEX and Etherdelta   
https://presale.deex.exchange/?ref=68190
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

etherdelta is very bad. you can try forkdelta or idex to sell or buy crypto.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

I would recommend you to check out an interesting project with a lot of potentials. Recently I was also looking for potential investments and I came across this project named  "Socratus", their team is planning to build an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc can connect to their platform and benefit from it. The main goal of this project is to reduce the costs for insurance companies.

In my eyes, this would be a really good investment.

If you are interested, take a look at their website, there is so much more information about the project such as White Papers etc

just look them up on Google

It will be worth your time

Anyway, have a great day  Grin
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

Bittrex and cryptopia is where you compass a flat exchange. This exchange stops is further constitutive and easy to practice liking etherdelta.
Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

After their recent hack I have only read about IDEX, but I wonder if there are any other exchanges for ERC-20 tokens. Any ideas?

If you want to use only your wallet MEW for trading,i recommend the following exchanges:Token.store, Idex,Forkdelta and Ddex.io but on these exchanges volumes are not large.
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:17:43 PM

The risk is everywhere and other exchanges can also be hacked.I still use the exchange Etherdelta and hope that everything will be fine.
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

In fact, there are a lot of worthy alternative options! But it also happens that bidding by token goes only on EtherDelta. At least when there is a choice - I will never choose EtherDelta because they have a very strange and intricate interface.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

In fact, there are a lot of worthy alternative options! But it also happens that bidding by token goes only on EtherDelta. At least when there is a choice - I will never choose EtherDelta because they have a very strange and intricate interface.
In due time this exchanger was very pleased with me, but to this day it has died and practically can not satisfy all users who wish to change their token on the etherium.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

I think it's worth choosing Binance. I do not think that there are no more secure exchange. Despite the fake news about the hack of Binance ..

Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

I know CRYTOPIA like not a bad alternative . so use boldly
Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Most erc20 tokens would ordinarily leave behind first on ED and those potential coins will move out into some better trade later on. Different trades have a couple. I feel that most coins on ED r not too useful for long haul but rather not all since some did figured out how to be recorded on better or greater trades. So that is the group included is extremely intense with respect to on their coin. In any case, shouldn't something be said about options...
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

I think that searching for the alternative one is too hard because this platform is very special and its features could not be the same like others have.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Can I do 2 factor authentification on the Cryptopia or just a PIN code?
the pin code is the 2fA of cryptopia, also when you withdraw in cyptopia, you need to verify it by going on your email address. Cryptopia is a secured exchange and i reccomend it.
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

There are more decentralized exchanges than in previous years. IDEX top one of the largest volume exchanges mainly for erc20 tokens. In more than 7 months have not used etherdelta base on the scam allegation/hack. Security is the most important factor of any exchange and thats my maon concern with all these decentralized exchanges. It will be safer with other exchanges also

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

IMO, etherdelta is dead. Apart from the hack, the exchange has been deserted. Most of the Developers have left the exchange and when ahead to start their own different exchanges. Forkdelta, Idex, and there is a recent new version of Forkdelta.

Idex looks like the most trusted among the new ERC20 exchanges.

armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

ForkDelta is quite similar one for my opinion but I suppose that Etherdelta is more reliable and stable in its work and common characteristics are higher.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

These days there isn't any what other in order to EtherDelta. And it is really irritating me personally, simply because each and every investor must have the best to select from a number of trades. I have observed lots of comparable tasks, however these types of trades are simply beginning to create whilst EtherDelta has already been operating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: