Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The exchanges are of concern during these Bitcoin crashes  (Read 81 times)
Walrus1 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:32:33 PM

Bitcoin will do what it does but a run on the exchanges can create a major problem. I was already out when coinbase suspended trading. I saw it coming as it wasn't hard to see
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:36:22 PM

That is the truth.. The exchanges are the only ones who are always manipulating everything. Why dont you think that most exchanges are not using segwit or why the lightning network is not going to be accepted soon?

Because of fees, they are earning BUNCH of money because of fees. Take a look over Localbitcoins; they are charging 0.0017 just for an incoming transaction (Huh We are paying just for something that we were not even aware of that) And 0.0005 for normal fees .

Bitcoin will do what it does but a run on the exchanges can create a major problem

Coinbase is the major problem, they supported all the move that Roger Ver and his friends wanted to do, that is why the price collapsed.

I was already out when coinbase suspended trading. I saw it coming as it wasn't hard to see
Shaibana

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:38:43 PM

I think people should be more educated and take off their coins from online wallets, and that's it.
Put the market on the freezer a lil bit and don't let exchangers keep making money over us... someone is losing here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: