Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell is eth classic used for?  (Read 129 times)
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:09:00 PM

See topic title.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

Not sure 100% but become a chain because of what happened with the DAO and in my eyes it is the lesser of two evils. And I would think that if ETH can create tokens and ICOs why can't ETC do the same? Somebody correct that aspect if I got it incorrect just using logic to deduce what ETC is useful for.

kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:39:30 PM

See topic title.

ETC is just another cryptocurrency.
Runs on the original blockchain and support smart contracts.
May be considered "legacy" compared to ETH.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

See topic title.

The Ethereum Classic platform is the same as Ethereum. But the Ethereum saparou with improvements and upgrades and Ethreum Classic has kept its original data of creation, both emit tokens, both have potential to develop great projects.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:01:55 PM

You are wrong with that, ethereum classic is just a shitty coin compared to Ethereum, it has no uses, no one can uses ethereum classic just for any other purpose, the only thing that you can do is just send it to another guy or use it as any other altcoin.

And the weird thing in here is that ethereum classic is always going up, and no one knows the real reason of that.

We all know that Vitalik created this coin because their friends lost a lot of ethereum, and he wanted to reward them all, that is why he created this fork.

Ethereum classic is crap, it is just getting extra hyped during the last few days.

ETC is just another cryptocurrency. Runs on the original blockchain and support smart contracts. May be considered "legacy" compared to ETH.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:12:45 PM

You are wrong with that, ethereum classic is just a shitty coin compared to Ethereum, it has no uses, no one can uses ethereum classic just for any other purpose, the only thing that you can do is just send it to another guy or use it as any other altcoin.

And the weird thing in here is that ethereum classic is always going up, and no one knows the real reason of that.

We all know that Vitalik created this coin because their friends lost a lot of ethereum, and he wanted to reward them all, that is why he created this fork.

Ethereum classic is crap, it is just getting extra hyped during the last few days.

ETC is just another cryptocurrency. Runs on the original blockchain and support smart contracts. May be considered "legacy" compared to ETH.

That is why I said "legacy",  words such as crap is reserved for shit ICOs  Grin
For me, this is like comparing BCH to BTC.

BCH is superior too BTC in every ways, however people still hold onto BTC, what worse is that most exchanges only support legacy address, wtf haven' they implemented Segwit already.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:18:27 PM

Ethereum classic has useless, i dont know why there is a lot of people trying to make this coin go up, instead of trying to make ethereum go up.
I know that you all received this coin for free and that is why you want to increase your money, but honestly, eth clasic is crap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: