Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPK] SPARKS | NO ICO | Masternodes 50% | Neoscrypt |  (Read 45309 times)
natan069

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

If it runs well, may have a future, but will require a lot of work
and the dev can´t disapear like that!
rekhYU765

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

the main reason of the dump is the lack of dev communication & supports project like listing fees on topia for example.
kayperwood11

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

the main reason of the dump is the lack of dev communication & supports project like listing fees on topia for example.

Yes. this is so and everyone knows and understands.
cryptocoin1btc

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

i know i have to send 1000 spk coin to wallet for master node . if i sent more than 1000 coin i will get more profit ?
altmix.org

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

BLOCK EXPLORER FOR Sparks

With Difficulty chart, and Rich List

Sparks donation address: GaDi79gpB5djm47u4N8MDVe197U61TLL7R
BTC donation address: 1BDLMowN5Gkop4WkUtvJJy9PJrMbDoxtuy
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

i know i have to send 1000 spk coin to wallet for master node . if i sent more than 1000 coin i will get more profit ?
If you set up two masternodes of 1000 coins each yes otherwise there is no purpose to send more  if you plan to run one single MN

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
sverox

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

From 40 $ to 0.40 $.
Masternode sell scam coin.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

Yea when listing fees are over 200k for a second tier exchange you gotta wonder how grassroots projects get any traction to develop.
tanatana

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

бax тoя бoклyк, цeнa тo 230 caтoшитa пaднa нa 4 caтoшитa
CКAM
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

From 40 $ to 0.40 $.
Masternode sell scam coin.

When was this coin at 40$? looking at coinmarketcap it looks like the max price was 15$

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Burlz

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

Hi Dev

Please communicate where you are at with this project
Even if there are some problems, if you communicate there are plenty in this community that may be able to help.
It is the lack of communication that is causing the price dump.
Shutomo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

I think an instant and secure transition is the most in everybody's need. Hopefully Sparks can make it happen.
anonymous1411

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

which pool r people mining apart from bsod and altminer?
HSL

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:30:26 AM

[/quote]
When was this coin at 40$? looking at coinmarketcap it looks like the max price was 15$
[/quote]
lol, in coinmarkets  and stock.exchange  price  240000-270000 sat  in dec-jan
lobeznosp3

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

HI!!!

New Masternode Guide: VPS Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows cold wallet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XYY4YT1IodPJBfUlVo-alT42yWuX_Irc/view?usp=sharing
kayperwood11

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

It seems that only a new developer community can save a coin
ico41

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

I guess that's one way to save a coin.  But is it the only way?  For the last ten years or so I have been involved in software development projects, and one thing I have learned is that it's a mistake to become dependent on any single developer, or even dependent on a business sense on software developers in general.  Software developers are awesome - they can spin gold from straw - but there is a lot more to the success of a software technology project than code.

In the case of Sparks, which doesn't seem to have any particular or special characteristics that DASH doesn't have, the only way this project will truly be successful is if people start using the coin to transact with each other, or if people, attracted to the ROI at about 400% (lot better than a fiat savings account, I would say!),  start snapping up and running master nodes. Or both.

Do the masternodes work? According to the Discord channel, looks like they seem to, aside from the typical burps and hiccups and end-user issues (like this exchange:

Someone: "PRE_ENABLE. Nothing happens guide said after 30 min it would switch to ENABLE now EXPIRED"
Someone Else: "Okay I got it. I made a mistake with the config file. Now it works. @Someone check under config: external ip and if your masterkey is correct"
Someone: "@Someone Else Work nowwww thanks"
)

Typical stuff, right?  Far as I can tell the wallet works.

OK, folks, so the wallet works, the masternodes work, so how is it that the project itself is dead? 

It seems to me that very often the measure of the success of a project is tied entirely to the price of the coin - or, even worse, to whether the person who is posting their opinion is making money with their participation in the project.  If the price drops, if people start to sell, if the developer is silent on Discord for a week it's PANIC and SCAM and worse.

What is the reason to actually buy coins and invest in a project?  Is the only reason to make money?  I believe that if the only reason you are in the crypto space is to make money then you will sometimes -- maybe oftentimes - be disappointed

Are there true scams?  Plenty.  Is SPARKS one of them? I have no idea. But in terms of the argument I'm making and the concept I'm discussing, it doesn't matter whether SPARKS is a scam or not - what I am saying applies to every single crypto currency asset, whether it's from the dead coin list or whether it's BitCoin.

chaystar

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

So, is there any official word about this project? Has the dev officially abandoned it?  Huh
Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

I guess that's one way to save a coin.  But is it the only way?  For the last ten years or so I have been involved in software development projects, and one thing I have learned is that it's a mistake to become dependent on any single developer, or even dependent on a business sense on software developers in general.  Software developers are awesome - they can spin gold from straw - but there is a lot more to the success of a software technology project than code.

In the case of Sparks, which doesn't seem to have any particular or special characteristics that DASH doesn't have, the only way this project will truly be successful is if people start using the coin to transact with each other, or if people, attracted to the ROI at about 400% (lot better than a fiat savings account, I would say!),  start snapping up and running master nodes. Or both.

Do the masternodes work? According to the Discord channel, looks like they seem to, aside from the typical burps and hiccups and end-user issues (like this exchange:

Someone: "PRE_ENABLE. Nothing happens guide said after 30 min it would switch to ENABLE now EXPIRED"
Someone Else: "Okay I got it. I made a mistake with the config file. Now it works. @Someone check under config: external ip and if your masterkey is correct"
Someone: "@Someone Else Work nowwww thanks"
)

Typical stuff, right?  Far as I can tell the wallet works.

OK, folks, so the wallet works, the masternodes work, so how is it that the project itself is dead? 

It seems to me that very often the measure of the success of a project is tied entirely to the price of the coin - or, even worse, to whether the person who is posting their opinion is making money with their participation in the project.  If the price drops, if people start to sell, if the developer is silent on Discord for a week it's PANIC and SCAM and worse.

What is the reason to actually buy coins and invest in a project?  Is the only reason to make money?  I believe that if the only reason you are in the crypto space is to make money then you will sometimes -- maybe oftentimes - be disappointed

Are there true scams?  Plenty.  Is SPARKS one of them? I have no idea. But in terms of the argument I'm making and the concept I'm discussing, it doesn't matter whether SPARKS is a scam or not - what I am saying applies to every single crypto currency asset, whether it's from the dead coin list or whether it's BitCoin.

Well put!
What I see here is a very good opportunity whether it be with this Dev or the community decides to take over. I just as soon see an open road map, these days there are so many projects finding a niche market and proclaiming they have a special use case....blah...fkn....blah! Im going to grab 1k and wait and see:)  We will just consider this a lottery ticket with exceptional odds!
lhedwin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

life is simple!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

Run your MN in a good VPS, good platform, cheap, free windows or linux, and you can pay with altcoins. https://support.routerhosting.com/aff.php?aff=249

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: