Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Portfolio Analysis  (Read 218 times)
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:01:15 AM

Try website http://www.coinparator.com/ to manage your portfolio. Like watching current rates, value, charts etc. etc. etc.  Smiley

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:08:39 AM

Well, I placed my initial order for $1k worth of ETH today. I will use it as a springboard to buy other tokens. I would like to keep 1 ETH pocketed because I think ETH is going sky high soon. I may go over my investment by a few hundred by doing so, but I think it will pay off.

Lucky you, ETH is at a good buying place right now. Nice portfolio picks already but if you are worried about diversifying because of the wallet management problem then you could be better off (and safer) using a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano. Having nice altcoins can really boost your BTC holdings. That being said, i would not bet everything on altcoins. I would bet some on bitcoin as well because I highly believe that altcoins would only achieve more success if bitcoin becomes more successful (mass adoption).
lady pink

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:50:57 AM

Hello everyone!

New member here. I have been following crypto-currencies for years now (not super close, but aware of them). I had the opportunity to buy BTC at $100-400 and passed it up. I am not going to let them happen again! I have about $1k to invest in crypto. I want to diversify to an extent. I don't want 8+ currencies because it will be impossible to keep track of all the wallets and keys. I have done a little research and have come up with the following portfolio:
ETH 25%
XVG 25%
WAVES 25%
XLM 25%

I am open to changes and modifying the percentages. I currently own .5 ETH and 1.4 LTC that I will use to buy some of the other cryptos. Does that portfolio look pretty strong to you guys? Feel free to tear it apart! I would appreciate any input.

Thanks!
You have picked them nicely to make your portfolio strong but a little modification to your portfolio will make it stronger and probably more profitable.
BCH 15%
ETH 10%
ADA 20%
XVG 15%
Waves 15%
XLM 15%
OX 7%
The remaining 3% invest in any potential ICO. Before choosing any ICO look at the theme and team of it, it will help you choose the best.
Annie9373

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:46:09 AM

Try website http://www.coinparator.com/ to manage your portfolio. Like watching current rates, value, charts etc. etc. etc.  Smiley

nice tip. going to have to check into that.
bigboy61 (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:43:57 AM

Thanks! I will definitely look into that!
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

Hello everyone!

New member here. I have been following crypto-currencies for years now (not super close, but aware of them). I had the opportunity to buy BTC at $100-400 and passed it up. I am not going to let them happen again! I have about $1k to invest in crypto. I want to diversify to an extent. I don't want 8+ currencies because it will be impossible to keep track of all the wallets and keys. I have done a little research and have come up with the following portfolio:
ETH 25%
XVG 25%
WAVES 25%
XLM 25%

I am open to changes and modifying the percentages. I currently own .5 ETH and 1.4 LTC that I will use to buy some of the other cryptos. Does that portfolio look pretty strong to you guys? Feel free to tear it apart! I would appreciate any input.

Thanks!

your choice of coins is good. i would prefer fundamental analysis too rather than pump and dumps.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:01:46 AM

Your portfolio is ok but i recommend to add ltc, dash and zec to make your portfolio more balanced and profitable.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bigboy61 (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:12:18 AM

Thank you everyone for your input so far! I read something about XVG only having 1 developer (as everyone else left). Is this true? If so, yikes! What are your opinions on Spectrecoin and/or Deeponion as opposed to XVG ? Also, what are your thoughts on STRAT vs WAVES?
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

Thank you everyone for your input so far! I read something about XVG only having 1 developer (as everyone else left). Is this true? If so, yikes! What are your opinions on Spectrecoin and/or Deeponion as opposed to XVG ? Also, what are your thoughts on STRAT vs WAVES?
I don't really know about Stratis, but Waves could/should grow quite a bit this year. They are putting out their smart contracts soon and their blockchain is about 100 times faster than Ethereum. As a result, prices of a few hundred USD could be reached reasonably.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: