Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTMENT - Buying Ether, Dash Possibly Others Altcoins  (Read 99 times)
BTC Zebra (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:52:28 PM

Hi All,

I Hold BTC and have done for some time.

I would like to get some advice on investing into other coins especially Ether and Dash using GBP.

My maximum initial investment is £300.00, but may consider splitting this across more than one coin.

Please advise where it is best/good to trade or if indeed the marketplace may be suitable here for some coins.

Any recommendations on good wallet choices for the respective coins would also be appreciated.

I see some wallets shift between cryptocurrencies, has anyone any good or bad experience of this?

Thanks,

BTC Zebra

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:56:38 PM

So if you have some experience at buying bitcoins, i think that you have a 90% of your thread resolved in here, i dont know why you are actually asking for help in here.

I Hold BTC and have done for some time.

Honestly, dash is crap, it is only super over priced and i would never put a single dollar in there, it is very risky to invest. This coin was less than $7 365 days ago (a year)

I would like to get some advice on investing into other coins especially Ether and Dash using GBP.

300 GBP is not much money, but we all have to start at some point right? You can not buy much coins and diversify a lot of because that money would be eaten by fees if you diversify it.

My maximum initial investment is £300.00, but may consider splitting this across more than one coin.
Please advise where it is best/good to trade or if indeed the marketplace may be suitable here for some coins.

Why dont you buy as many ether with that money? Just like you said, you want to buy ether, and if you diversify you will end spending more than $1 per transaction, and if you buy bitcoin, well, you are going to need to pay $40 for the fees.
ShabsSCG

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:57:35 PM

We recommend using Bittrex rather than a wallet.  This allows for easy trading with the only downside being that you need to verify your identity before you can withdraw. We can help you with any other questions or concerns at this discord: https://discord.gg/CMNbzR6
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: