Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinSpark: The Exchange That Pays Dividends to Spark Coin Holders  (Read 1259 times)
CoinSparkIO (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

List of Coins Available for Trading on CoinSpark Upon Launch

CoinSpark, the next generation crypto exchange, is pleased to announce that it will list fourteen (14) coins for trade upon launch.

THE LIST: The initial list of coins include: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dash (DASH), Iota (IOTA), Monero (XMR), NEO (NEO), Cardano (ADA), NEM (XEM), Tron (TRX), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), and Spark (SPARK).

ADDITIONAL COIN LISTINGS: CoinSpark is committed to offering popular and useful coins/tokens to the crypto community, and we will add additional coins as quickly and efficiently as possible.

ABOUT COINSPARK: CoinSpark is a digital asset trading exchange that allows customers to buy, sell, and trade digital assets. CoinSpark is currently developing its exchange, which will launch in mid-April of 2018. The company is also conducting an initial coin offering, ICO, beginning in February. The company’s ICO will sell 25,000,000 SPARK coins, that represent a 25% ownership in the business. SPARK coin holders will receive a quarterly dividend representing 25% of the company’s net profits. For more information about CoinSpark, visit: http://CoinSpark.io
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

again the concept of crypto exchanger project.
how much fee and transaction speed.
is just 10 crypto you mentioned is available in coinspark, how about any token, is it also can available in this exchanger?

CoinSparkIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:18:42 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 10:15:35 PM by CoinSparkIO

again the concept of crypto exchanger project.
how much fee and transaction speed.
is just 10 crypto you mentioned is available in coinspark, how about any token, is it also can available in this exchanger?

Hi!

Given the recent outages at various exchanges and the high volume traffic that has caused some exchanges to halt new user registrations entirely, we feel that there is still a lot of room for growth in the cryptocurrency exchange marketplace.  Of particular note, among CoinSpark's main goals is 24/7 customer service as well as lightning fast new user registration. Even for accounts that require high level verification we are implementing a process that allows us to complete all necessary steps in 15 minutes or less.

Thank you for the question regarding fees and transaction time.  The current fee schedule is yet to be determined, but will be competitive with other exchanges. Transaction speeds are currently rated at 1,000,000 (one million) transactions per second.

Regarding tokens, yes, CoinSpark will be listing a wide variety of existing and new tokens in order to create an exchange that a wide range of customers will find useful.  This will also serve to increase profits for holders of our SPARK token.  More volume = more profits to distribute!

The current fourteen (14) listed currencies are simply the verified opening day tradable listings to date. This may grow before the exchange launches in April, and will certainly increase after that.

A form is now located on the CoinSpark web site to allow the submission of coins for inclusion on the CoinSpark exchange.

LIST YOUR COIN: http://coinspark.io/list-your-coin/

Thank you for your interest in CoinSpark!

*EDITED TO CLARIFY FEE SCHEDULE, AS IT IS NOT YET DETERMINED.
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

Man is this the newest thing now to launch an exchange and give away equity? Why not come up with something brand new?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CoinSparkIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

Man is this the newest thing now to launch an exchange and give away equity? Why not come up with something brand new?

The CoinSpark project began in September of 2017. We feel that there is room for growth in the cryptocurrency exchange marketplace and that the primary method of buying and selling cryptocurrency has yet to be perfected, so we're stepping in.

Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

This is a very promising project,will look forward to it. But dev please furnish us with more info regarding the team and your roadmap.Thanks
CoinSparkIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

CoinSpark Road Map

ICO, Exchange Launch, and Dividend Payment Timeline

http://www.coinspark.io/roadmap/
cryptodavid1

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

I'm fairly new to cryptocurrency, still learning all I can, but this project seems pretty solid. The concept is nice.. I like the idea of being a partial owner. To that end however, how does CoinSpark plan to handle the problems other exchanges seem to be having right now?
CoinSparkIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:26:32 AM

I'm fairly new to cryptocurrency, still learning all I can, but this project seems pretty solid. The concept is nice.. I like the idea of being a partial owner. To that end however, how does CoinSpark plan to handle the problems other exchanges seem to be having right now?

CoinSpark is built to scale.  From user registration to KYC to customer service to user experience and beyond, CoinSpark as a whole takes all current issues with various exchanges into account when making any decision.

CoinSpark is deliberately designed to become the preferred exchange for the growing number of traders and particularly for the holders of SPARK. 

Please consider joining us on Telegram for in-depth discussion regarding the many facets of CoinSpark: http://t.me/coinspark
cryptodavid1

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

CoinSpark is built to scale.  From user registration to KYC to customer service to user experience and beyond, CoinSpark as a whole takes all current issues with various exchanges into account when making any decision.

CoinSpark is deliberately designed to become the preferred exchange for the growing number of traders and particularly for the holders of SPARK. 

Please consider joining us on Telegram for in-depth discussion regarding the many facets of CoinSpark: http://t.me/coinspark

Thank you for your response. It seems customer service and the over all user experience is a big problem with many other exchanges right now. I'm happy to hear you are taking that aspect seriously. I'll be looking forward to learning more!
cascano

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

Hello,

In your whitepaper you state the following : "Unsold Spark coins will be reclaimed by CoinSpark". The total  supply of spark coins will be 25,000,000 coins. One spark coin will cost 0.0025 ETH during the ICO. This means that the total supply will have a total value of 62,500 ETH = 62,500,000 USD (if you take the current price of 1,000 USD/ETH).

What will happen to the remaining coins? Will they sent to a burn adress after the ICO? Will the Coinspark team claim these tokens after the ICO end? Will these be distributed to the market? If so, how? With a time-lock or will they be released all at once?

I think it would stimulate ICO participants if the remaining spark coins that were not purchased during the ICO will be sent to a burn address. This will create value to the ICO participants.

If you look at the current mc of coss they are around 70 million USD. When the ICO ends the mc of sparkcoin will be 62,5 million USD already without achieving anything yet. How will you ensure that the tokens will not be dumped on the market after the Coinspark exchange goes live in june 2018? In my perspective it would be much better to buy the coinspark tokens if they are at a mc of e.g. 15 million USD, than at a mc of 62,5 million USD.

ICO participants take risks and should be rewarded accordingly in my opinion.

Best Regards,
Cascano
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

COINSPARK has now been added to ICO ALERT

https://www.icoalert.com/

See: UPCOMING ICOs: FEBRUARY 14th

As a reminder, there is no pre-sale. All token sales will take place February 14th - March 14th only.
This is good news.
I hope it will be able to be trade soon, and also the price will be good.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

How will the problem of taxation be solved? I realized that the exchange will be in the jurisdiction of the United States. Due to taxes, there may be a small inflow of traders.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
CoinSparkIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

How will the problem of taxation be solved? I realized that the exchange will be in the jurisdiction of the United States. Due to taxes, there may be a small inflow of traders.

Hi!

CoinSpark is not located in the United States.

The exchange will maintain a customer service center in the US as well as other jurisdictions around the world, but the company is domiciled in the Cayman Islands.

CoinSparkIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:04:28 AM

CoinSpark to Enable Bitcoin Cash Trading Pairs

CoinSpark is pleased to announced that we will enable new Bitcoin Cash trading pairs. BCH trading pairs will be active upon our launch in April. CoinSpark has decided to open the new trading pairs in response to numerous requests and community feedback.

INITIAL PAIRINGS: The initial list of BCH trading pairs include the follow six coins: BTC/BCH, ETH/BCH, LTC/BCH, XRP/BCH, DASH/BCH, and SPARK/BCH. We will pair additional coins with BCH as we continue to evolve.

http://coinspark.io/coinspark-to-enable-bitcoin-cash-trading-pairs/
CoinSparkIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

HOW TO LIST YOUR COIN ON COINSPARK

http://coinspark.io/list-your-coin/
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

It is good initiative of offer 25% from the net profit with coins holders. This thing really can bring lot of investment and if exchange provides best and quality services it can get large number of users as atmosphere is high viable for new exchanges to start trading services.
CoinSparkIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

CoinSpark Engages IdentityMind to Provide KYC/AML Services During ICO

CoinSpark is pleased to announce its engagement with IdentityMind Global and its KYC/AML platform. By engaging with IdentityMind, CoinSpark will ensure that we will stay compliant with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulations during our ICO commencing on February 14th.

Full details: http://coinspark.io/coinspark-engages-identitymind-to-provide-kyc-aml-services-during-ico/

IdentityMind: https://www.identitymindglobal.com/
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

CoinSpark Engages IdentityMind to Provide KYC/AML Services During ICO

CoinSpark is pleased to announce its engagement with IdentityMind Global and its KYC/AML platform. By engaging with IdentityMind, CoinSpark will ensure that we will stay compliant with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulations during our ICO commencing on February 14th.

Full details: http://coinspark.io/coinspark-engages-identitymind-to-provide-kyc-aml-services-during-ico/

IdentityMind: https://www.identitymindglobal.com/

I don't quite understand. In your press release one of the reasons for incorporating offshore is that you can bypass the government regulations and shutdowns in strict countries - indeed this is one of the main selling points of the decentralized exchange. If you're incorporated offshore, why is there KYC? I could understand for sales to customers in strict countries like the USA, but does this apply to all countries, and if so why considering your main hub is offshore?
KRYPTOCAT

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:11:07 AM

This is complete scam guys
Full story here with screenshots !
https://medium.com/@cryptocoincat/dumb-and-dumber-3-coinspark-io-scam-33fb0a575c1c
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: