Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins for January/February 2018  (Read 3158 times)
Ayrossi

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

Cappasity and clearpoll,
I'll explain in a new post why tonight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

My modest opinion for some coins which seem less obvious and therefore are still relatively cheap.

1. Try one of the new bank tokens like Hawala Today (HAT) or Change Bank (CAG).

2. Put some money in eBTC which price is now still a joke, so ridiculously low. I had some from an airdrop and sold them waaaay too early, for which I am still mad. No budget to buy more now tho  Sad

3. Despite all the fuzz, give B3 a try. Price is super low now because of recent problems but it's still actively mined, supported and developed. Right now still at 1 sat on CoinExchange.

4. Finally SYScoin. The sleeping giant. Those one will soon explode like Ripple.

I am starring this message and will be gladly willing to look back to my suggestions within 2 months!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Hm. 2018 is the year of pragmatic projects. There are many good altcoin for 2018. Currently I know of XVG and TRX. You should learn and invest in these 2 altcoin. I think it will fly high in the next few days. Also, if you want to make a safe choice for your balance. You should invest in ETH. In January 2018 ETH will reach $ 1000. invest now
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

I would go with Nuls.
Looks promising. Similar to NEO.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
fogocut21

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

XRB and IOTA will be the next coins that go to moon, not sure if in Jan/Feb though

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Bitclave. Its price is just $0.21 now. very cheap for the good coin. buy it with a huge quantity and sell when it hit $0.5, you will get big profit

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

want to make like 2-3x

Give me suggestions

bitcore. weekly airdrops on whatever you hold in your wallet. right now its 5% per week. Every month it increases by 1%.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

BTS and IOTA and BNT and TFL is the best ICO for this January and February. One more I would like to suggest all to invest in a newly launched coin that is CAPPASITY (CAPP). Currently, it is trading around $0.15c. This is the potential to go at least $1 at the end of February.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

in my opinion a good pick for early 2018 would be ethereum classic, his price has been stable in the last weeks, it's a solid pick and will probably go to 60/80$ in the next monts. rumors says that it will be added to coinbase in the next weeks, a huge pump would come after that

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

For me waves is still a coin  that will pump like 2x or 3x more than now so just look closer at it and try to increase your wallet by investing in it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

want to make like 2-3x

Give me suggestions

Go for Oyster Pearl PRL because now it's pumping and while it's still cheaper then it's wise to invest early because it would probably doubled this month or in February.
Currently PRL priced $0.9 but soon it will hit $1 or even $2.
I'm lucky enough to invest PRL while it's cheaper and I'm going to hold it as long as I could.
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

I just watched some charts and you can pretty much just take random coin on exchange and it will go up like 10-15% in a day Tongue Tongue I think that the market is nutz at this moment... Don't know if it's better to stay away or buy in and see what happens Tongue

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

For me waves is still a coin  that will pump like 2x or 3x more than now so just look closer at it and try to increase your wallet by investing in it.

Waves and Ripple are my favorite coins before I was gonna make some trading before but these two coins didn't drop their values so instead I invest more into Oyster Pearl PRL coin and that's how I doubled my investment in this new coin. I bought 50k PRL while it's cheaper as low as $0.01 and now it hits $1 after 5 weeks so now I'm feeling lucky.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

My modest opinion for some coins which seem less obvious and therefore are still relatively cheap.

1. Try one of the new bank tokens like Hawala Today (HAT) or Change Bank (CAG).

2. Put some money in eBTC which price is now still a joke, so ridiculously low. I had some from an airdrop and sold them waaaay too early, for which I am still mad. No budget to buy more now tho  Sad

3. Despite all the fuzz, give B3 a try. Price is super low now because of recent problems but it's still actively mined, supported and developed. Right now still at 1 sat on CoinExchange.

4. Finally SYScoin. The sleeping giant. Those one will soon explode like Ripple.

I am starring this message and will be gladly willing to look back to my suggestions within 2 months!

Oh I forgot to mention LTC and BTG among the big players. ETH hasn't grown that much either. At least not compared to BTC and BCH.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
octopus

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

I like bitcoin cash than bitcoin gold. dont know why but when I see how fast and low fee is it. I'm fall in love with bch

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:06:35 AM

at the beginning of January has already spawned with XRP and XLM, thus arguably the current coin that's the second time the best. but for the next month has not been unknown for certain coins what would be the best, could be just the NXT will start to soar again as before.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Vlizze

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

XSPEC and ECA are decent bets.  Woulda said Oyster a few days ago, but it's gotten pumped heavily.  MONK has the potential for huge gains.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

Untill now i am also searching for the best coins fot these first second mont of 2018.
I have some list but still searching and still not satisfied.
I reas some reply here and i see some good coins and i also added it in my list. But still i will going to search for it before investing.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
valvevow

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

want to make like 2-3x

Give me suggestions
It is necessary to assemble the portfolio both from new and already known ones. My choice Raiden Network Token (RDN), Cindicator (CND), Red Pulse (RPX), ELF.

Crypto_Addict

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

There are some really good projects in these comments. I will take a look Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: