Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: shares offer in new business  (Read 2303 times)
cornish_will (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 08:27:03 PM

hi
after alot of thought and consideration i am offering unquoted shares in new business the shares will consist of

40 shares at 0.5btc = 0.5% ownership and
29 shares at 1btc = 1% ownership

totalling 49% ownership

the business

i am starting a bitcoin savings which will offer savings account, foreign exchange, loans

the idea is to make using bitcoins online easier.

thats the bases for the business

i do not expect people to jump in with there coins straight away i will do what i can myself the share may change in future depending on demand

each share holder will get a contract which will set out all the requirements and commitments on both sides.

this is not a loan and is not refundable but money is made from profits and possible future selling of the shares at a possible profit 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 08:31:44 PM

http://www.entrepreneur.com/how-to-write-a-business-plan

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 08:45:31 PM

This is a joke, right?

Please use correct spelling, grammar, capitalization and punctuation if you want to be taken seriously.

Why are the shares not each worth the same amount?

Are you putting in an investment equal to the 51% you are retaining?

Seriously, you need more detail than 'making bitcoins easier'.

If you want anybody to invest in your project, you will have to give some detail of your identity and your background that would make you able to do what you propose.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 08:55:48 PM

hi
after alot of thought and consideration i am offering unquoted shares in new business the shares will consist of

totalling 49% ownership

the business

i am starting a bitcoin savings which will offer savings account, foreign exchange, loans

i do not expect people to jump in with there coins straight away i will do what i can myself the share may change in future depending on demand

each share holder will get a contract which will set out all the requirements and commitments on both sides.

this is not a loan and is not refundable but money is made from profits and possible future selling of the shares at a possible profit 

you got drunk?
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 09:03:20 PM

hi
after alot of thought and consideration i am offering unquoted shares in new business ... thats the bases for the business

after not so alot of thoughting and consideratoring i am a decline ur offerization
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:11:48 PM

money is made from profits

...that's your groundbreaking idea. To make money by profiting?
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:50:34 PM

money is made from profits

...that's your groundbreaking idea. To make money by profiting?

wow it's ingenious idea  Grin didn't know that   Grin
cornish_will (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:07:43 PM

ok maybe the wording was wrong i do apologies for that its its an idea thats im working on maybe i should have started with this is an idea
This is a joke, right?

Please use correct spelling, grammar, capitalization and punctuation if you want to be taken seriously.

Why are the shares not each worth the same amount?

Are you putting in an investment equal to the 51% you are retaining?

Seriously, you need more detail than 'making bitcoins easier'.

If you want anybody to invest in your project, you will have to give some detail of your identity and your background that would make you able to do what you propose.
peter not everyone was good with grammar and it was typed on a stupid phone lol

so please let me rethink this

i am thinking of selling shares in a project i am working on at 1btc per 1% ownership of a business.

i have not revealed my id because that would be done during contract signing just like it is in a real world i was not expecting to put my bitcoin address up and get people to pay up im not very good with wording but i do try first try went down like a lead brick lol. i would however like some honest serious feedback  not really helpful when u get ppl making daft comments but then i hold my hands up and say i had worded it wrong i apologies.

Lastro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:46:23 PM

i have not revealed my id because that would be done during contract signing just like it is in a real world...
[/quote]

This is the real world, and only a fool would sign without knowing who they are dealing with.

Craigslist scammer; "I will give you my number as soon as I get a chance..."  Is it hard to get a phone number? Why not now?
cornish_will (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:49:59 PM

lastro

if someone wants my id i'll give them it
i do not scam and would never even consider it

what i meant was by in the real word i mean outside of bitcoin 

ok let me put it this way i screwed up on my idea bases ive admitted that

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:02:57 AM

Beside from all the other problems with your offering, how are you trying to do this?

There are already dozens of exchanges available, how are you going to be different?

Savings accounts require paying interest and I guess the money for that will come from the loans. But how are you going to secure yourself against theft, delays in payment or honest bankruptcy?

Basicly you thought, hey banks are making tons of money with dollars and euros, why shouldnt I start a bitcoin bank?
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:05:51 AM

Wasn't pirateat40 just arrested for this?
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:30:52 AM

hi

totalling 49% ownership

the business

Coolest guy on Bitcointalk.

Don't listen to the haters yo,

I been drinkin and smokin holdin shit cause a brother can't focus
I gotta get to home 'fore the po po's scope this big ol Excursion swerving all up in the curve man
Nigga been sippin on that Hennessey and the gin again is in again we in the wind
Doin a hundred while I puff on the blunt
And rollin another one up, we livin like we ain't givin a fuck

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Zoznoz

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:38:46 AM

hi

totalling 49% ownership

Are you incorporated? If not, how are we going to receive a share that is of value to us? A share in a COMPANY is value to us because we own it legally. A share in a LISTED ASSET on Bitfunder/Btct co etc. is value to us because there is a sophisticated secondary market to trade these 'shares' even though the issuer might be a sole trader.

However, if you are just a sole trader, who isn't going to list or incorporate whatsoever then these 'shares' are of no value. In fact it wouldn't even really be a contract so I'm not sure how someone could take legal recourse if necessary.

New to business? One of the most important things to read: Main types of business entity's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sole_proprietorship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partnership
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:19:41 AM

Are you incorporated? If not, how are we going to receive a share that is of value to us? A share in a COMPANY is value to us because we own it legally. A share in a LISTED ASSET on Bitfunder/Btct co etc. is value to us because there is a sophisticated secondary market to trade these 'shares' even though the issuer might be a sole trader.

However, if you are just a sole trader, who isn't going to list or incorporate whatsoever then these 'shares' are of no value. In fact it wouldn't even really be a contract so I'm not sure how someone could take legal recourse if necessary.

New to business? One of the most important things to read: Main types of business entity's

For the record, you're about as shockingly retarded as the OP. Shut the fuck up and lurk until you acquire at least a shadow of a clue.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:37:52 AM

Wasn't pirateat40 just arrested for this?

He wasn't arrested, just charged.

And it wasn't because he ran a Bitcoin bank (or something similar to it), because in principle there's nothing wrong with that idea. Pirateat40s operation was a ponzi-scheme, where interest payments were made with money from new deposits, rather than from loans or investments like a regular bank would aim to do.
cornish_will (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:05:55 AM

I know i screwed up my original proposal yes there are some issues. I need to work out i have identified and i will work on it

Shares does not need to be listed on any assets sites not saying i would never concider in fituré

Anyway security all bulk of coins would be stored on a hard wallet.
Not at first but in future i am concidering a future electronic pincode login.

Zoznoz

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:57:19 AM

For the record, you're about as shockingly retarded as the OP. Shut the fuck up and lurk until you acquire at least a shadow of a clue.

As if anyone could care what a narcissist who has no idea about corporations law has to say. I'm not sure where you receive this overwhelming yet evidently fabricated sense of superiority which is clearly a misconceived assumption on your behalf. If you believe I'm 'shockingly retarded' then that undeniably says much worse about yourself. Clearly the OP needs to be made aware WHY there is value in these very high ventures, which I have explained accurately. He obviously has no idea about the business entity which anyone with any sense in commerce would realise that is a fundamental topic to be aware of.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:30:51 PM

As if anyone could care what a narcissist who has no idea about corporations law has to say. I'm not sure where you receive this overwhelming yet evidently fabricated sense of superiority which is clearly a misconceived assumption on your behalf. If you believe I'm 'shockingly retarded' then that undeniably says much worse about yourself. Clearly the OP needs to be made aware WHY there is value in these very high ventures, which I have explained accurately. He obviously has no idea about the business entity which anyone with any sense in commerce would realise that is a fundamental topic to be aware of.

When accusing people of narcissism, keep in mind that Narcissus liked himself for a reason -- he was the hawtest thing around Smiley
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:23:16 PM

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: