Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNITED BITCOIN  (Read 21174 times)
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

What were the steps to actually claiming it though? I couldn't find a guide anywhere.

you can't claim it yet. that's to come. you had to have more than 0.01 at block 498,777. december 12th ish. and you had to have an outgoing tx between november 12th and january 3rd from the address to qualify.

i'll believe it when i see it.

So, if you have the private keys to addresses that qualify they are going to credit those addresses with coins and you will be able to access them with their wallet?

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

So, if you have the private keys to addresses that qualify they are going to credit those addresses with coins and you will be able to access them with their wallet?

i guess that's the idea, but as i said i can't tell whether my addresses have qualified or not and i certainly did everything they listed. we'll have to wait until the end of the month for the big reveal. it's not been very clear.
spaceman2

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

well i downloaded and synched the qt wallet, imported my private keys and it shows a balance, albeit a very low one. and i was able to send it as well. (still no confirmations though) wierd thing is according to the ubtc electrum wallet i should have 3 ubtc, but when i import the private keys to the qt wallet it shows a 0 balance for the respective adresses. except for one, with 0,02 ubtc on it. dont really know where the other coins went. will the rest be credited on jan 24th? doubt it very much, fcking scamfork.
tony__wood

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

So, I've managed to get the UBTC into the Electrum wallet I downloaded off their website...

I input my seed and in popped all the coins... Green ticks next to them once they were recognised as OK by the network....All good so far...

Then when I tried to send to www.btctrade.im it comes up with a message error "the transaction was rejected by network rules. \n\nMissing inputs\n" then a whole lot of numbers following that...

Is there anything I can do? Or anything I am doing wrong?

Do I need to download the 150gb wallet to be able to send them?

How do I get them out of the Electrum wallet?  Undecided
cabbage2014

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

So, I've managed to get the UBTC into the Electrum wallet I downloaded off their website...

I input my seed and in popped all the coins... Green ticks next to them once they were recognised as OK by the network....All good so far...

Then when I tried to send to www.btctrade.im it comes up with a message error "the transaction was rejected by network rules. \n\nMissing inputs\n" then a whole lot of numbers following that...

Same problem as you electrum shows balance of 1.3 UBTC but can spend with same error support@ub.com , I emailed support with address balances in question.  I see zero UBTC on the block explorer, but before I imported keys to electrum there was a balance there, its all very odd.  It looks like UB Electrum just steals your coins.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

People must stop to use name "bitcoin". This is bad for btc and this makes problems to new commers. All new coins I see with Btc in their name I put in my black list. This speculations with name  must be stoped and punished IMHO.

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

I'm using a ledger wallet, would it be beneficial to transfer only some dust from the addresses in order to satisfy the outgoing activity requirement? or should I transfer the whole amount to a new address?

The addresses I currently have my coins on already have hardfork coins on them, I'd prefer to have all hardfork coins on these addresses so that I can claim all the coins in one hit. Say in a years time.
You could try to claim them all with this service https://dig.walleting.services/ if you're brave enough  Smiley
They explicitly state they need to use your wallet seed, so it's obviously a BIG risk
tony__wood

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

Same problem as you electrum shows balance of 1.3 UBTC but can spend with same error support@ub.com , I emailed support with address balances in question.  I see zero UBTC on the block explorer, but before I imported keys to electrum there was a balance there, its all very odd.  It looks like UB Electrum just steals your coins.

My electrum still shows coins though and green ticks… suggesting they are still there…?

Is there another way to collect the coins?

Or is this a scam coin to be avoided? I am guessing their support hasn’t been in touch?
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

so tomorrow is supposedly when they release the second round of coins but i've noticed they've removed january 24th as a thing from their website. is anyone expecting anything from tomorrow other than ruin?

i followed the steps. i'm still showing up as a zero on the ub explorer. it's still showing this unutilised crap with no explanation as to what it actually means.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

so tomorrow is supposedly when they release the second round of coins but i've noticed they've removed january 24th as a thing from their website. is anyone expecting anything from tomorrow other than ruin?

i followed the steps. i'm still showing up as a zero on the ub explorer. it's still showing this unutilised crap with no explanation as to what it actually means.

Yes, that's basically a crap. It's 3 weeks after the distribution and nothing works, no communication - just waste of time.
I have at least one BTC address satisfing all 3 conditions from here https://www.ub.com/project/get, and it shows 0 balance in their explorer too.
jasonb1959

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

Same thing here...have the UBTC in electrum wallet downloaded from them, can't spend - got the same Missing inputs error
FieserKiller

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

I've opened an issue regarding unspendable ubtc on their electrum github page weeks ago, but devs don't respond. This project looks abandoned :/
Additionally I created raw ubtc transaction and broadcasted it to the network, same error.
So it looks like their core nodes are buggy and its not the electrum fork to blame.

I guess prices for UBTC are high on exchanges because virtually no one is able to dump
g00gle

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

the wallet with the full node freezes with synchronization on time January 24 13:31:37 2018, so it will not help either.
in electrum, too, a mistake "" the transaction was rejected ... "
cabbage2014

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

My electrum still shows coins though and green ticks… suggesting they are still there…?

Is there another way to collect the coins?

Or is this a scam coin to be avoided? I am guessing their support hasn’t been in touch?

I really don't know support was in touch back and forth with screenshots and addresses.  They said they forwarded it to dev team in ticket but nothing back since. 

Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

the wallet with the full node freezes with synchronization on time January 24 13:31:37 2018, so it will not help either.
in electrum, too, a mistake "" the transaction was rejected ... "

Your issue is duplicated by everyone.

Quite simply, it appears a failed fork like others without a response.  Now they just want to provide a 'grace period' where you have to provide your personal information now even if you did complete the phase two correctly.

They just want to de-anonymize wallets.  garzik using the information for his chain analysis tools.

g00gle

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

Yesterday I received the following reply from technical support:
"Thank you for your email, you are eligible for Phase 2 distribution. However, phase 2 distribution to some of the community was completed 24th January. If you haven't received your allocation yet please don't panic. Distributions are still ongoing, apologies for the delay."
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

Is the missing inputs error an ubtc electrum error or ubtc network error?

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

Yesterday I received the following reply from technical support:
"Thank you for your email, you are eligible for Phase 2 distribution. However, phase 2 distribution to some of the community was completed 24th January. If you haven't received your allocation yet please don't panic. Distributions are still ongoing, apologies for the delay."

I call Bullshit.   Has a single person received UBTC (confirmed) that they were to receive in Phase 2  (not even considering the Phase 2 Grace Period) that they can spend/move?
- Of course there are going to be one or two that think they have, but not realize they can't be moved.  So, post such an address.  Smiley

The website explorer is screwed.  No update for balances.
The Electrum (thin client) shows what should be the correct balance; however, it never updated since UB took all the coins back from Phase 1 since the Bitcoin were 'unutilised'.
- So, you will see a balance, but you can't move them as you'll simply get an error.

The Phase 2 was 3 weeks ago, with a distribution of Jan 24th.  Personally, I have many addresses with small on up to larger amounts.  Not a single one received a part of the distribution.

European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:16:05 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 01:30:40 AM by European Central Bank

I call Bullshit.   Has a single person received UBTC (confirmed) that they were to receive in Phase 2  (not even considering the Phase 2 Grace Period) that they can spend/move?
- Of course there are going to be one or two that think they have, but not realize they can't be moved.  So, post such an address.  Smiley

i haven't really been following this any more. if it isn't a flat out honeypot i assume this is an epic screw up of some type. blocks were incredibly slow for a while but they seem to be moving now. if coins were arriving we'd hear about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/

this is the best place to keep an eye on.

edit - i downloaded ub electrum. i do have a ubtc balance on there. it's saying 'not verified'. i don't know what that means. i hope that doesn't mean i need to provide a blood sample before they mysteriously unlock them.
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

edit - i downloaded ub electrum. i do have a ubtc balance on there. it's saying 'not verified'. i don't know what that means. i hope that doesn't mean i need to provide a blood sample before they mysteriously unlock them.

Full chain said nothing.
The website explorer shows the coins came in and were taken away (unutilized) - Phase 1.   Never to come back even completing movement for Phase 2.
And finally, electrum shows the coins, but not that they were taken away or replaced.

So, with your electrum, you will see the 'not verified' go away, but when you try to move them, it will give you the error.  As a test, just move them from one address to another of yours and see.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: