Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNITED BITCOIN  (Read 21174 times)
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

I just read about this fork.  Does anyone know the amount of premine? aka the "inactive" coins?

See above, there is no premine, they just transferred everything to themselves (except maybe phase 1 addresses) and might now refund the addresses that did fulfill phase 2 requirements

This is correct.
Just in case no one noticed, an important thing to remember is.... They have a GOD mode.   This means they can take your coins at will.  So, anytime you think you're safe, and no matter how secure your computer, wallet, etc might be, the coins can be taken.

As for the distribution... Phase 1 is done from what I can tell.  The coins that were 'unutilized' were taken.  Then phase 2 started and ended, but nothing was distributed.  Then Phase 2 'grace period' started and ended.  Now coins are being distributed, but very slowly and it's started from the lowest amount.  Strangely though, maybe addresses with exactly .5BTC and 1.0BTC were distributed first.   I've been following the distribution and all addresses up to .08BTC have been distributed. (note it's progressed passed this.)

Example:
This shows addresses with 1BTC getting paid.
https://www.ub.com/explorer/tx?txid=c67a2c3afa286c0160ea6bfcfeead542f8775f6f68fefb6f34aac4ba8734bf66

Random address from the TX:
https://blockchain.info/address/1LihQMsyne2J5n1RszYHabvPQ1pEv9jAZA -- Phase 2 movement
https://www.ub.com/explorer/address?address=1LihQMsyne2J5n1RszYHabvPQ1pEv9jAZA  -- Shows it was funded, god mode removed, then refunded.

Random address from the TX:
https://blockchain.info/address/1MbkzeRuPXddkmQdqd6P4Xp8KWhT4Dhbua -- Phase 2 movement
https://www.ub.com/explorer/address?address=1MbkzeRuPXddkmQdqd6P4Xp8KWhT4Dhbua  -- Shows it was funded, god mode removed, then refunded.

One that seems broken or I just don't understand is:
https://www.ub.com/explorer/address?address=1NFjTJV6ATXQxWZvehSBs9a5ED7x3HNzA2
https://blockchain.info/address/1NFjTJV6ATXQxWZvehSBs9a5ED7x3HNzA2
- The first two transactions in date order are the standard funding and god mode removed.  The next is the transaction refunding the address because the bitcoin was moved for phase 2.  Strangely, the UB explorer shows a 4th transaction; however, it doesn't have anything to do with the address.

We are adding our own candidate to join the other “Alt-Bitcoins” in the ongoing forking Diaspora. We call it Bitcoin United (BTC-U) aka (BTC.BTS). The purpose of Bitcoin United to provide a solution so far advanced that there would be no reason to adopt anything else – thus avoiding a permanent breakup. Bitcoin will remain united through the sheer force of excellence of our long-proven, freely available technology.

I love this post.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayms

Activity: 182
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

Same than the other ones in fact

https://www.ub.com/explorer/address?address=1NFjTJV6ATXQxWZvehSBs9a5ED7x3HNzA2 --> 1 UBTC sent to UB miner     
31rZdrTpN57Wbfhg7xTPxeFGjEQaMBjxoo on 12/12/17

Rolling back from 15iW96sTJx13rPBrWXdPSzAqq5tRYuihGg who sent 1 UBTC to 1NFjTJV6ATXQxWZvehSBs9a5ED7x3HNzA2 on 11/02/18, we encounter 15wbvv14K4WR7aezjW6DRvsr2PyBaCjVeX and then back to the UB miner (see above)

According to what you describe they are distributing the coins at a kind of very low speed compared to how they took them, and starting by the lowest amounts, the explaination is probably simple: they don't want people to rush to sell them, so UBTC value does not drop shortly to zero

To protect people, thanks again
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

According to what you describe they are distributing the coins at a kind of very low speed compared to how they took them, and starting by the lowest amounts, the explaination is probably simple: they don't want people to rush to sell them, so UBTC value does not drop shortly to zero

To protect people, thanks again

That's correct.

Here is the latest transaction of them paying.   It stopped again several hours ago.

https://www.ub.com/explorer/address?address=1MFeSME6H8eeJSPDTt3yq7DSrEr8FUAkkY

Just watch the high amount move to the next address along with the set of payments.

On the strange payment that happened days ago on 1BTC balances, I was able to move those via the electrum fork.

Ayms

Activity: 182
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

You mean that you succeeded to move your claimed coins (at last)?
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:55:28 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 04:11:26 PM by Michail1

You mean that you succeeded to move your claimed coins (at last)?

No,
I mean to say that I have move some of my claimed coins, but only some small amounts.
Also, I used the electrum fork.    I will send you proof directly.

ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Is there going to be another claim period?

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Is there going to be another claim period?

The website doesn't say it will or will not.
Keep in mind that they haven't paid out the last two periods yet, although it is slowly being paid out.  Currently for bitcoin addresses that had less than .14
They are a month behind so far, and at this rate, it will take a long time.

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

it's worth so little that the time taken during the claiming process is more valuable than the coin. so bother with this at all? you could do a few airdrop forms in that time and make much more.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:21:52 AM

it's worth so little that the time taken during the claiming process is more valuable than the coin. so bother with this at all? you could do a few airdrop forms in that time and make much more.

Guess that depends on the number of Bitcoins you had.

BTC Gold is still the 2nd highest paid fork.

darmax

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:10:13 AM

Hi! how to sign message for validate eth address in unitedbitcoin airdrop system? In the mist wallet and parity dont see that function.Thanks in advance
yahman

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:12:45 AM

another useless bitcoin fork?  Grin
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:17:18 AM

Do you still believe in airdrop that they can make much more benefit for us when join it?
I am not so that sure because i join some airdrop and they dont worth and also i dont get the token from filling the form.
However may i know how much is 1 united bitcoin?
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:14:54 AM

Do you still believe in airdrop that they can make much more benefit for us when join it?
I am not so that sure because i join some airdrop and they dont worth and also i dont get the token from filling the form.
However may i know how much is 1 united bitcoin?

It's too late to join the BTC airdrop.
It would have been worth it in Phase 1.
As for Phase 2, they are still (2 months late) dropping to those addresses.  They made it up to addresses with .4999 in them, but it would appear they missed a lot of addresses and are going back to fill those now.

In the mean time the price is dropping fast and so the only people that are/were able to benefit are those that didn't have much btc to begin with.  So, if your intent was to dump, it's becomming less and less worth it to even deal with the coin.  If your intent is to buy it, then the price is getting better and better for you as more addresses are able to dump.

At this time, they are worth $44.43.
In the beginning, they were a few hundred, but before you could even dump on the market, the value was under $100.

phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

Seems like XUC listed on a lot of new exchanges these days  Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

Hi! how to sign message for validate eth address in unitedbitcoin airdrop system? In the mist wallet and parity dont see that function.Thanks in advance

I have this problem too, how to sign from an ethereum address, it's impossible to verify on UB website correctly.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

I have this problem too, how to sign from an ethereum address, it's impossible to verify on UB website correctly.

Does yours say you have any? If you just copy the message without everything else it verifies but mine says 0 UBTC
TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

Does yours say you have any? If you just copy the message without everything else it verifies but mine says 0 UBTC
this scam coin... u only loose money.. profit goes 0sats Smiley insider^^
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

i've seen people saying that they are now sending out coins, not that that should've been possible, and they're working their way up starting at the smallest amounts, presumably so they themselves stay one step ahead of the dumpers and dump themselves.

i'm not sure whether people had to do any extra crap like send bitcoin from the address that should remain empty anyway to get this. 
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

If awarded but not moved off ubtc site are they secure or does ubtc reclaim? Thanks
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

shame they had a deadline for btc holders; I was a btc holder at the time and their method of changing phase one into a different method was confusing; obviously this has effected the entire community.

This will now cause heavy btc holders to have not claimed their coins and now cannot; meaning there are no coins in circulation, you would be lucky if there is more than 500k coins claimed.

so with a circulation of 500k coins and I'm being nice with this number how is the max coins 21,000,000?  This is not accurate.

Team needs to definitely rethink this through; how can you withhold a large bitcoin holders from your supply if they missed your incompetent phase 1 and phase 2

This is not a true fork if locking out the holders of btc at the time of the fork.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: