Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICX (ICON)  (Read 320 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:47:22 AM

Need reviews about ICX (ICON), a new blockchain

good to invest or not?
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:06:57 AM

Personally, I have invested in the pre-sale stage! I liked the project with my idea and team from the very beginning and now I am very pleased with my news and new cooperation and development, I think he has a great future! But this is just my opinion and I do not call you to take it for truth. I think there are many people here who say that this project is a fraud. Read, think and study for yourself!
madarkieus

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

I bought a littel bag a few days ago. There is a lot of shilling about $icx from trustworthy people in the twitter sphere. Here are some interesting points which may help you https://twitter.com/GodOfCrypto/status/943212426887094277
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

by far the best project of 2018
10000BTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

good to invest or not?

there are a lot of hypes on this project and i think this will make it see the day of light.

so if you want to invest, it's a great deal.

don't miss the chance now and buy when it's too expensive.
thanhthai89

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

I think it will be the one of the best in this year 2018. It will be a mid-term coin for hodling.
cointabo

Activity: 477

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

AION, ICX and WAN are the Interoperability Alliance. 2018 should give us enormous growth this year. Having any of these 3 is a must in your portfolio.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

I am quite fond of the project. Hope to see it reach new heights this year. Waiting for WAN to hit the exchanges, so I can buy in.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

good to invest or not?

I've actually heard really good things about that coin, and I though about buying some as well. But it was right before the market started crashing, so I decided to wait. It seems to be recovering now, so I'm considering it again. Not sure if the South Korean regulations are final or not, and although the coin is still not listed on Korean exchanges, I guess that Korean regulations could affect them.

On the other hand, as soon as they get listed in Korean exchanges, we might see a boom in that project. This is just speculation of course, but it could happen.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

I've heard a lot of good things about the ICON project, if I understand correctly, this is the Korean equivalent of ETHEREUM, they should have run mainnet. I read about this project and about the developers. The project has every chance to become one of the coolest.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

It is worth having this coin in your portfolio and it will definetely grow after everything get quiet. But I wouldn't say that this coin will moon (definetely x2-4 but not x10). It have too strong and more popular competitors, there is too many "new innovative super blockchains". For most people even the fact that the coin is above 4$ now is already not a good sign (yes, I also think they are wrong). I'm not able to analyze the technical part of the coin but it doesn't seem that they have very strong support so don't invest too much there.
lolanivia105

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

I think if you want to invest but there are doubts in mind
 first but in my opinion so far is a thing that brings good profits
jmalkovich

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

ICX is one of my favourites, I invested a considerable portion of my money to it. I suggest, it has a good team and good future.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

ICX is one of my favourites, I invested a considerable portion of my money to it. I suggest, it has a good team and good future.

And what is in this coin such that you have chosen it? How much profit do you expect to extract? The coin is too big and I still can not work out a technique for selecting really valuable coins in the future.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 06:04:04 PM by granchio

good to invest or not?

Its price couldn't increase to a good value after of the dumping, but I think it is a good and promising coin. It has reached really good prices in the past, and I think it has enough popularity and potential to reach better prices in the future.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

good to invest or not?
Everyday I'm adding more and more of my portfolio into it and I'm thinking of going 100% on it considering the current price is low .
I strongly believe in the project and the team ,Hyperconnecting the crypto world is what this market needs to be taken seriously in the real finance world and potentially take over . So ICON is a project to hold on to and invest for the long term ,although there will be many exciting new in march  like the wallet realease and ICO's running on their network ,even a high chance of being listed on korean exchanges.
Artdealer

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

[/quote]
Everyday I'm adding more and more of my portfolio into it and I'm thinking of going 100% on it considering the current price is low .
I strongly believe in the project and the team ,Hyperconnecting the crypto world is what this market needs to be taken seriously in the real finance world and potentially take over . So ICON is a project to hold on to and invest for the long term ,although there will be many exciting new in march  like the wallet realease and ICO's running on their network ,even a high chance of being listed on korean exchanges.
[/quote]

Yes,  every chance to scalp for more ICX is a good day
pokemon43

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Project looks stable now, if we see again 12$ i think  many of us will make great profit
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

Do some research on your own before investing in any project, if you are satisfied then go for it.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

Yes I have already invested in icx, icx is a good project and have a great hype already and it have done a 100x and there is a room for more growth for icx, I believe in the future of the project that's why I invested.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: