Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All major four cryptos starting declining at the same time  (Read 106 times)
Minerdude8 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

I just looked at the graphs of litecoin, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ethereum at coinbase and they all started a downward spiral at the same time (07:44 am Florida time) and the reached a bottom at 9:16 am. I have never seen anything like this before. Was there any new information around this time or is this just some manipulating all four at the same time with their bots?

This is kind of shocking.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:56:45 AM

This is happening since yesterday, why are you seeing this just right now? If you are not updated at all, let me tell you that bitcoin touched less than $11000 during last night.
And now it is recovering, it is a slowly process, but it is doing so, so dont worry about the prices, they will recover sooner or later.
blackcoiner

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

I just looked at the graphs of litecoin, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ethereum at coinbase and they all started a downward spiral at the same time (07:44 am Florida time) and the reached a bottom at 9:16 am. I have never seen anything like this before. Was there any new information around this time or is this just some manipulating all four at the same time with their bots?

Time to exit or temporary exit at moment.
I made right decisions few days ago. Price will drop below 10K in couple of days and no one know what happen after.
Minerdude8 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

This is happening since yesterday, why are you seeing this just right now? If you are not updated at all, let me tell you that bitcoin touched less than $11000 during last night.
And now it is recovering, it is a slowly process, but it is doing so, so dont worry about the prices, they will recover sooner or later.

It is not about decrease or increase, it is about the same exact pattern for all four. It is unnatural. Some major players are playing the market.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:02:07 AM

I made right decisions few days ago. Price will drop below 10K in couple of days and no one know what happen after.

Possible to happen but I think it's much better to hold and wait, even price fall deeper it will gain back crypto industry already been notice
all over the world so for sure new players will come and start to support those top coins aside from bitcoin.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:05:35 AM

That's the most recent one, it is recovering now very fast. I mean bitcoin seem to increase at this point and I guess other three pillars will follow the same soon. For bitcoin I'm sure it was some sort of panic selling after the correction was being done in the market.

But it is still not solid proof of that as we also observed at the same time that the whole top 50 list and even the down list was in negative trade. Almost all of them were below -20% at the same time so where the money exactly went out? That's the real question here really. Whatever it might be I think it was related to panic selling and now it's recovering really fast, so let's wait and watch the next move.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:07:52 AM

It just explain that not only bitcoin crashed during Christmas season. We expect also that all market price are volatile. Maybe there are whales that sell out this week. I think there is no also bots who controlled this four  but the investors decided the price of these four cryptocurrency. It is unnatural to see that they are crashing down simultaneously but I know they will recover someday.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:09:39 AM

It's simply because of altcoins market are tightly correlated to Bitcoin market. The only ways for altcoins to go up is when Bitcoin prices go stagnant.
Minerdude8 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

It just explain that not only bitcoin crashed during Christmas season. We expect also that all market price are volatile. Maybe there are whales that sell out this week. I think there is no also bots who controlled this four  but the investors decided the price of these four cryptocurrency. It is unnatural to see that they are crashing down simultaneously but I know they will recover someday.

It seems to me that the market might be owned by a few people with some advanced bots that can control the market price. That is a dangerous and an inefficient market.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

Yes it is predicted that the price will fall to 10k, but don't forget the next part ..its also predictied that it will rise to 50k after this fall down.

Thus I don't think that cashing out is anywhere legit we are just seeing some down after people panic sold everything when the price skyrocketed.. It was expected to be like this only, so why panic?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
shadow404

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:19:30 AM

it always happens like that but all will return to the original.
doing a dump and pump is a common thing in the market so be cool for it, hold your coins if you do not want to lose
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:27:12 AM

I told this many times, no crypto currency has got a single trend always , it will be up down up down. We have to just wait for the pair to come into our trend , that happens only due to say volatality, or volume or any news in the market. Rest nothing is eminent , change occurs as and when . We have to just wait for the trend what we wish to be in. I always wait for major corrections to happen before going long any pair.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:33:27 AM

Not just the top 4 coins but almost all coins are dropping, maybe the result of sudden increase of their price is in the past few weeks.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:49:29 AM

All crypto-currencies are related to each other and it seems that there is a single manipulator for cryptomarket. But the manipulator also needs money, so in any case, the bitcoin price will rise and pull all the cryptomarket behind it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: