Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange, Wallet and cold wallet. Change the world together. Crypt is common.  (Read 152 times)
kudesnik (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:24:49 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 09:46:51 AM by kudesnik

Greetings to all forum participants. The last call I have been watching the market for crypto currency since February 2017. What I found out - pumas such as naynas, stock exchanges, wallets are hacked and people's money is wasted. This is a global problem. Reflecting on this problem came to a conclusion - new products are needed. Exchange which does not depend on the government
  jurisdiction of registration (example BTC-E).
Wallets that hack. I in my warehouse turn out cryptoanarchist - I want to create:
1. Exchange operating with a purse without transferring coins to the exchange accounts. Protection against pampas.
2. Wallet - independent of anyone. Then it is safe. Technologies are not just cryptography, there are also technologies that are meant to secure users.
3. Cold wallet. Problems with burglary. - Decide differently with other principles.
 There is no money to implement the project. But very hochitsya, never was rich - money is not the main thing in life. The project will be implemented after discussion here on the forum and on voluntary donations. We can change the world. And only we have to change it - this is the main goal of crypto-money.

Bitcoin wallet for those who believe and wants to help finance:129EtcpwMeEcrDFeWCqiGTrjUrnVMozktE .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:47:39 AM

The worst part is if we do not do this in the next six months. Then the crypto industry is to capture big business. And then everything.
PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:21:11 AM

You must take every step to ensure your coins are safe at all times.

Paper wallets I fear can be dangerous I recommend always having backup wallets stored in multiple locations (that you know are secure)
Etching is also a fantastic way to secure your keys many places will lazer etch keys and wallets which can be another fantastic way to secure your information.

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:54:40 AM

Greetings to all forum participants. The last call I have been watching the market for crypto currency since February 2017. What I found out - pumas such as naynas, stock exchanges, wallets are hacked and people's money is wasted. This is a global problem. Reflecting on this problem came to a conclusion - new products are needed. Exchange which does not depend on the government
  jurisdiction of registration (example BTC-E).\
You are right and exchange shouldn't depend on government.

Wallets that hack. I in my warehouse turn out cryptoanarchist - I want to create:
1. Exchange operating with a purse without transferring coins to the exchange accounts. Protection against pampas.
2. Wallet - independent of anyone. Then it is safe. Technologies are not just cryptography, there are also technologies that are meant to secure users.
3. Cold wallet. Problems with burglary. - Decide differently with other principles.
 There is no money to implement the project. But very hochitsya, never was rich - money is not the main thing in life. The project will be implemented after discussion here on the forum and on voluntary donations. We can change the world. And only we have to change it - this is the main goal of crypto-money.
1.How would an exchange work if there are no  coins in their wallet ? You can use an intermediary wallet as an escrow but again how would everyone trust them ?
2.There are already safer wallets like electrum.Most of the times,it is not wallets which are hacked,it is the systems and passwords.
3.Doesn't make sense since there are a number of cold wallets which serve the purpose.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

1. The exchange works directly with our purse (at the first stage) and a cold wallet. Later we will get to the technology of atomic transactions.
2 Wallet - a purse is needed for safe osculation and transaction processing. Yes, I track the appearance of all the wallets and I know that there is technology. And multi-signature and reception of fiat. This all needs to be realized.
3. Cold wallet - Yes I know that there are a lot of them, but they are also broken. There is an idea that does not allow you to steal money even with a cold wallet. The technology of additional data saving on the wallet will be added to it. This is know.
All technologies are developments on the basis of existing and developed technologies.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:48:58 AM

I'm from Russia. I'm a very kind person. And I can not and do not want to look for investors either in Russia or in the world. This will tie the project and turn it into a centralized one. This is an unacceptable trend. I Found the option when the project will be in safe from manipulating the jurisdiction.Therefore, only the collection of funds from community members. On a no-charge basis.And I believe that we will be able to build a truly decentralized and independent technology.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:35:25 AM

Year two, but we must fight. And I will achieve my goal of creating a free and secure security for crypto assets. Time is something that is lost. And it is insulting. You can create another world. But finance does not allow it.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

After communicating with the architect, I found out that everything can be done from scratch, but the whole complex will cost about 4 months, 500 bits.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:01:14 AM

Good morning everyone. I hope that the topic that I raised is relevant. And they will support me and tell me what's wrong with the idea. Why is not there a discussion.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:52:11 PM

No one has a thought?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: