Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Koinex fake withdrawal status  (Read 359 times)
webofunni (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:53:32 AM

I am using koinex.in for about 2 months. I am getting too suspicious about their recent activities. Looks like they got hacked or something bad happened that they want to hide.

I did a INR withdrawal two days before, but the money still not reached my bank, even though they guarantee to reach it within seconds. I contacted there only support which is over mail. They keep asking my bank statement. It doesn't make any sense to ask my bank statement when they even did't send the money there. I asked for the IMPS reference number which is not showing in their website which says the withdrawal is successful, but no response.

I can see lot of similar issues reported by people in twitter. Be alert when using KOINEX.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:57:49 AM

I am using koinex.in for about 2 months. I am getting too suspicious about their recent activities. Looks like they got hacked or something bad happened that they want to hide.

I did a INR withdrawal two days before, but the money still not reached my bank, even though they guarantee to reach it within seconds. I contacted there only support which is over mail. They keep asking my bank statement. It doesn't make any sense to ask my bank statement when they even did't send the money there. I asked for the IMPS reference number which is not showing in their website which says the withdrawal is successful, but no response.

I can see lot of similar issues reported by people in twitter. Be alert when using KOINEX.

It is for withdrawal only? Are there any such issue for deposit?
webofunni (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:05:13 PM

It is for withdrawal only? Are there any such issue for deposit?

Not able to withdraw money. Deposit is working. Thats what makes me suspicious
gurgaon

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:26:03 AM

This is one of the worst Exchange in terms of support. I made some deposit 15 days back which got reject and refund initiated but never reached back my bank.
I have been reporting the better again and again by raising tickets but they do not follow it up.

Invest money at your own risk !
gurgaon

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:49:01 PM

did u get any response from Koinex guys?  I am also seeing no response for my deposit failure topic.  Very bad support in place
ATP3530

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:55:49 AM

i think they have clarified it.

INR update: INR Withdrawals will be resumed at 28-12-2017 12 pm as communicated by our banking partners.

We are all good!!! Cheers!!
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:56:43 PM

I am reading quite a few negative feedback about this site. Also on their twitter page people are complaining and their is no support system it seems as they do not even reply. Last thing we want is that they run away or close their site which will be real loss to all the investors. Their was quite a few expectation from this site but still they had not fulfilled it yet.

saurabh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:05:15 AM

INR update: INR Withdrawals will be resumed at 28-12-2017 12 pm as communicated by our banking partners.

Yesterday it was 28-12-2017 12 pm now it is 29-12-2017 12 pm do not know what is going on with these guys does anybody knows there contact number?

Digital Currency is the future
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:32:46 AM

Yesterday it was 28-12-2017 12 pm now it is 29-12-2017 12 pm do not know what is going on with these guys does anybody knows there contact number?
I think his name was Aditya Naik, try contacting him on Telegram as there are lot of people tell you the problem. Todays dat is 28 and yesterday date is 27, Did you check it correctly or do you live in another Country?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

I think his name was Aditya Naik, try contacting him on Telegram as there are lot of people tell you the problem. Todays dat is 28 and yesterday date is 27, Did you check it correctly or do you live in another Country?
Probably he live in other country .

Anyways after seeing such amount of reports , i guess i just have to wait until Coinsecure deploy ETH service :/

saurabh

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:41:44 AM

Anyways after seeing such amount of reports , i guess i just have to wait until Coinsecure deploy ETH service :/

It seems suspicious should we withdraw all our Crypto assets to be on safer side

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:54:24 PM

It seems suspicious should we withdraw all our Crypto assets to be on safer side
If it is Suspicious then move that coins immediately, why wait for time?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
bharath001

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:55:02 AM

I deposited money via NEFT in Koinex, it still has not shown up. Now I read their message saying they are currently not allowing deposit via NEFT or IMPS.
Is my money lost . Is there any way to recover it ?
saurabh

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

I deposited money via NEFT in Koinex, it still has not shown up. Now I read their message saying they are currently not allowing deposit via NEFT or IMPS.
Is my money lost . Is there any way to recover it ?

Read this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2662088.0

if your transaction is done they have got your money in their account which belongs to them now its up to them to update your INR wallet.

hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

Koinex fake withdrawal status? But not all exchanges disclose the fees they apply on their websites, however Koinex presents its charges in a clear and accurate manner. It has a tiered trading fee schedule and charges Seller and Buyer fees, based on users’ trading volumes.
Vivek Singh Rai

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

They are not running or it's not a fraud...Please go through this link - https://www.finallyjobless.com/indian-crypto-exchanges-stop-instant-deposits-withdrawals-inr/

Even zabpay, btcxindia and others are facing the same issue. you can only deposit money via wallet and payment gateway
Rachana1318

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

Found this article, might be useful for u guys.
www.finallyjobless.com/indian-crypto-exchanges-stop-instant-deposits-withdrawals-inr/
Magica

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

Recently Koinex's activity has been sluggish due to  lot of traffic and new users in India. They are not even taking new registrations since 27th december. I won't say it's hacked but it'll take time to get those people going with withdrawl/deposit features.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:27:27 AM

Recently Koinex's activity has been sluggish due to  lot of traffic and new users in India. They are not even taking new registrations since 27th december. I won't say it's hacked but it'll take time to get those people going with withdrawl/deposit features.

Well recently not seeing good reviews for them , i am new verified user but i guess i have to stop using them until these issues solved . Sadly they are the only one who offer multiple crypto in India Sad and those Deposit and withdrawal 2% fee truly unacceptable . That's rip off .

akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

I agree that the support of Koinex team is terrible. But I don't think that they are trying to scam people. As it was mentioned on the site that withdrawal can be made on 28.12.2017, I tried to withdraw 11k INR. Within minutes the withdrawal status showed that the withdrawal was successful but I didn't get credited in my bank account. I started panicking and contacted support, checked with the unofficial telegram channel whether any of them are facing such problem. And I'm not satisfied with the replies.. But the next day when I checked my bank account, I am happy to see that the amount got credited. Almost all Indian exchanges are facing issues regarding deposit and withdrawals. So don't panic, this is the Govt trying to regulate or trying to stop the money inflow into cryptocurrencies. Everything will be back to normal in a few weeks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: