Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a Christmas gift  (Read 892 times)
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:36:25 PM

Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.
All this make bitcoin a perfect gift for your love, wife, and family.

1.  your gift for Christmas will be a bitcoin?.
2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

I think it is a unique thing to do. In my country there is an exchange that features voucher, with voucher we can give gift easily. even the service can make us directly convert to local currency. Maybe in some countries it also exists, but I think I am lucky because Bitcoin can be freely used in my place.

Christmass gift from someone that i loved so much. I give it to my mom. Becuase i love her so much. I give all for her, and my family this Christmass is the best Christmass ever i've celebrate. Thanks to God to his Glory and to his loving so much.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

I would love to receive Bitcoin as a Christmas gift and keep it for a long time. It would be a unique gift to give and would be very useful in the future too. But make sure the people you are giving bitcoins too have the knowledge and knows how to use bitcoin.
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.

2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

Im really thankful if bitcoin is my  gift for Christmas, that's what I really wish just to have one bitcoin l will be so much happy because I will invest it to a business because all I want now is to have a business for my kids. I to have an stable income for them because lm a single mom so l have to give them a best future that will help them though the years  for them to be successful also in life. I really wish that God will miracle in my life.lts not bad to make a wish and wait for the response. Because I will patiently wait for that wish to have it on the right time.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:54:36 PM

It'll be great if somebody give me some amount of Bitcoin as a Christmas gift but I think it's impossible cause I'm the only one know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in my family. Beside when I want to send Bitcoin as gift to anyone, I just need to add the optional message to let them know that it's a gift from me Smiley

Freyya08

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:05:12 PM

If ever i get to have a bitcoin as a christmas gift, it would probably be one of the best gifts i will ever recieve. Getting one btc as a gift is like having a dream come true. I would definitely hodl that coin and invest it on a long term basis. For people in the crypto world, getting a btc as a gift is the greatest gift we will ever recieve.

Brunus Januensis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:37:09 PM

Sorry, I don't have enough bitcoin to make a gift to everyone, but... Merry Christmas from the deep of the heart! :-)
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

If I would recieve even a single bitcoin for christmas, that would surely be the best gift that I would ever have for my entire existence. That would be enough for sure to enjoy and share it with my friends and loved ones. If someone would give me a bitcoin this christmas , I will thank that person wholeheartedly. I believe that the floodgates of heaven will open for that person.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:57:58 PM

If ever i get to have a bitcoin as a christmas gift, it would probably be one of the best gifts i will ever recieve. Getting one btc as a gift is like having a dream come true. I would definitely hodl that coin and invest it on a long term basis. For people in the crypto world, getting a btc as a gift is the greatest gift we will ever recieve.
1 bitcoin as a gift is a very expensive gift) I think we would be happy to receive even a bit of bitcoin as a present)
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:10:28 AM

I would love to receive Bitcoin as a Christmas gift and keep it for a long time. It would be a unique gift to give and would be very useful in the future too. But make sure the people you are giving bitcoins too have the knowledge and knows how to use bitcoin.

Great decision. And yes. Before gifting someone with bitcoin, the giver should make sure first if the person being gifted is really capable enough and knows how to store, use, and convert it to fiat amd other crypto currencies also if needed.

If it were me, i would definitely be using it to trade and as an investment capital and not just let it stand by in my offline wallet doing nothing and growing slowly without effort. I want the thrill and the feeling i get when hard work pays of.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

I think it is a unique thing to do. In my country there is an exchange that features voucher, with voucher we can give gift easily. even the service can make us directly convert to local currency. Maybe in some countries it also exists, but I think I am lucky because Bitcoin can be freely used in my place.

Good idea to do this. Acyually i dont celebrate christmas but this idea is very good for new year gift.
The problem is i dont know how to give them sinve bitcoin is not freely using in my country. Sad.
dificanovi

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:00:38 AM

I think it's a good idea too because I think it's unique. rarely do people give bitcoin as a gift for christmas day. in my opinion give bitcoin as a gift natar in the form of bitcoin wallet which already have bitcoin tokens in it.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:03:27 AM

I will not give some bitcoins but i really give some money to other people Smiley i will just stay save all of my bitcoins for the sake of my future. it would be lovely if i received some btc's from people i know Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alisa20172020

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:25:34 AM

This is a good suggestion. I'm going to distribute some paper wallet bitcoins and ETH to the children. I hope they will like it, and I think it would be a meaningful thing to get them in contact with the virtual money from a young age. Cheesy
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:29:17 AM

If you do this maybe you should have a back up on bitcoins its the same thing if you only gave micro BTC to your friends it isn't bad to give bitcoins on many friends if you invested more BTC because it may be hard to give BTC to friends for a coins that you work hard for to long time.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:32:40 AM

Yes bitcoin seems to be perfect gift and I have already created few paper wallets wrapped in the greeting cards. I had no other choice but to gift BTC (satoshi's more or less). My already knows about the bitcoin and I think this will surprise them a lot. As I know nobody in my family have thought of it yet. ;-)

I had thought of giving hardware wallet to my wife though but she already knew my plans and asked me for bitcoin debit card. Well that's even better and worth giving it and if she has wished it then it's her happiness and mine as well.

So yeah, pretty much same as you have planned. So I hope everyone will be happy today. Merry Christmas to all

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:02:23 AM

Yes yes bitcoin is a Christmas gift, especially to the unemployed people it gives and solve our Christmas niche Buenas to the people who are a bitcoiners

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

If you give bitcoin as a christmas gift it will be a unique gift  if ever but be sure the person you want to have your give also know about it.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

Yes i did it to my wife, i give her good amount of satoshi to spend some where he wants.
Two of the sponsor of my children send satoshi as their Christmas gift before we do not do that now it is very easy to receieved money even they too far from us.
I think soon all of the people here in my area already know about bitcoin because i already started to teach them how to used and earn with bitcoin.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:57:09 AM

I can not do that, i dont have friends and relatives who are using bitcoin, but this isea is good even you are too far in your relatives you can send money without hussle. But i want to received bitcoin as christmas gift.
Hoping that next year i have some friends and my siblings will used bitcoin and we will used that for our gift to each other.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

I would be glad to give bitcoin as a gift if i have so many already. But since i don't have that much i'm holding my coins safe with me. I hope someone will give me bitcoin as a gift though. The cash that i received as gifts now, i'm buying bitcoins with it. And i'm happy to grow my bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: