Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:42:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex dollar VS btc  (Read 108 times)
Remodb (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:34:21 AM

Hi i bought some neo, gulden and ripple at Bittrex with BTC. However, i made profit in BTC, but dollar amount is only slightly higher than the first deposit. So profit made in BTC doesnt mean anything because the rate of BTC declined.

Am I right?
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:45:38 AM

Correct. The dollar value shown on wallet page is sum of all your coins converted to USD value at market price.

Remodb (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:48:01 AM

Correct. The dollar value shown on wallet page is sum of all your coins converted to USD value at market price.

Is there a possibility in bittrex to see your initial exchange rate in usd? And are there any other exchanges where you can buy with Euros?
Wusolini
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:32:54 PM

Is there a possibility in bittrex to see your initial exchange rate in usd? And are there any other exchanges where you can buy with Euros?

You can check you history ofy our trades on the orders page. FYI: Bittrex does not support any fiat trades. Only USDT.
If you want to trade with euro you can try bitstamp, cex, coinbase, kraken...

Remodb (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:17:54 PM

You can check you history ofy our trades on the orders page. FYI: Bittrex does not support any fiat trades. Only USDT.

I can find my history, but only VS BTC. So I made profit in BTC. From 0.56 tot 0.81. But in dollars profit is much less
Wusolini
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:36:09 PM

I can find my history, but only VS BTC. So I made profit in BTC. From 0.56 tot 0.81. But in dollars profit is much less

Yea. If you want such advanced tracking then you need to link your account in some portfolio tracker. Search for cointracking, blockfolio or altpocket.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:45:08 PM

It is better to count profit in BTC, because there is opinion that BTC will be growing much more than now. In this way can get much more profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: