Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]🚀 |⭐ BITCOIN BRONZE ⭐| BITCOIN FASTER|ANON|SECURE 🚀🚀  (Read 418 times)
BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

here is my antispam proof. not sending you any eth

Sorry, we need ether sent so we know who to send btcb to.

but but but, you ask for erc20 wallet address in your form, so you definitely know who to send it to :/

and this:
"Yes the Airdrop is free, we will be sending out a lot of coins to people. The 0.01 ETH is to filter our scammers, we want legitimate people to get our airdrop, and it will help us cover transaction fees for the airdrops and bonus giveaways we will be having."

1. airdrop is free - yes, that's why we call it airdrop, but ...
2. 0.01 eth as filter is silly, it won't be an airdrop then, just call it "we're selling our token".
3. standard gas price now is 1 gwei, even with 0.003 you could do more than 1 transaction.
4. 0.01 for bonus giveaways? now let's see the definition of giveaway: a thing that is given free, especially for promotional purposes.

if you didn't put "AIRDROP" in your title, i for sure will jump right in like i did with ltcred & btcgo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:29:16 AM

but but but, you ask for erc20 wallet address in your form, so you definitely know who to send it to :/

and this:
"Yes the Airdrop is free, we will be sending out a lot of coins to people. The 0.01 ETH is to filter our scammers, we want legitimate people to get our airdrop, and it will help us cover transaction fees for the airdrops and bonus giveaways we will be having."

2. 0.01 eth as filter is silly, it won't be an airdrop then, just call it "we're selling our token".
3. standard gas price now is 1 gwei, even with 0.003 you could do more than 1 transaction.
4. 0.01 for bonus giveaways? now let's see the definition of giveaway: a thing that is given free, especially for promotional purposes.

if you didn't put "AIRDROP" in your title, i for sure will jump right in like i did with ltcred & btcgo.

Hi,

As you are new here, you can be forgiven for the mistake in your assumptions.

Airdrops are just the name given to tokens mass sent to wallets, we need the 0.01 ETH as validation that the account is legitamate and not users creating 100x account and scamming the system,

Tokens are a lot more valuable when legitimate users own them.

AIRDROP IS STILL ON - FILL THE FORM IN NOW ASAP!!
Buttollimum32

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:43:55 AM

and this:

Hi,

As you are new here, you can be forgiven for the mistake in your assumptions.

Airdrops are just the name given to tokens mass sent to wallets, we need the 0.01 ETH as validation that the account is legitamate and not users creating 100x account and scamming the system,

Tokens are a lot more valuable when legitimate users own them.

AIRDROP IS STILL ON - FILL THE FORM IN NOW ASAP!!
means for free airdrop still open? because here I want to fully support to participate.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:00:36 AM

Yes everything is still open as per our timeline.
Crysty

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:05:16 PM

good project
looking forward for further news
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 12:16:18 PM

Token has been trading well! Next Airdrop happening soon! Reserve your token now by a 0.01 contribution!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: