Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: start Earning Cryptocurrency FOR FREE!  (Read 295 times)
Kulltero (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:45:25 AM

Hey People!

i have recently been building up this blog of mine which shows you how to start earning Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin ETC) for FREE!
i show you how you can make your first 10s of $ to start investing into services.

the Blog shows you various ways and tricks on how to get the most out of your time. it has information on:
- Faucetting/Faucets
- PTC Sites to earn Cryptocurrency
- Investing into Services Like Cloudmining
- Earning Cryptocurrency in fun ways using games!
- Survey Tricks

and the best thing: there is more comming!
i constantly search for content and topics to add to the blog to show you how to get into cryptocurrency!

http://crypguide.blogspot.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:36:10 PM

Hey People!

i have recently been building up this blog of mine which shows you how to start earning Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin ETC) for FREE!
i show you how you can make your first 10s of $ to start investing into services.

the Blog shows you various ways and tricks on how to get the most out of your time. it has information on:
- Faucetting/Faucets
- Survey Tricks

i constantly search for content and topics to add to the blog to show you how to get into cryptocurrency!

Interesting guide, but i have some critics.

The links in your article are not clickable (In firefox atleast?). Pretty frustrating. There's also tons of grammatical errors you might want to correct.

Also, without a domain name, your article is never going to be viewed by anyone other then the people of this forum. Something you might want to think about aswell.

richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

All these method of obtaining some few satoshis is a wast of time. The amount you receive in relation with the time spent doing those jobs is not economic wise.
see8hjj

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

It is a helpful guide.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

Good work man.But update contents frequently.We are always check them Wink
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:11:57 PM

Great analysis, thanks for sharing the blog.

But let's be real --- nothing is free.

People are either spending their time or money to get paid in money, to earn something.
SVETLANA-TATIANA

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

Nice blog, but mostly is faucet, could you add some begineer knowledge cryptocoin also some news related to bitcoin and other altcoin.

One thing your blog is not clickable, all hyperlink cannot click, check the blogspot settings. If your blog not clickable useless.

Overall I like your blog, please setup about hyperlink not clickable.
Kulltero (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

Thanks for all th Feedback and the Replys!

i am gonna try my best to respond frequently. i think its very hard to keep a post simple yet share your reasoning and ideas, so let me clear something up.

All these method of obtaining some few satoshis is a wast of time. The amount you receive in relation with the time spent doing those jobs is not economic wise.

thanks for your reply, i agree that especially for satoshis it takes a long time to get a transferable ammount, bitcoin is the worst coin to start with when there is no investment involved. the high transfer fees totally kill this coin for anyone who wants to use a method of this blog. the main use for this blog is to earn and use Altcoins or Less valuable coins with doable transfer fees. my alltime favourite is dogecoin as its fee is really low.

theres still alot confusion about this, and in the future i will have remoddled my blog to have more categories. i will try to clear things up in the future.

Great analysis, thanks for sharing the blog.

But let's be real --- nothing is free.

People are either spending their time or money to get paid in money, to earn something.

thats the philosophy of our economy, if it truly was free you'd have to go back to 1950 and live in russia Wink

but realtalk, that is not what the blog tries to be. however for people that spend alot of time on the computer  this is alot more comfortable than going out and delivering newspaper. besides its important to think of cryptocurrency as an experience. if it isnt for you then you should get out, and thats what the blog is good for. get a little currency to test the waters and if it works you can invest your own money.

Nice blog, but mostly is faucet, could you add some begineer knowledge cryptocoin also some news related to bitcoin and other altcoin.

One thing your blog is not clickable, all hyperlink cannot click, check the blogspot settings. If your blog not clickable useless.

Overall I like your blog, please setup about hyperlink not clickable.

i am constantly adding posts, however i dont want to spam my blog as of now as its the most unorganized site i know. and the thing with the hyperlinks is a big problem! Thanks for telling me! i will try to fix this as soon as i can!

Hey People!

- Faucetting/Faucets
- Survey Tricks

Interesting guide, but i have some critics.

The links in your article are not clickable (In firefox atleast?). Pretty frustrating. There's also tons of grammatical errors you might want to correct.

Also, without a domain name, your article is never going to be viewed by anyone other then the people of this forum. Something you might want to think about aswell.

thanks for your reply, the links not working is a problem, i will look into fixing this in a minute. i plan on remoddling my blog soon to make it better to navigate after which i will also rewrite/correct the posts, but thanks for pointing it out Smiley

i do plan on getting a domain name however right now i am just trying to see how people react to this kind of thing.

i also noticed that these simple posts dont contain enough information and cause alot of confusion, in the future i will briefly go into the topics a bit before posting on the forum.

Thanks for all the Replies and Feedback!
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:04:44 PM

You can do bounty program running by different ICO coming everyday.
They distribute tokens for the promotion of their company.
nice way to earn money.
Although upper suggested things also work.
You can do anything.
all the best & keep learning.
Kulltero (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:44:48 PM

i agree that bounty programs are a good way, however i want to wait a bit more before researching about this, its important to see which icos are legit and for that you need alot of knowledge about cryptocurrency which i am still gathering.

if you have any picks you think have a future then let me know!
Kulltero (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:27:26 PM

i think i have fixed the link problem, let me know if they work out for you! i also added some links to the top of the block for those that need a quick link!
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:34:57 AM

well, i close immediately when i visit your blog. you have terrific ads for me, my internet security nitify me about "mining script" in your blog ads. I don't like that kind of ads that'll make my cpu getting hot very quick.  Angry
cryptoiqtech

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:39:19 AM

POS and MAsternodes are another way as well.
Md Ezaz Ahmed
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:54:41 AM

I think faucet and PTC are the most popular work for free earning but now a days bounties become a great opportunity to earn free.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:25:31 AM

Looks nice! Will try some of those. Thanks!
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:29:30 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 06:09:52 AM by SevenSign

nice way to earn money.
You can do anything.
This true,  this better for that.
Tnx dude. Its helps me lot.

Faucet is just a wasting of time.
And all of u here tnx for giving as a guidance, coz its true, wer here to learn
Were here to get information for those who want to share and those who want to help.
For those who share their thoughts and knowledge to us as a newbie.
Were here for that and most to earn money to survive and live for.

As a newbie like me, is there any chance to join bounty  ?
How to be a bounty hunter?
What strategy do i need so that i can perform the ico wants.
Pls help me...

Tnx. I owe everything ive read and learnt here, to all u here in cryptoworld.
Merry christmas.
Kulltero (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:54:09 PM

well, i close immediately when i visit your blog. you have terrific ads for me, my internet security nitify me about "mining script" in your blog ads. I don't like that kind of ads that'll make my cpu getting hot very quick.  Angry

as far as i know the blog is not advertised, i have not specified any advertising in my blog settings and i doubt that blogger puts them in there themselves.
Kulltero (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:02:38 PM

nice way to earn money.
You can do anything.
This true,  this better for that.
Tnx dude. Its helps me lot.

Faucet is just a wasting of time.
And all of u here tnx for giving as a guidance, coz its true, wer here to learn
Were here to get information for those who want to share and those who want to help.
For those who share their thoughts and knowledge to us as a newbie.
Were here for that and most to earn money to survive and live for.

As a newbie like me, is there any chance to join bounty  ?
How to be a bounty hunter?
What strategy do i need so that i can perform the ico wants.
Pls help me...

Tnx. I owe everything ive read and learnt here, to all u here in cryptoworld.
Merry christmas.

i am currently gathering information about bountys and soon will try to write a post about it. i have gotten lots of feedback and think i should include them in my blog.
all of the services on the blog are just reccommendations to try. the blog is meant to give people some info about possible ways of earning crypto without investing money Smiley

I think faucet and PTC are the most popular work for free earning but now a days bounties become a great opportunity to earn free.

i am currently researching bountys, if you have any noteworthy information i would love to hear it Smiley
Michael CF

Activity: 178
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:06:57 PM

Thank you. I look forward to it
testyourinvest

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

That looks like a nice guide !
It's pretty much like what i tried to accomplish  here -> https://bitcoineuropa.weebly.com
Taking a closer look at Hashflare and EObot , aswell as the best known "Moon"-Faucets.
Even tho it's considered a waste of time , you can actually make it big over time .
I got ~40k Doge from faucets that i did last year and never used , well doge is at above 0.01$ now per coin !
last year 1000 Doge used to be 1.18$.

Thus it kinda paid off .
I still use faucets !
and i will probably never quit it aslong as there are new coins to come and rise.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: